Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Centrance HiFi M8 thread - Page 184

post #2746 of 4991
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmichels View Post

It is really too bad that we need to choose between LX and iPhone version !. Twice the inventory for Centrance and... Difficult choice for us !

I have the iPhone version on back order since december but... Now i also use a AK100 as source. So now i have 2 sources: my iPhone and my AK100 with optical out !

So .... I'm in trouble Since there is no M8 version With iPhone + optical in :-((.

HEY Mr Centrance, Will you have soon an universal version with iPhone + optical in ?

 

I think there is only room for 1 board or the other, so a double would need to be larger...

post #2747 of 4991
deleted. information wrong.
Edited by ExpatinJapan - 7/27/13 at 3:54pm
post #2748 of 4991
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmichels View Post

It is really too bad that we need to choose between LX and iPhone version !. Twice the inventory for Centrance and... Difficult choice for us !

I have the iPhone version on back order since december but... Now i also use a AK100 as source. So now i have 2 sources: my iPhone and my AK100 with optical out !

So .... I'm in trouble Since there is no M8 version With iPhone + optical in :-((.

HEY Mr Centrance, Will you have soon an universal version with iPhone + optical in ?

Sounds like a useful combination. We need to think about that...

post #2749 of 4991
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post

 

I think there is only room for 1 board or the other, so a double would need to be larger...

It would definitely have to be a new board...

post #2750 of 4991
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoodman View Post

Sounds like a useful combination. We need to think about that...

Hmm, yes. Most definitely sensible. four Hifi-m8/LXs instead of eight?

 

Surprising none of us though of this Occums Razor solution earlier....but then the likes of the AK100 was a bit further along upon the unknown horizon.........

 

___________________________________________________________

 

Another general confirmation question:

Using an OTG cable can I attach an android device (galaxy etc) to either model of Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8/LX?

 

Like this:

(head-fier Wormsdriver picture).

 

*NEVERMIND!

-Answered quite clearly on the Centrance updated website under the `Options` tab

http://centrance.com/products/hifi-m8/


Edited by ExpatinJapan - 7/27/13 at 10:21pm
post #2751 of 4991
Where can I read about the principle of the 4 pin balance used in the M8?
post #2752 of 4991

@mgoodman,

I used two pics in my review to introduce M8, hope you don't mind.

I test M8 120hrs and spend 50hrs to write a review, and i also have few questions:

The output 1w(typ) is under how many Ohms?

Which output(4xl,rsa,cmb,pro)is suitable for the 3pin XLR headphone in balance?

Will you come to China?

post #2753 of 4991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liuxin View Post

@mgoodman,

I used two pics in my review to introduce M8, hope you don't mind.

I test M8 120hrs and spend 50hrs to write a review, and i also have few questions:

The output 1w(typ) is under how many Ohms?

Which output(4xl,rsa,cmb,pro)is suitable for the 3pin XLR headphone in balance?

Will you come to China?

where will your review be posted?

post #2754 of 4991
m8 cant charge ipod now.
the first day it can.:-(
post #2755 of 4991
Quote:
Originally Posted by edm230 View Post

m8 cant charge ipod now.
the first day it can.:-(

Even when the M8 is plugged to power?

post #2756 of 4991
Quote:
Originally Posted by edm230 View Post

m8 cant charge ipod now.
the first day it can.:-(
put the power switch to the right for idevice mode, and charge.
post #2757 of 4991

The review is writing in Chinese.cool.gif
 

I wait for mgoodman's answer,and i will send him the url when he agree the pic copyright.

post #2758 of 4991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liuxin View Post

The review is writing in Chinese.cool.gif
 

I wait for mgoodman's answer,and i will send him the url when he agree the pic copyright.

`google translate`

post #2759 of 4991
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoodman View Post

Sounds like a useful combination. We need to think about that...
Yes please, Michael. There may be a substantial group of users who use both iDevices and the iRivers (AK100/120/both) and who have no need for USB in. That would be fantastic if Centrance could consider that as an option. We await with bated breathe. biggrin.gif
post #2760 of 4991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiats View Post


Yes please, Michael. There may be a substantial group of users who use both iDevices and the iRivers (AK100/120/both) and who have no need for USB in. That would be fantastic if Centrance could consider that as an option. We await with bated breathe. biggrin.gif

why not have both?, why not have ALL three? 

 

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vqgSO8_cRio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


Edited by ExpatinJapan - 7/28/13 at 3:02am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread