I'm probably several weeks or more away from getting mine (November order), but I am really excited to hear one at Chifiunifi this weekend. Will test with balanced HD800's, balanced Momentums, and my Shure SE215's just for giggles.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) impressions thread Last post on 9/16/14 at 7:35am in Portable Source Gear
- ALO's new portable DAC. Last post on 8/24/12 at 8:53pm in Portable Source Gear
- External DAC and headphone amp for iPhone Last post on 8/14/12 at 12:20pm in Portable Source Gear
- External sound card for music and movies at $100 Last post on 8/13/12 at 2:06pm in Portable Source Gear
- Seeking portable FLAC/ALAC player with true line out. Last post on 12/17/12 at 4:07am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 7/6/14
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
The Centrance HiFi M8 thread - Page 154
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"checkM8" sounds good... almost up there with "Hush the Whingers"
I got the centrance tee. I preordered beginning of May. I was told that time first batch will ship towards the end of May. Given that even the first batch hasn't shipped yet, I'm guessing I shouldn't expect to receive my unit not before early august, right? After the batch is shipped, the production should ramp up from that point - as common sense dictates.
Wow your 1st post is a win post.
Anyway welcome to head-fi where wallets has its own mind.
A cute little box from Stacie showed up today.....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And inside was an awesome t-shirt...
I propose that we all do an "Evil Michael" photo when we get our M8s...
Mine showed up with the first batch of shirts a while back. It is still in it's box. I suspect I may keep it pristine, just in case I leave the hobby or turn fickle and decide to give my M8 a new home. An unused Tee shirt might be enticing. Besides, black shirts make my butt look big....
According to the June 11th blog post it does, but the iPad is giving issues...
Yes, HiFi-M8 can charge all iDevices, including the iPad, which requires a very high charging current at over 2 amps.
- The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › Meet Alpha Prime 2 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 2 minutes ago
- › Vision Ear V 6 With X Control is The most expensive Custom IEM in... 2 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)