I'll go for inset although I probably will change my mind in a few hours..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) impressions thread Last post on 3/1/15 at 9:13am in Portable Source Gear
- ALO's new portable DAC. Last post on 8/24/12 at 8:53pm in Portable Source Gear
- External DAC and headphone amp for iPhone Last post on 8/14/12 at 12:20pm in Portable Source Gear
- External sound card for music and movies at $100 Last post on 8/13/12 at 2:06pm in Portable Source Gear
- Seeking portable FLAC/ALAC player with true line out. Last post on 12/17/12 at 4:07am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
The Centrance HiFi M8 thread - Page 86
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I cannot comment. Lightning cable is difficult to make (you need a special chip). Hopefully , it will work.
I looked at the specs of their lightning cable and all they do is put the apple-made lightning to micro-USB adapter onto a micro-USB to USB cable.
As V0 say, those cable is plain UBS to micro USB with lightning to micro USB adaptor connected together. Then, they put shrink wrap plastic sleeve on.
Inset appears to be in the lead. Will give it a couple more days to settle.
Regarding your post about battery meter... most of the amps/DACs I've owned have overly bright LEDs, which IMHO are quite irritating when listening in the dark. I am hoping the M8 will have none of those :p
- The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 13 seconds ago
- › FS: Estron Linum BaX Cable - 2 Pin 14 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 57 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › History of the AKG K1000? 2 minutes ago
- › On ear / over ear recommendations 2 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2