I bought these about a week ago, but the sound just isn't for me. I prefer my V-modas :D No imperfections whatsoever, only listened to for about 2 hours. No box or adapter, but includes pleather carrying case, extra ear pads, and cable. I'll only ship to US. I'd be willing to trade these for a like new pair of M50s or Philips Citiscape Downtown. Thanks!
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendation for closed back and over ear headphones for $200 that work well amped and unamped? Last post on 7/14/15 at 10:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best headphones for movies? Last post on 2/19/15 at 3:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which earpads are compatible Last post on 2/9/15 at 10:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- $100-$200 closed back headphones Last post on 2/19/15 at 1:53am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Hello Last post on 2/24/15 at 1:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2,...
The KZ-ED9 is one of the best in-ear phones i ever heard. Tried a lot and spend a lot on very expensives ie earphones. This one is my favorite, very detailed sound! Use it with the Ibasso Dx90 and...
For Sale: FS: Shure SRH840
post #1 of 4
8/6/12 at 7:28am - last bumped: 8/10/12
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 4
8/9/12 at 8:29pm
post #3 of 4
8/10/12 at 9:55am
I am interested in buying the headphones for sure. Please e-mail me at natewj at gmail dot com. If they only have two hours, I will take them at $100 if that includes S&H.
Thanks! Look forward to hearing back from you.
- FS: Shure SRH840
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3408 Active Users (621 Members and 2787 Guests)
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 9 seconds ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13,... 38 seconds ago
- › Best gear for listening to classical music... 1 minute ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 2 minutes ago
- › Gilmore Lite power supply questions. 3 minutes ago
- › Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Damping Mechanical Resonance Distortion of STAX and other phones... 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › The "speed" of headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2