- 66 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Best in ear headphones for under 300$? (bass) Last post on 8/23/12 at 12:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir Audio 3.AI vs. Heir Audio 4.AI vs Sony EX1000! Last post on 11/11/12 at 10:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need open headphones or IEMS Last post on 8/10/12 at 11:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a custom IEM <$850 for my needs Last post on 10/22/12 at 12:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which three IEM's covers it all? Last post on 5/1/14 at 1:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Linking Mart/Agptek kindly sent me their latest Lossless Media player for review. External Features The first thing that strikes you about this player is its sheer weight and feeling of solidity...
Over the past few weeks I have tried out quite a few over-ear bluetooth headphones in a mad search for the ‘ultimate’ bluetooth headphone. I have tried the Bose QC35’s, V-Moda Crossfade Wireless...
This is a review of the Zorloo ZuperDAC DAC/amp combo. The Zorloo ZuperDAC was sendt to me for free from Zorloo in exchange for my honest review of it. I’d like to say THANK YOU to Zorloo for...
Not an audiophile, but here are my most notable impressions of these in ears: They're V-Shaped Natural, warm, accurate, true to life are not the words I'd use to describe these headphones....
Heir audia 3.ai and 4.aipost #1 of 158/12/12 at 1:06pmThread StarterIm sure now thati want in ear monitors, i like the sennheiser ie80 for nice bass. And i like the heir audio 4.ai, and im wondering if by october 17th, will there be an heir audio 6.ai, or an heir audio 8.ai?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 158/12/12 at 1:23pmQuote:
I would ask the Wizard whether or not he would be willing to do it. I believe the reason he will not make the 8.A en masse is because of the number of drivers he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone defeating the purpose of a universal fit headphone and there are very few drivers left for the 6.A meaning that it would probably be a waste in addition to the fact that similar to the 8.A again he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone.
Edited by Cassadian - 8/12/12 at 10:50pmpost #3 of 158/12/12 at 1:38pmThread Starterpost #4 of 158/12/12 at 4:22pmpost #5 of 158/12/12 at 4:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cassadian
I would ask the Wizard whether or not he would be willing to do it. I believe the reason he will not make the 8.A en masse is because of the number of drivers he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone defeating the purpose of a universal fit headphone and there are very few drivers left meaning that it would probably be a waste in addition to the fact that similar to the 8.A again he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone.
i asked the wizard and he said the same thing about this
he also said hes thinking about other faceplates/ designs for them ai series but he wants to have heir audio as "a pioneer of wood"post #6 of 158/12/12 at 8:02pm
Nope. I was talking to him a day or so ago and he mentioned that people had asked but that size constraints made it unfeasible.post #7 of 159/28/12 at 8:39pmQuote:
TBH, even IF they were going to consider a 6.Ai or 8.Ai (IIRC, Wizard said that wouldn't happen), I cant begin to say enough good things for the 4.Ai. It truly is a great bargain for the price.post #8 of 1510/3/12 at 10:00amQuote:
No, as October 17 is rapidly approaching, that I can assure you is not in the Skunk Works Department.post #9 of 1510/3/12 at 12:07pmThread Starterpost #10 of 1510/3/12 at 10:53pmpost #11 of 1510/4/12 at 4:05amThread Starterpost #12 of 1510/4/12 at 4:40ampost #13 of 1510/4/12 at 10:02am
Well if that's the case, then the IE80 should be the perfect companion for my ER4B. I already have amazing clarity and detail with those, so a nice bassy IEM for dance music would be great.
Edited by anoxy - 10/4/12 at 10:38ampost #14 of 1510/4/12 at 2:31pmThread StarterMe and my dad just ordered the sennheiser ie 80. They should arrive in 5-8 days, im so exited! But even though they will already be here for a few days, i dont get to see them until October 17th. I will try my best to make a detailed review once i burn them in with some lostless Music of all types, im sure i will be amazed with every aspect of them. Stay tuned!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir audia 3.ai and 4.ai
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 37 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 41 seconds ago
- › Need some earphone recommendations for LG V20 phone. Budget $600 55 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 59 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 1 minute ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 1 minute ago
- › Need help choosing a DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Are any of the Schiit DACs NOS? 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Bluedio T3 Plus (Turbine 3rd) Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Bluedio T3 (Turbine 3rd) Extra Bass Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Gemtune Urbanfun Hifi Dual-driver In-ear Headphones,Hybrid Balanced... by loomisjohnson
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...