I'm heading off to college soon (Freshman), and I've now had my SR80i's for half a year now (I'd give these things a 10/10 for sound quality). However, I'd also like a pair to use while working out, moving out and about, and also able to play at high volumes without noise leakage (Over ear, obviously). So, help finding a pair with these characteristics would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks!
Note I won't be getting them any time soon, but probably gonna ask for a holiday gift for these cans.
- Price range: Up to $250
- Over ear
- Cord length UNDER 5 feet (I have my Grado cable coiled with a rubber band)
- Also really good for portable use
- Crisp sound quality (doesn't have to be quite as good as my SR80i's)
- Low level of noise leakage
- Strong bass, comparable to Beats-level bass (I listen to mainly Metal, a fair amount of Electronic / Dubstep, and Classic Rock)
- Compact, not oversized, and not too small
... also note that although noise cancellation is nice to have, it's no that important to me.
Thanks very much for the help!
Edited by MEETmyARSENAL - 8/7/12 at 12:49pm