I bought these about a week ago, but the sound just isn't for me. I prefer my V-modas :D No imperfections whatsoever, only listened to for about 2 hours. No box or adapter, but includes pleather carrying case, extra ear pads, and cable. I'll only ship to US. I'd be willing to trade these for a like new pair of M50s or Philips Citiscape Downtown. Thanks!
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best headphones for movies? Last post on 2/19/15 at 3:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which earpads are compatible Last post on 2/9/15 at 10:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- $100-$200 closed back headphones Last post on 2/19/15 at 1:53am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Hello Last post on 2/24/15 at 1:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking For Some New Cans Last post on 2/3/15 at 6:30am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
For Sale: FS: Shure SRH840
post #1 of 4
8/6/12 at 7:28am - last bumped: 8/10/12
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 4
8/9/12 at 8:29pm
post #3 of 4
8/10/12 at 9:55am
I am interested in buying the headphones for sure. Please e-mail me at natewj at gmail dot com. If they only have two hours, I will take them at $100 if that includes S&H.
Thanks! Look forward to hearing back from you.
- FS: Shure SRH840
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3442 Active Users (668 Members and 2774 Guests)
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 38 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 49 seconds ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 3 minutes ago
- › Topping NX2 Portable DAC/Amp Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › the CTH (Compact Tube Hybrid) Rev A thread... 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Aurisonics Auris 6 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2