- 15,509 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Location: Orlando, Florida, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 6/5/15 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction:The newest member of Noble Audio’s line of IEMs, the Savant, has taken Head-Fi by storm and has caught the attention of many eager Head-Fier – myself included. Noble’s reputation for...
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 84post #1246 of 56164/30/13 at 8:59amI think the LCD2 looks more like a waffle maker.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1247 of 56165/1/13 at 2:30ampost #1248 of 56165/1/13 at 8:23pmpost #1249 of 56165/2/13 at 2:23am
Just bought a pair of these from amazon UK warehouse. They sound great, amazing amazing bass. Though, unless I am slightly deaf in one ear, i could swear the volume/balance is bias toward the left ear cup. They are plugged into a X-Fi Xtreme Pro soundcard, playing youtube. So conceivably it could be any of those sources causing the imbalance.post #1250 of 56165/2/13 at 11:27pm
Quick questions on packaging.
Do these come in factory sealed packaging so that one knows if a 'new' unit is indeed 'new', or is the packaging not sealed so that one can take it out and then replace it?
ULpost #1251 of 56165/3/13 at 4:05amQuote:
Mine were not sealed but had the smell of "new". Though I got the feeling the box had been opened by someone else before me.post #1252 of 56165/3/13 at 8:24amQuote:
The whole box wasn't sealed in plastic cover if that's what you're asking. But the sides were sealed with a transparent tape, while the top part where you can 'hang' the box at the shop looks very pristine, saying because in order to open the box, you have to fold that part down. As such, I'm inclined to believe mine is 'new'.post #1253 of 56165/6/13 at 9:47pmpost #1254 of 56165/7/13 at 6:07am
So I just found out about this headphone. I went through the links to various impressions, and it seemed virtually everyone enjoyed this headphone quite a bit. However, it seems many of those people no longer own this headphone.
So, to save me reading through 80+ pages, I was curious what things are leading people to let this headphone go?
Thanks!post #1255 of 56165/7/13 at 6:53ampost #1256 of 56165/8/13 at 2:46amQuote:
These are not the endgame headphones for everyone. People tend to buy and sell stuff to experience different things. Selling doesn't necessarily mean there is something wrong with the product.post #1257 of 56165/8/13 at 3:40amQuote:
Exactly. Some of us are just fickle people, and have a strong need to try something new.post #1258 of 56165/8/13 at 3:59ampost #1259 of 56165/8/13 at 4:14ampost #1260 of 56165/8/13 at 7:45amQuote:
Still not convinced. I had to wear the Beyers fully extended, as well as the K702/Q701. The Annie was a bit different, since the lack of bumps allowed just a enough headroom for it not to pull down like the others.
I'm sure I'll get someone to loan them to me at some point.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Macaw GT100S IEMs by... 22 seconds ago
- › Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions 1 minute ago
- › silver dragon iem cable shure connector 1 minute ago
- › Introducing The Cozoy Astrapi: Hi-Res Lineout audio from your... 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Micro iDAC2 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 5 minutes ago
- › Seattle Secret meet 5/31/2015 6 minutes ago
- › SoundMagic E50 & E80 - Story of Two Magicians - A Review... 6 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Cotnijoe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)