- 66 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Best in ear headphones for under 300$? (bass) Last post on 8/23/12 at 12:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir Audio 3.AI vs. Heir Audio 4.AI vs Sony EX1000! Last post on 11/11/12 at 10:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need open headphones or IEMS Last post on 8/10/12 at 11:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a custom IEM <$850 for my needs Last post on 10/22/12 at 12:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which three IEM's covers it all? Last post on 5/1/14 at 1:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The VSD5 is the next earphone to follow up on the successful release of the very popular VSD3/VSD3s. From afar the VSD5 looks eerily similar with their older/younger brother, the VSD3/VSD3s....
Company Name: Sound Blaster Company Website: http://us.creative.com/p/sound-blaster/sound-blaster-e5 Amp Model: E5 Impedance: Low Gain: 2.2-300 Ohm, High Gain 300-600 Ohm SNR: 120dB THD:...
I had only tried IEM's bought at local stores until I got these, and they were a huge upgrade. In fact, I would argue these are the best set you could have bought at the time for the price. They...
Got this as a gift from the girlfriend, sadly it is WAY too powerful for nearfield and will be selling it for a much less powerful model. Quality issues with a slightly sticky pot which went away...
For larger (1200 x 800) images - simply click the photo INTRODUCTION I don’t think there would be many people of my vintage who are into computer audio, and haven’t heard of Creative Labs. My...
Heir audia 3.ai and 4.aipost #1 of 158/12/12 at 1:06pmThread StarterIm sure now thati want in ear monitors, i like the sennheiser ie80 for nice bass. And i like the heir audio 4.ai, and im wondering if by october 17th, will there be an heir audio 6.ai, or an heir audio 8.ai?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 158/12/12 at 1:23pmQuote:
I would ask the Wizard whether or not he would be willing to do it. I believe the reason he will not make the 8.A en masse is because of the number of drivers he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone defeating the purpose of a universal fit headphone and there are very few drivers left for the 6.A meaning that it would probably be a waste in addition to the fact that similar to the 8.A again he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone.
Edited by Cassadian - 8/12/12 at 10:50pmpost #3 of 158/12/12 at 1:38pmThread Starterpost #4 of 158/12/12 at 4:22pmpost #5 of 158/12/12 at 4:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cassadian
I would ask the Wizard whether or not he would be willing to do it. I believe the reason he will not make the 8.A en masse is because of the number of drivers he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone defeating the purpose of a universal fit headphone and there are very few drivers left meaning that it would probably be a waste in addition to the fact that similar to the 8.A again he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone.
i asked the wizard and he said the same thing about this
he also said hes thinking about other faceplates/ designs for them ai series but he wants to have heir audio as "a pioneer of wood"post #6 of 158/12/12 at 8:02pm
Nope. I was talking to him a day or so ago and he mentioned that people had asked but that size constraints made it unfeasible.post #7 of 159/28/12 at 8:39pmQuote:
TBH, even IF they were going to consider a 6.Ai or 8.Ai (IIRC, Wizard said that wouldn't happen), I cant begin to say enough good things for the 4.Ai. It truly is a great bargain for the price.post #8 of 1510/3/12 at 10:00amQuote:
No, as October 17 is rapidly approaching, that I can assure you is not in the Skunk Works Department.post #9 of 1510/3/12 at 12:07pmThread Starterpost #10 of 1510/3/12 at 10:53pmpost #11 of 1510/4/12 at 4:05amThread Starterpost #12 of 1510/4/12 at 4:40ampost #13 of 1510/4/12 at 10:02am
Well if that's the case, then the IE80 should be the perfect companion for my ER4B. I already have amazing clarity and detail with those, so a nice bassy IEM for dance music would be great.
Edited by anoxy - 10/4/12 at 10:38ampost #14 of 1510/4/12 at 2:31pmThread StarterMe and my dad just ordered the sennheiser ie 80. They should arrive in 5-8 days, im so exited! But even though they will already be here for a few days, i dont get to see them until October 17th. I will try my best to make a detailed review once i burn them in with some lostless Music of all types, im sure i will be amazed with every aspect of them. Stay tuned!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir audia 3.ai and 4.ai
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › CanJam @ RMAF 2015, Oct. 2-4, 2015 -- The Exhibitors! 44 seconds ago
- › 2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015) 46 seconds ago
- › Japan is the headphone paradise, and here's the proof 54 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 1 minute ago
- › New Vsonic GR07 Bass Edition from Amazon (Help needed) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 - New In Box 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 6 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD5: Sony EX 1000's Adopted Cousin by Tom22
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by whitedragon551
- › Lenntek Sonix 3 w/ Microphone by Incognito101
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by yay101
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by Brooko
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by rasmushorn
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2