I bought these about a week ago, but the sound just isn't for me. I prefer my V-modas :D No imperfections whatsoever, only listened to for about 2 hours. No box or adapter, but includes pleather carrying case, extra ear pads, and cable. I'll only ship to US. I'd be willing to trade these for a like new pair of M50s or Philips Citiscape Downtown. Thanks!
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dissappointed Sennheiser MOMENTUM Owner Looking for Recommendations Last post on 8/17/14 at 7:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Closed headphones for <$200 Last post on 6/26/14 at 12:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 25 vs Shure SRH840 Last post on 6/5/14 at 12:49am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need advice on choosing headphones for live sound monitoring (mostly rock bands with some... Last post on 6/3/14 at 2:32am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro 80 ohm or Shure SRH840? Last post on 5/24/14 at 9:32am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
PACKAGING : Earphones cames with a nice little box and 2 pair of white foamies (1 pair of donut and 1 pair of classic covered). I’m always using donuts one since it provides some slightly more...
First I’d like to thank Salsera and Brainwavz for sending me a review sample of the S5. Brainwavz are a brand that I am quite familiar with. They have many IEMs that are often praised on Head-Fi...
This is a Review of FiiO E11k portable headphone amplifier. http://www.fiio.com.cn/products/index.aspx?ID=100000060416193&MenuID=105026001, available from FiiO's US distributor MICCA Store:...
For Sale: FS: Shure SRH840
post #1 of 4
8/6/12 at 7:28am - last bumped: 8/10/12
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
8/9/12 at 8:29pm
post #3 of 4
8/10/12 at 9:55am
I am interested in buying the headphones for sure. Please e-mail me at natewj at gmail dot com. If they only have two hours, I will take them at $100 if that includes S&H.
Thanks! Look forward to hearing back from you.
- FS: Shure SRH840
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3059 Active Users (443 Members and 2616 Guests)
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 56 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 5 minutes ago
- › [ T-PEOS ] Announce Releasing Altone200 and Start Preorder Limitedly 6 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Moving away from DT-990(250Ohms) 9 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 12 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 13 minutes ago
- › Focal Spirit One S 13 minutes ago
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › ASUS Essence III by 00lunar
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by TheGame21x
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Klonatans
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)