Woohoo! Mine just arrived. I ordered it in mid October, so I am pretty happy.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) impressions thread Last post on 1/10/17 at 7:24am in Portable Source Gear
- ALO's new portable DAC. Last post on 8/24/12 at 8:53pm in Portable Source Gear
- External DAC and headphone amp for iPhone Last post on 8/14/12 at 12:20pm in Portable Source Gear
- External sound card for music and movies at $100 Last post on 8/13/12 at 2:06pm in Portable Source Gear
- Seeking portable FLAC/ALAC player with true line out. Last post on 12/17/12 at 4:07am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
These headphones are made for listening to modern extreme genres of loud brickwalled poor-quality metal. They smoothen out spikiness and make drums sound so powerful and quick as if your head was...
Greetings, We all know it's coming, whether we like it or not. The wireless wave is upon us. Pretty much every major earphone manufacturer has a wireless option, and there are countless others...
The Centrance HiFi M8 thread - Page 281
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4202 of 58211/4/14 at 8:47pmQuote:
I know how you feel or I like to pretend that I do.. Anyhow, happy listening...enjoy it and throw some good stuff to combine/match/seek for with the M8 and you won't regret the wait or the price you paid...unless you got it for free..post #4203 of 58211/6/14 at 6:12ampost #4204 of 58211/6/14 at 9:51amQuote:Originally Posted by Ksef10
Our new portable recording interface 'MixerFace' crowd funding campaign is live on Indiegogo! See what we've been working on in the last several months. Please share among all of your channels ASAP.
for some reason I fear the firmware/patching updates to the M8 just took another delay with CEntrance resources going toward another new crowd-source product....
sigh.post #4205 of 58211/6/14 at 11:46amQuote:
Dunno.... HiFi-M8 is making them money. Money helps.post #4206 of 58211/7/14 at 12:40pm
Wow, that's exactly what I wanted Centrance to develop after HiFiM8. It looks really nice, except I'd like to have the volume controls on the front panel of the unit. It's the most natural way of using an interface, if you want to use it for more than just recording. I believe the inputs could live just fine on the back.
Now if you would be so kind to answer some questions, I'd appreciate it.
Is the DA and amp section comparable to those in M8? Can you detail a bit on this one? Will it also work as a DA/Amp for the iPhone/iPad? Will it properly drive a Tesla T1? Can the unit be powered through the usb port from a Mac? As you can see from these questions I'm interested in a portable audio interface having the power/audio quality of the M8.
Sorry for the questions, but I'd like to have all the infos before jumping on it.
Edited by tumburu - 1/7/14 at 12:50pmpost #4207 of 58211/9/14 at 11:46pmpost #4208 of 58211/10/14 at 12:03ampost #4209 of 58211/10/14 at 12:07ampost #4210 of 58211/10/14 at 12:11ampost #4211 of 58211/10/14 at 12:23am
I would not recommend this way of charging the M8. It will take almost forever to charge the M8 this way. You are much better off using an external battery pack with 19V output like the one from Energizer XP8000 or XP18000.post #4212 of 58211/10/14 at 1:14am
The battery charging indicator light behaves the same way regardless whether M8 is on or off. The only difference is it takes longer to fully-charge M8 when it's turned on than when it's off.post #4213 of 58211/10/14 at 1:36ampost #4214 of 58211/10/14 at 3:28ampost #4215 of 58211/10/14 at 6:27pm
- The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 34 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › Sony/HTC/AKG/Blue/MISC Thread 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by msturg29
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by msturg29
- › Avantree Clari Air by msturg29
- › Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo Headphones, Ghostek Silencer... by msturg29
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear