I heard about the hm5 in the other thread and heard they are great. I am confused though are all these the same headphones?? I might want to pick up a pair but why are there like 5 different brands when they are all the same anyone know?
- productFischer Audio FA-003tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Differences between HM5 vs FA-003? Last post on 11/25/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Difference between BrainWavz HM5 vs. Fischer Audio FA-003? Last post on 11/25/13 at 12:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking to buy New Fischer FA-003 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:31pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- need help selecting low cost studio reference monitor... Fischer FA-003 / KRK KNS8400 / AKG k240... Last post on 10/20/13 at 5:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- SOLD: Modded NVX Audio XPT100 (FA-003/HM5 clone) Last post on 10/31/13 at 7:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
So HM5/FA-003/Lindy/Soundmagic/Jaycar Pro Monitors are all the same? i am confused
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I do not think Soundmagic has a headphone that matches the the FA-003/HM5/Jaycar.
But the others are all the same headphone, the FA-003 also comes with Velour ear pads.
Somewhere in Asia there is a OEM manufacturer for this headphone, everyone else buys them wholesale and puts their own name on them.
Edited by PurpleAngel - 8/16/12 at 4:05pm
So far can not find anything below $140.
Maybe try the Takstar Pro 80 headphones, sells for around $88, should have more bass the FA-003/HM5/Jaycar series.
After reading a bunch about the FA-003 and the ridiculously cheap Jaycar deal period where they sold for $80 bucks and I am so sad I missed it. I have been looking for a sub $100 closed headphone for about 2 weeks and researching constantly and the best seems to have been the HM5/FA-003 clones when they were under a hundred. I haven't heard them but all the comparison's I have read have been with like the Sennheiser 600 and other +$200 headphones. Thought about snagging a Koss DJPro100 but the reviews seemed mixed except from a minority that loves it. Guess I will just wait for the Creative Aurvana Live! to drop from $99.99 on amazon... seems to be my best bet.
- So HM5/FA-003/Lindy/Soundmagic/Jaycar Pro Monitors are all the same? i am confused
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro 47 seconds ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › WOO AUDIO COMPARISON THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › TDK BA200 - Impressions and Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 Reference DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 3 minutes ago
- › Winter 2014 AAMML Holiday Exchange 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Sicher
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe