I'm probably several weeks or more away from getting mine (November order), but I am really excited to hear one at Chifiunifi this weekend. Will test with balanced HD800's, balanced Momentums, and my Shure SE215's just for giggles.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) impressions thread Last post on 3/1/15 at 9:13am in Portable Source Gear
- ALO's new portable DAC. Last post on 8/24/12 at 8:53pm in Portable Source Gear
- External DAC and headphone amp for iPhone Last post on 8/14/12 at 12:20pm in Portable Source Gear
- External sound card for music and movies at $100 Last post on 8/13/12 at 2:06pm in Portable Source Gear
- Seeking portable FLAC/ALAC player with true line out. Last post on 12/17/12 at 4:07am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased these to see if the review-ratings were any close to reality. Quite a bit yeah. I thought it's good to have them with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with...
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ears Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/760881/sennheiser-momentum-1-0-on-ears-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Sennheiser’s style range On...
The Centrance HiFi M8 thread - Page 154
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"checkM8" sounds good... almost up there with "Hush the Whingers"
I got the centrance tee. I preordered beginning of May. I was told that time first batch will ship towards the end of May. Given that even the first batch hasn't shipped yet, I'm guessing I shouldn't expect to receive my unit not before early august, right? After the batch is shipped, the production should ramp up from that point - as common sense dictates.
Wow your 1st post is a win post.
Anyway welcome to head-fi where wallets has its own mind.
A cute little box from Stacie showed up today.....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And inside was an awesome t-shirt...
I propose that we all do an "Evil Michael" photo when we get our M8s...
Mine showed up with the first batch of shirts a while back. It is still in it's box. I suspect I may keep it pristine, just in case I leave the hobby or turn fickle and decide to give my M8 a new home. An unused Tee shirt might be enticing. Besides, black shirts make my butt look big....
According to the June 11th blog post it does, but the iPad is giving issues...
Yes, HiFi-M8 can charge all iDevices, including the iPad, which requires a very high charging current at over 2 amps.
- The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 39 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 1 minute ago
- › EarWerkz Legend R. 8 Driver, 7-Way, 6-Crossover Flagship |... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 3 minutes ago
- › Visual evidence Tung-Sol 5998 = Western Electric 421 5 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 6 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 7 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2