I'm probably several weeks or more away from getting mine (November order), but I am really excited to hear one at Chifiunifi this weekend. Will test with balanced HD800's, balanced Momentums, and my Shure SE215's just for giggles.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) impressions thread Last post on 6/12/15 at 3:43am in Portable Source Gear
- ALO's new portable DAC. Last post on 8/24/12 at 8:53pm in Portable Source Gear
- External DAC and headphone amp for iPhone Last post on 8/14/12 at 12:20pm in Portable Source Gear
- External sound card for music and movies at $100 Last post on 8/13/12 at 2:06pm in Portable Source Gear
- Seeking portable FLAC/ALAC player with true line out. Last post on 12/17/12 at 4:07am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
The Centrance HiFi M8 thread - Page 154
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"checkM8" sounds good... almost up there with "Hush the Whingers"
I got the centrance tee. I preordered beginning of May. I was told that time first batch will ship towards the end of May. Given that even the first batch hasn't shipped yet, I'm guessing I shouldn't expect to receive my unit not before early august, right? After the batch is shipped, the production should ramp up from that point - as common sense dictates.
Wow your 1st post is a win post.
Anyway welcome to head-fi where wallets has its own mind.
A cute little box from Stacie showed up today.....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And inside was an awesome t-shirt...
I propose that we all do an "Evil Michael" photo when we get our M8s...
Mine showed up with the first batch of shirts a while back. It is still in it's box. I suspect I may keep it pristine, just in case I leave the hobby or turn fickle and decide to give my M8 a new home. An unused Tee shirt might be enticing. Besides, black shirts make my butt look big....
According to the June 11th blog post it does, but the iPad is giving issues...
Yes, HiFi-M8 can charge all iDevices, including the iPad, which requires a very high charging current at over 2 amps.
- The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 15 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 19 seconds ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax SR-507 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic T5p: Photos and first impressions. 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 10 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2