- 3 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 5/8/13 at 4:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 4/6/13 at 5:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir Audio 3.AI vs. Heir Audio 4.AI vs Sony EX1000! Last post on 11/11/12 at 10:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for earphones with little to no bass, clear sound Last post on 10/13/12 at 4:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir audia 3.ai and 4.ai Last post on 10/4/12 at 2:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)
Edited on 12/28/12
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
The Logitech Z-2300 were a decent pair of speakers. A few friend had them and I was enthused when they played them. Also they were made at a time where it's said that fitting the most quality...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a comparison review of the AD900X, AD1000X and MA900...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube review of the Sony XBA-1. If you like the video, please check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the XB900. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The XB800...
Along with the summary below, I have a review thread comparing the TMA-1 Studio with the Sony MDR-1R, Z1000, Sennheiser Momentum, Logitech UE 6000 and Audio Technica M50...
Heir Audio 4.Ai - Appreciation/Impression/Review Thread - Page 18post #256 of 23088/23/12 at 10:20pmHas anyone done a comparison of these and the Earsonic SM3s?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #257 of 23088/24/12 at 4:02amThread Starterpost #258 of 23088/26/12 at 7:40am
Very informative graph, now I understood the sonic differences.
By the way I still preferred my FX500 over tf10 due to it's wider soundstage and very good timbre.
I think I'll save up for UM Miracle as my next IEMQuote:Originally Posted by Swimsonny
I have only heard the TF10 and FX500 while on loan so they are not with me now. I will do you comparison but do not have time as about to go on holiday. I will say that the 4.Ai exceeds the FX500 and TF10 in every category expect mid-bass content and sub-bass, the rest is a whitewash to the 4.Ai.
Check this quickly:
This has quite annoyed me, i hate trolls
They are very natural sounding but have perhaps to much bass to be analytical. These are just perfectly neutral.
Not by any means at all. I have used these straight out of my Cowon j3 for a great sound and the iPhone 4 for a good sound but preferred from other amps and sources. It is easily driven so nothing is needed though.
Thanks mate!post #259 of 23088/26/12 at 11:42pmpost #260 of 23088/27/12 at 7:49ampost #261 of 23088/27/12 at 7:51ampost #262 of 23088/27/12 at 8:14ampost #263 of 23088/27/12 at 8:40amQuote:
Yeah, that's the dull, boring standard look... Which shows pretty well why dealing with Heir is something specialpost #264 of 23088/27/12 at 8:41ampost #265 of 23088/27/12 at 9:51amThread StarterQuote:
There is only this option avaliable, there customs you can change wood etc. There universal you can not.Quote:
I can understand tis and the FX500 soundstage is indeed bigger and the timbre heavier and warmed (dynamic properties) to the lighter more metallic TF10 timbre and that could be argued either way what is better. I just found over technical abilities of the TF10 such as speed and separation and the slightly less buried mids to make it a better IEM.
Fair enough but bare in mind this is a lot cheaper.... and is still mind blowingly good ;)
Great picture mate! ;)post #266 of 23088/28/12 at 9:41ampost #267 of 23088/29/12 at 2:40pmpost #268 of 23088/29/12 at 2:42pmQuote:
Really looking forward to your impressions, Joey!post #269 of 23088/29/12 at 3:00pmpost #270 of 23088/29/12 at 3:17pmThread StarterQuote:
We are all currently reviewers so did not pay.
Also reasons to choose this:
- Ease/speed of buying
- Resale Value
- No refits etc.
- Will have very similar sound
- A few others i am too tired to think of ahah
So yes, price is not always the factor and customs are not always the best choice. However i want sime customs bad none the less ;)Quote:Originally Posted by Sorensiim
Finally posted my review of the 3.Ai and 4.Ai: http://www.head-fi.org/t/624873/review-heir-3-ai-and-4-ai
Added to OP! Awesome Review!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir Audio 4.Ai - Appreciation/Impression/Review Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Grado Modification Overview
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 second ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 10 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 19 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Sansui SS10 3 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Dogs Mr. Speakers Alpha Pads + Dog Pads 4 minutes ago
- › philips fidelio x1 vs hifiman he-400 (stronger natural midrange?) 5 minutes ago
- › Kubuntu or Ubuntu? 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-1 Balanced Armature Headphones-1 Driver by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-XB900 | EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by a_recording
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio Headphones by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM) by a_recording
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-1R by a_recording
- › Sennheiser Momentum by a_recording
- › Soundmagic HP200 by Quadpatch
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe