New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

IC: SF bay Area mini-Meet - Page 2

post #16 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingupenguins View Post

I am, but we have no location.

It's just too bad. I want to hold but I don't have a place frown.gif
post #17 of 25

If every one is okay with a "leech" I would like to attend to check out the rigs. I am currently in the processes of deciding on what to replace my entry level gear with, but haven't made much progress since I can't find anywhere to audition gear.

post #18 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by redmaw View Post

If every one is okay with a "leech" I would like to attend to check out the rigs. I am currently in the processes of deciding on what to replace my entry level gear with, but haven't made much progress since I can't find anywhere to audition gear.


Will you be able to hold the meeting?

post #19 of 25

I wish we had a small place for the meet. Anyone know a place we can rent out for couple of hours for cheap? I think we can pool some money for it. It would be worthwhile for the mini meet.

post #20 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoleo0104 View Post


Will you be able to hold the meeting?

I am actually moving to folsom area for my job next month so I do no have place up there just yet. If I end up renting a place that would be suitable I wouldn't mind hosting, but that won't be for little while at least.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sree View Post

I wish we had a small place for the meet. Anyone know a place we can rent out for couple of hours for cheap? I think we can pool some money for it. It would be worthwhile for the mini meet.

I think this is our best option. Typically you can get conference rooms at libraries for free, not sure if it's the same in the SF area. If we were to do this would SF area be best or is there another more central area that would work better?

post #21 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by redmaw View Post

I am actually moving to folsom area for my job next month so I do no have place up there just yet. If I end up renting a place that would be suitable I wouldn't mind hosting, but that won't be for little while at least.

 

I think this is our best option. Typically you can get conference rooms at libraries for free, not sure if it's the same in the SF area. If we were to do this would SF area be best or is there another more central area that would work better?

 

1. I don't think we can spring anything up that quick anyway. So any time frame?

 

2. Not a bad idea about Lib Conference rooms. We have a REALLY nice library over here in Lafayette. Newly renovated and it doubles as town hall. But I'm kinda in the middle of no where. :P

 

Anyone else with nice libs in the area?

post #22 of 25
I won't be moving for at least three weeks, however I don't think my location will be geographically desirable seeing as you are in Lafayette and the others appear to be even further south. The Lafayette and SF public library and the Lafayette library has rooms for reserve and rent while the SF public library only lets NPOs reserve rooms. I'll see if I can find more possible places tomorrow.
post #23 of 25

Like others, I can't offer a place right now, but would be interested in something comes together.  I am the mid-penisula.

 

--Mark

post #24 of 25

Im 2 hours inland-- but id drive out
 

post #25 of 25
http://www.head-fi.org/t/633300/sf-bay-area-annual-meet-1q-2013-interest-check-thread

The big one.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: