I'll go for inset although I probably will change my mind in a few hours..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) impressions thread Last post on 6/12/15 at 3:43am in Portable Source Gear
- ALO's new portable DAC. Last post on 8/24/12 at 8:53pm in Portable Source Gear
- External DAC and headphone amp for iPhone Last post on 8/14/12 at 12:20pm in Portable Source Gear
- External sound card for music and movies at $100 Last post on 8/13/12 at 2:06pm in Portable Source Gear
- Seeking portable FLAC/ALAC player with true line out. Last post on 12/17/12 at 4:07am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
The Centrance HiFi M8 thread - Page 86
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I cannot comment. Lightning cable is difficult to make (you need a special chip). Hopefully , it will work.
I looked at the specs of their lightning cable and all they do is put the apple-made lightning to micro-USB adapter onto a micro-USB to USB cable.
As V0 say, those cable is plain UBS to micro USB with lightning to micro USB adaptor connected together. Then, they put shrink wrap plastic sleeve on.
Inset appears to be in the lead. Will give it a couple more days to settle.
Regarding your post about battery meter... most of the amps/DACs I've owned have overly bright LEDs, which IMHO are quite irritating when listening in the dark. I am hoping the M8 will have none of those :p
- The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Astell&Kern AK380 19 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 49 seconds ago
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 2 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 3 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2