- 255 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) Last post on Today at 8:00 pm in Portable Source Gear
- What portable players do wifi? Last post on 8/30/12 at 12:52pm in Portable Source Gear
- Does the latest iPod Classic sound similar to Clip+? Last post on 1/28/13 at 4:44am in Portable Source Gear
- Do you need an audiophile grade MP3 player when you already have an audiophile grade portable amp? Last post on 11/11/12 at 10:50am in Portable Source Gear
- Best sounding portable source? Last post on 12/19/12 at 11:17am in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > HPH-200. If you are looking for a ~$100 on ear open can that...
First of all, I gave these a 3 star mostly for their price. At about 9 bucks they are about the cheapest headphones around. I mean, who is going to pass up a deal like that. They are dirt cheap and...
Q-audio French Silk Aftermarket Cable for MrSpeakers Alpha Dog INTRODUCTION I have spent a little over two months with the Alpha Dogs and its stock cable. About one month into the journey...
This will be a short synopsis of my findings after a few weeks with these. What they come with: First of all, they are shipped with a good deal of extras, including a longer studio-aimed cord,...
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
Any Tablets/Phones/Mp3's work with ODAC?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Like this one?
I bet that tablets based on Allwinner A10 should work as well:
But any devices running Android / Audio Flinger will resample everything to 44.1/16 no matter what. Somewhat pointless to get an Android device and connect that to USB DACs unless we only listen to 44.1/16 files.
Of course we always have the opportunity to install Linux on those Android devices with Allwinner A10 and micro SD card slots. Just trying to find someone to figure this out:
- Any Tablets/Phones/Mp3's work with ODAC?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › TEAC UD-H01 USB DAC 10 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 35 seconds ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 58 seconds ago
- › TDK IE800 Dual High-Performance Dynamic Micro-Drivers IEM 1 minute ago
- › Two new HifiMan players announced: HM700 and HM802 2 minutes ago
- › Phono for V-Moda m80s 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › XBA-3/ XBA-30..The Appreciation thread. 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi