Recently, I had raised interest about buying a good headphone and after some research online, I found this amazing forum.
I really need your recommendations to decide which headphone to buy. I am really uncertain about which one to buy. I think specifying my preferences can help you to figure out what kind of a headphone I am interested in. So,
- Unfortunately, budget is important. I cannot afford over 200 euros (I currently live in Germany and I am considering to buy one here. If you know, any suggestion about where to find a good deal in Germany or where to buy one will be much appreciated.)
- I want to experience everything about my music. So to speak, I want to hear every instrument clearly. I listen to rock, indie, house and dubstep mostly. I think it is more important to have a balanced headphone rather than a bass-oriented one. Because I dont listen to rap or hiphop so much.
- It can be over-ear or on-ear.
- I am a student and I stay at a dormitory. I also want to use it while watching movies, playing games or listening to music for hours from my laptop. So a little bit comfort would be great. And isolation is important too in this case.
- Portability is also a deterministic one. Because I travel a lot and I want to use it with my iPhone to listen to music.
- I am not thinking about buying an amplifier for now because of financial issues.
I feel it is going to be a good start for me to jump into this world. I may consider these stuff as my new hobby because I am studying electronics which can make it easier to understand consepts here.
Thank you very much in advance