I'll go for inset although I probably will change my mind in a few hours..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) impressions thread Last post on 9/16/14 at 7:35am in Portable Source Gear
- ALO's new portable DAC. Last post on 8/24/12 at 8:53pm in Portable Source Gear
- External DAC and headphone amp for iPhone Last post on 8/14/12 at 12:20pm in Portable Source Gear
- External sound card for music and movies at $100 Last post on 8/13/12 at 2:06pm in Portable Source Gear
- Seeking portable FLAC/ALAC player with true line out. Last post on 12/17/12 at 4:07am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 7/6/14
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
The Centrance HiFi M8 thread - Page 86
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I cannot comment. Lightning cable is difficult to make (you need a special chip). Hopefully , it will work.
I looked at the specs of their lightning cable and all they do is put the apple-made lightning to micro-USB adapter onto a micro-USB to USB cable.
As V0 say, those cable is plain UBS to micro USB with lightning to micro USB adaptor connected together. Then, they put shrink wrap plastic sleeve on.
Inset appears to be in the lead. Will give it a couple more days to settle.
Regarding your post about battery meter... most of the amps/DACs I've owned have overly bright LEDs, which IMHO are quite irritating when listening in the dark. I am hoping the M8 will have none of those :p
- The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Music Game IX 22 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 51 seconds ago
- › Sony announces the "Just ear" brand of custom IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-F806 mini review (& F-series player reviews / impressions... 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › New to this forum - Hi :) Need help - Looking for USB/Portable HP... 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Woodied Sennheiser aka SennGrado Tour Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Amplifiers shootout for Stax 009 (Eddie Current Electra, AudioValve... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)