I'm probably several weeks or more away from getting mine (November order), but I am really excited to hear one at Chifiunifi this weekend. Will test with balanced HD800's, balanced Momentums, and my Shure SE215's just for giggles.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) impressions thread Last post on 6/12/15 at 3:43am in Portable Source Gear
- ALO's new portable DAC. Last post on 8/24/12 at 8:53pm in Portable Source Gear
- External DAC and headphone amp for iPhone Last post on 8/14/12 at 12:20pm in Portable Source Gear
- External sound card for music and movies at $100 Last post on 8/13/12 at 2:06pm in Portable Source Gear
- Seeking portable FLAC/ALAC player with true line out. Last post on 12/17/12 at 4:07am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
The Centrance HiFi M8 thread - Page 154
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"checkM8" sounds good... almost up there with "Hush the Whingers"
I got the centrance tee. I preordered beginning of May. I was told that time first batch will ship towards the end of May. Given that even the first batch hasn't shipped yet, I'm guessing I shouldn't expect to receive my unit not before early august, right? After the batch is shipped, the production should ramp up from that point - as common sense dictates.
Wow your 1st post is a win post.
Anyway welcome to head-fi where wallets has its own mind.
A cute little box from Stacie showed up today.....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And inside was an awesome t-shirt...
I propose that we all do an "Evil Michael" photo when we get our M8s...
Mine showed up with the first batch of shirts a while back. It is still in it's box. I suspect I may keep it pristine, just in case I leave the hobby or turn fickle and decide to give my M8 a new home. An unused Tee shirt might be enticing. Besides, black shirts make my butt look big....
According to the June 11th blog post it does, but the iPad is giving issues...
Yes, HiFi-M8 can charge all iDevices, including the iPad, which requires a very high charging current at over 2 amps.
- The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 4 minutes ago
- › Teac UD 503 DAC (2015 New Release, DXD, DSD256) 5 minutes ago
- › RockJaw Alfa Genus - Reviews, Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 vs Oppo PM-3 Impressions 8 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 9 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 10 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 10 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Discussion Thread 11 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 launching with a bang! Competition with MEGA goodies. Gotta... 12 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Phiaton PS 210 BTNC Bluetooth 3.0 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo... by audionut44
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)