- 66 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Best in ear headphones for under 300$? (bass) Last post on 8/23/12 at 12:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir Audio 3.AI vs. Heir Audio 4.AI vs Sony EX1000! Last post on 11/11/12 at 10:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need open headphones or IEMS Last post on 8/10/12 at 11:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a custom IEM <$850 for my needs Last post on 10/22/12 at 12:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which three IEM's covers it all? Last post on 5/1/14 at 1:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
These are just plain excellent. I was never really a believer in IEMs, but I am now. These Philips SHE3590s are a real eye-opener. According to the ratings here on Head-Fi, these do, in fact,...
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
Heir audia 3.ai and 4.aipost #1 of 158/12/12 at 1:06pmThread StarterIm sure now thati want in ear monitors, i like the sennheiser ie80 for nice bass. And i like the heir audio 4.ai, and im wondering if by october 17th, will there be an heir audio 6.ai, or an heir audio 8.ai?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 158/12/12 at 1:23pmQuote:
I would ask the Wizard whether or not he would be willing to do it. I believe the reason he will not make the 8.A en masse is because of the number of drivers he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone defeating the purpose of a universal fit headphone and there are very few drivers left for the 6.A meaning that it would probably be a waste in addition to the fact that similar to the 8.A again he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone.
Edited by Cassadian - 8/12/12 at 10:50pmpost #3 of 158/12/12 at 1:38pmThread Starterpost #4 of 158/12/12 at 4:22pmpost #5 of 158/12/12 at 4:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cassadian
I would ask the Wizard whether or not he would be willing to do it. I believe the reason he will not make the 8.A en masse is because of the number of drivers he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone defeating the purpose of a universal fit headphone and there are very few drivers left meaning that it would probably be a waste in addition to the fact that similar to the 8.A again he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone.
i asked the wizard and he said the same thing about this
he also said hes thinking about other faceplates/ designs for them ai series but he wants to have heir audio as "a pioneer of wood"post #6 of 158/12/12 at 8:02pm
Nope. I was talking to him a day or so ago and he mentioned that people had asked but that size constraints made it unfeasible.post #7 of 159/28/12 at 8:39pmQuote:
TBH, even IF they were going to consider a 6.Ai or 8.Ai (IIRC, Wizard said that wouldn't happen), I cant begin to say enough good things for the 4.Ai. It truly is a great bargain for the price.post #8 of 1510/3/12 at 10:00amQuote:
No, as October 17 is rapidly approaching, that I can assure you is not in the Skunk Works Department.post #9 of 1510/3/12 at 12:07pmThread Starterpost #10 of 1510/3/12 at 10:53pmpost #11 of 1510/4/12 at 4:05amThread Starterpost #12 of 1510/4/12 at 4:40ampost #13 of 1510/4/12 at 10:02am
Well if that's the case, then the IE80 should be the perfect companion for my ER4B. I already have amazing clarity and detail with those, so a nice bassy IEM for dance music would be great.
Edited by anoxy - 10/4/12 at 10:38ampost #14 of 1510/4/12 at 2:31pmThread StarterMe and my dad just ordered the sennheiser ie 80. They should arrive in 5-8 days, im so exited! But even though they will already be here for a few days, i dont get to see them until October 17th. I will try my best to make a detailed review once i burn them in with some lostless Music of all types, im sure i will be amazed with every aspect of them. Stay tuned!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir audia 3.ai and 4.ai
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by... 11 seconds ago
- › R2R/multibit vs Delta-Sigma - Is There A Measurable Scientific... 26 seconds ago
- › Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H6 (2nd Generation) vs. Sennheiser HD 598 Cs... 44 seconds ago
- › FiiO F1 and F3 IEM's 58 seconds ago
- › Pioneer XDP-100R or Onkyo DP-X1 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz M100 Earphones - New Release 6 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MKIII Tube Rolling 6 minutes ago
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear