Woohoo! Mine just arrived. I ordered it in mid October, so I am pretty happy.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) impressions thread Last post on 1/4/16 at 10:43am in Portable Source Gear
- ALO's new portable DAC. Last post on 8/24/12 at 8:53pm in Portable Source Gear
- External DAC and headphone amp for iPhone Last post on 8/14/12 at 12:20pm in Portable Source Gear
- External sound card for music and movies at $100 Last post on 8/13/12 at 2:06pm in Portable Source Gear
- Seeking portable FLAC/ALAC player with true line out. Last post on 12/17/12 at 4:07am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/6/16
Introduction With thanks to my esteemed colleague and front page superstar @glassmonkey for fronting this review spectacular. 3 cheers also go out to Iain and the rest of the RHA team for...
Thanks go to earphonia.com who were pleased to let me give the excellently valued Co-Donguri earphone a spin. Pairings Equipment Hidizs AP60 Chord Mojo Dac Intro My second IEM...
Kaiser Encore: Early impressions Please note: This review is posted only so I could share my (very) early impressions, as I know many are eager to hear about the latest Noble (co-) flagship....
Note: I have previously reviewed the K10 from Noble, where I covered much of Noble’s history and order process. For this reason, I will use some of the portions of that review that pertain to Noble...
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
The Centrance HiFi M8 thread - Page 281
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4202 of 57681/4/14 at 8:47pmQuote:
I know how you feel or I like to pretend that I do.. Anyhow, happy listening...enjoy it and throw some good stuff to combine/match/seek for with the M8 and you won't regret the wait or the price you paid...unless you got it for free..post #4203 of 57681/6/14 at 6:12ampost #4204 of 57681/6/14 at 9:51amQuote:Originally Posted by Ksef10
Our new portable recording interface 'MixerFace' crowd funding campaign is live on Indiegogo! See what we've been working on in the last several months. Please share among all of your channels ASAP.
for some reason I fear the firmware/patching updates to the M8 just took another delay with CEntrance resources going toward another new crowd-source product....
sigh.post #4205 of 57681/6/14 at 11:46amQuote:
Dunno.... HiFi-M8 is making them money. Money helps.post #4206 of 57681/7/14 at 12:40pm
Wow, that's exactly what I wanted Centrance to develop after HiFiM8. It looks really nice, except I'd like to have the volume controls on the front panel of the unit. It's the most natural way of using an interface, if you want to use it for more than just recording. I believe the inputs could live just fine on the back.
Now if you would be so kind to answer some questions, I'd appreciate it.
Is the DA and amp section comparable to those in M8? Can you detail a bit on this one? Will it also work as a DA/Amp for the iPhone/iPad? Will it properly drive a Tesla T1? Can the unit be powered through the usb port from a Mac? As you can see from these questions I'm interested in a portable audio interface having the power/audio quality of the M8.
Sorry for the questions, but I'd like to have all the infos before jumping on it.
Edited by tumburu - 1/7/14 at 12:50pmpost #4207 of 57681/9/14 at 11:46pmpost #4208 of 57681/10/14 at 12:03ampost #4209 of 57681/10/14 at 12:07ampost #4210 of 57681/10/14 at 12:11ampost #4211 of 57681/10/14 at 12:23am
I would not recommend this way of charging the M8. It will take almost forever to charge the M8 this way. You are much better off using an external battery pack with 19V output like the one from Energizer XP8000 or XP18000.post #4212 of 57681/10/14 at 1:14am
The battery charging indicator light behaves the same way regardless whether M8 is on or off. The only difference is it takes longer to fully-charge M8 when it's turned on than when it's off.post #4213 of 57681/10/14 at 1:36ampost #4214 of 57681/10/14 at 3:28ampost #4215 of 57681/10/14 at 6:27pm
- The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Reply to get FiiO's New In-Ear Monitors F1 for Free 48 seconds ago
- › Need help choosing new cans - BT 770 PRO vs. ATH-MSR7 vs. SRH840 -... 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 4 minutes ago
- › Techno, Electro & Underground Beats 6 minutes ago
- › The Zishan dsd's corner 7 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 10 minutes ago
- › RHA CL750 by Takeanidea
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear