i need to start saving up for this because i feel as if the urge to purchase will be hard -- maybe impossible -- to resist.
Related Forum Threads
- Best Limited Edition Headphones Last post on 2/7/14 at 10:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- SOLD SOLD SOLD Sennheiser HE60 Headphone with Stax adapter and a HE90 adaptor SOLD SOLD SOLD Last post on 7/30/13 at 12:58am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Advice needed on a 'final' TOTL Electrostatic amp within $2k price range. Last post on 10/24/12 at 6:48pm in High-end Audio Forum
- WTB well maintained Sennheiser HE-90 or HE-60 headphones Last post on 12/26/11 at 4:05am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Wood upgrade of Baby Orpheus HE 60 to the Orpheus HE 90 housing. Last post on 9/1/12 at 9:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
- Headphone Impedance
[The Not So] Upcoming Sennheiser Stat & Amp - Page 7
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
did anyone here grab the HE60/HEV70 that was listed on a'gon for $900. i contacted the seller about 2 hours after the set was listed and he said it was sold.
Eager to see who's gloating on this post-apocalyptic afternoon.
Normally there are hints, pseudo leaks, and flat out misinformation by now, so, based on prior products announced at CES (HD800), it is looking less likely... or, Senn has plugged the leaks. Wonder where all the product development things once hinted at have gone? May just not be production profitable, OR Senn has lost interest in making technology leadership statements.
Here are some of the 'hints'... http://nvonews.com/2013/01/01/ces-2013-new-products-we-can-expect-on-display-in-las-vegas/
Edited by pabbi1 - 1/1/13 at 6:53pm
I'm waiting on the CES to get a look at this product. I hope it shows up. Holding off on the FOTM SR009/BHSE until I get eyes on the Senn Elecrostat. I have not gone wrong with Sennheiser so far. HD650, HD800 and Momentum. Still my favorite company.
I'm really hoping for a CES unveil but I doubt it at this point - with all the delays to their dynamic amp line, it would be sort of blocking their own lineup until the amps are out and stable.
Oh my gawd ....who was the lucky lottery winner?
I'll NEVER (ever) part with mine (HE60)! Next to the HE90, they truly are the holy grail of headphones.
Come on Sennheiser, time to step back up to the base - the electrostatic base that is!
- [The Not So] Upcoming Sennheiser Stat & Amp
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 18 seconds ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › It's not the D, it's the A that will kill you... 2 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › Newbie looking for budget headset 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)