I'm probably several weeks or more away from getting mine (November order), but I am really excited to hear one at Chifiunifi this weekend. Will test with balanced HD800's, balanced Momentums, and my Shure SE215's just for giggles.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) impressions thread Last post on 8/14/14 at 2:52pm in Portable Source Gear
- ALO's new portable DAC. Last post on 8/24/12 at 8:53pm in Portable Source Gear
- External DAC and headphone amp for iPhone Last post on 8/14/12 at 12:20pm in Portable Source Gear
- External sound card for music and movies at $100 Last post on 8/13/12 at 2:06pm in Portable Source Gear
- Seeking portable FLAC/ALAC player with true line out. Last post on 12/17/12 at 4:07am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 7/6/14
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
The Centrance HiFi M8 thread - Page 154
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"checkM8" sounds good... almost up there with "Hush the Whingers"
I got the centrance tee. I preordered beginning of May. I was told that time first batch will ship towards the end of May. Given that even the first batch hasn't shipped yet, I'm guessing I shouldn't expect to receive my unit not before early august, right? After the batch is shipped, the production should ramp up from that point - as common sense dictates.
Wow your 1st post is a win post.
Anyway welcome to head-fi where wallets has its own mind.
A cute little box from Stacie showed up today.....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And inside was an awesome t-shirt...
I propose that we all do an "Evil Michael" photo when we get our M8s...
Mine showed up with the first batch of shirts a while back. It is still in it's box. I suspect I may keep it pristine, just in case I leave the hobby or turn fickle and decide to give my M8 a new home. An unused Tee shirt might be enticing. Besides, black shirts make my butt look big....
According to the June 11th blog post it does, but the iPad is giving issues...
Yes, HiFi-M8 can charge all iDevices, including the iPad, which requires a very high charging current at over 2 amps.
- The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 33 seconds ago
- › FS: Sony Walkman NW-ZX1 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 1 minute ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 2 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro 50 - MINT 2 minutes ago
- › How to hook up my speakers to my receiver? (with amp and switch).... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)