- 55 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Best in ear headphones for under 300$? (bass) Last post on 8/23/12 at 12:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir Audio 3.AI vs. Heir Audio 4.AI vs Sony EX1000! Last post on 11/11/12 at 10:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need open headphones or IEMS Last post on 8/10/12 at 11:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a custom IEM <$850 for my needs Last post on 10/22/12 at 12:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
After being a creative fanboy for ever since,decided to try the asus STX II after reading some good reviews about the first one,from users over the net. compared to my previous creative ZXR which...
Disclosure: This review is based off a review unit of the retail version of the S5, provided by Brainwavz. This is my first in-depth encounter with a Brainwavz product, having only demoed previous...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 is superior...
Heir audia 3.ai and 4.aipost #1 of 158/12/12 at 1:06pmThread StarterIm sure now thati want in ear monitors, i like the sennheiser ie80 for nice bass. And i like the heir audio 4.ai, and im wondering if by october 17th, will there be an heir audio 6.ai, or an heir audio 8.ai?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 158/12/12 at 1:23pmQuote:
I would ask the Wizard whether or not he would be willing to do it. I believe the reason he will not make the 8.A en masse is because of the number of drivers he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone defeating the purpose of a universal fit headphone and there are very few drivers left for the 6.A meaning that it would probably be a waste in addition to the fact that similar to the 8.A again he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone.
Edited by Cassadian - 8/12/12 at 10:50pmpost #3 of 158/12/12 at 1:38pmThread Starterpost #4 of 158/12/12 at 4:22pmpost #5 of 158/12/12 at 4:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cassadian
I would ask the Wizard whether or not he would be willing to do it. I believe the reason he will not make the 8.A en masse is because of the number of drivers he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone defeating the purpose of a universal fit headphone and there are very few drivers left meaning that it would probably be a waste in addition to the fact that similar to the 8.A again he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone.
i asked the wizard and he said the same thing about this
he also said hes thinking about other faceplates/ designs for them ai series but he wants to have heir audio as "a pioneer of wood"post #6 of 158/12/12 at 8:02pm
Nope. I was talking to him a day or so ago and he mentioned that people had asked but that size constraints made it unfeasible.post #7 of 159/28/12 at 8:39pmQuote:
TBH, even IF they were going to consider a 6.Ai or 8.Ai (IIRC, Wizard said that wouldn't happen), I cant begin to say enough good things for the 4.Ai. It truly is a great bargain for the price.post #8 of 1510/3/12 at 10:00amQuote:
No, as October 17 is rapidly approaching, that I can assure you is not in the Skunk Works Department.post #9 of 1510/3/12 at 12:07pmThread Starterpost #10 of 1510/3/12 at 10:53pmpost #11 of 1510/4/12 at 4:05amThread Starterpost #12 of 1510/4/12 at 4:40ampost #13 of 1510/4/12 at 10:02am
Well if that's the case, then the IE80 should be the perfect companion for my ER4B. I already have amazing clarity and detail with those, so a nice bassy IEM for dance music would be great.
Edited by anoxy - 10/4/12 at 10:38ampost #14 of 1510/4/12 at 2:31pmThread StarterMe and my dad just ordered the sennheiser ie 80. They should arrive in 5-8 days, im so exited! But even though they will already be here for a few days, i dont get to see them until October 17th. I will try my best to make a detailed review once i burn them in with some lostless Music of all types, im sure i will be amazed with every aspect of them. Stay tuned!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir audia 3.ai and 4.ai
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado e Series 18 seconds ago
- › B&W P7 51 seconds ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › Noble 4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Need help choosing the best headphone for pop and country 1 minute ago
- › Modded Music Fidelity V-CAN II headphone amplifier X-TRA (Price... 2 minutes ago
- › Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!) 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T1 with original packaging - Mint! 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by tomscy2000
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)