- 3 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Heir Audio 3.AI vs. Heir Audio 4.AI vs Sony EX1000! Last post on 11/11/12 at 10:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for earphones with little to no bass, clear sound Last post on 8/26/13 at 2:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir audia 3.ai and 4.ai Last post on 10/4/12 at 2:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Heir Audio 4.Ai - Appreciation/Impression/Review Thread - Page 18post #256 of 25288/23/12 at 10:20pmHas anyone done a comparison of these and the Earsonic SM3s?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #257 of 25288/24/12 at 4:02amThread Starterpost #258 of 25288/26/12 at 7:40am
Very informative graph, now I understood the sonic differences.
By the way I still preferred my FX500 over tf10 due to it's wider soundstage and very good timbre.
I think I'll save up for UM Miracle as my next IEMQuote:Originally Posted by Swimsonny
I have only heard the TF10 and FX500 while on loan so they are not with me now. I will do you comparison but do not have time as about to go on holiday. I will say that the 4.Ai exceeds the FX500 and TF10 in every category expect mid-bass content and sub-bass, the rest is a whitewash to the 4.Ai.
Check this quickly:
This has quite annoyed me, i hate trolls
They are very natural sounding but have perhaps to much bass to be analytical. These are just perfectly neutral.
Not by any means at all. I have used these straight out of my Cowon j3 for a great sound and the iPhone 4 for a good sound but preferred from other amps and sources. It is easily driven so nothing is needed though.
Thanks mate!post #259 of 25288/26/12 at 11:42pmpost #260 of 25288/27/12 at 7:49ampost #261 of 25288/27/12 at 7:51ampost #262 of 25288/27/12 at 8:14ampost #263 of 25288/27/12 at 8:40ampost #264 of 25288/27/12 at 8:41ampost #265 of 25288/27/12 at 9:51amThread StarterQuote:
There is only this option avaliable, there customs you can change wood etc. There universal you can not.Quote:
I can understand tis and the FX500 soundstage is indeed bigger and the timbre heavier and warmed (dynamic properties) to the lighter more metallic TF10 timbre and that could be argued either way what is better. I just found over technical abilities of the TF10 such as speed and separation and the slightly less buried mids to make it a better IEM.
Fair enough but bare in mind this is a lot cheaper.... and is still mind blowingly good ;)
Great picture mate! ;)post #266 of 25288/28/12 at 9:41am
Finally posted my review of the 3.Ai and 4.Ai: http://www.head-fi.org/t/624873/review-heir-3-ai-and-4-aipost #267 of 25288/29/12 at 2:40pmpost #268 of 25288/29/12 at 2:42pmpost #269 of 25288/29/12 at 3:00pmpost #270 of 25288/29/12 at 3:17pmThread StarterQuote:
We are all currently reviewers so did not pay.
Also reasons to choose this:
- Ease/speed of buying
- Resale Value
- No refits etc.
- Will have very similar sound
- A few others i am too tired to think of ahah
So yes, price is not always the factor and customs are not always the best choice. However i want sime customs bad none the less ;)Quote:Originally Posted by Sorensiim
Finally posted my review of the 3.Ai and 4.Ai: http://www.head-fi.org/t/624873/review-heir-3-ai-and-4-ai
Added to OP! Awesome Review!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- Heir Audio 4.Ai - Appreciation/Impression/Review Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Heir Audio 4.AiNo reviews yet.
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 311 IEMs compared (HiSoundAudio BA100 added... 2 minutes ago
- › Regular College Student Reporting in: Need Help Identifying Brand... 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones around $150 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 6 minutes ago
- › PS4 with 3.5mm x2 Type Headset... 6 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 7 minutes ago
- › Production of HE-400 stopped? Is there gonna be a successor? 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Headband Alternatives/Replacements 8 minutes ago
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude