Don't ship mine out, FullCircle!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Heir Audio 3.AI vs. Heir Audio 4.AI vs Sony EX1000! Last post on 11/11/12 at 10:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for earphones with little to no bass, clear sound Last post on 8/26/13 at 2:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir audia 3.ai and 4.ai Last post on 10/4/12 at 2:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
Edit1: Supposedly you have to burn this in for a while and you have to leave it on constantly to warm up or whatever according to the manual, but I wrote the review below after only about an hour...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
Heir Audio 4.Ai - Appreciation/Impression/Review Thread - Page 147post #2191 of 25283/18/13 at 8:52pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2192 of 25283/18/13 at 9:41pmpost #2193 of 25283/18/13 at 9:54pmpost #2194 of 25283/19/13 at 7:11ampost #2195 of 25283/19/13 at 7:45amQuote:Originally Posted by SorensiimQuote:
That REALLY depends on how you like your music. Do you want to hear exactly what was recorded as well as every single nuance of every single step of your audio chain? Tzar 350 it is.
Do you want to hear what was recorded without shining a light on every single minor flaw in the studio or your audio chain? 4.Ai then.
Or how about the 4.Ai with a subwoofer strapped to its back? 5.0 or 8.A.
You better be right about your description of the 4.Ai, as this the description I mostly based my purchase on. I just liked how you described it, and I dont want a lot of bass.post #2196 of 25283/19/13 at 4:35pm
FullCircle, when is that new wood coming out? That grayish one with black lines on it, you called it wave or something like that.. I just ordered my 4.Ai and I forgot to wait for this wood..post #2197 of 25283/23/13 at 2:59am
Either I have to wait till they ship their new iems to the UK (which "won't take too long") or I pay import tax. I rather have them now instead of waiting another month or so, I expected import duties anyway.
I just don't know how long "won't take too long" is...seeing as they are making the 5.0 for the people who are on order, does this mean heir is prioritizing those orders or something?
Edited by LifeAspect - 3/23/13 at 3:06ampost #2198 of 25283/23/13 at 3:20amI recently bought a 4.ai from another headfier to try it out but realize they both have different shell size big enough thats its really distracting and there's even a space on the connector itself so email heir about it and sunny reply and told me warranty is invalid unless your the first owner this is the first time im hearing this for a company that boast having a 2 year warranty on their iem and having the best price on ownership transfer on their ciem telling this to me is preposterous . I always buy used stuff and warranty was never been an issue to me since all I have to do is tell them the serial no. And ship it back to them . This will certainly put a dent on their resellinf value and I hope they fix this its not like its a mass produce item.post #2199 of 25283/23/13 at 3:58ampost #2200 of 25283/23/13 at 3:58am
Warranties are rarely transferable. Some companies are just better about tracking their wares. Monster, Shure, Westone, UE all have the same policy. Sennheiser is transferable but even then it's void without proof of purchase. Please don't make this into a get even thread and work with who you bought it from.post #2201 of 25283/23/13 at 8:22am
Always read the warranty policy first and prior to buying used it doesn't hurt to shoot these companies an email to find out about one's specific situation.post #2202 of 25283/23/13 at 8:25amQuote:
I read the their policy and email them about it but they just told me they can do nothing because im the second owner while its still suppose to be under warrantypost #2203 of 25283/23/13 at 8:26ampost #2204 of 25283/23/13 at 8:35amQuote:
Yes. I have been following your questions. I have had the 4.Ai, 3.Ai, 4.A and 8.A. 4.Ai/4.A is really a good all-around choice. Very accurate, smooth and detailed. And the build quality, well amazing. If you are looking for a bass monster you are not going to get that, however. I believe you said you did not want a bunch of bass? correct me if I'm wrong. The 4 series will give you what bass is there in the track, accurately.
Good iem. Good choiceReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- Heir Audio 4.Ai - Appreciation/Impression/Review Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Does a DAC/Amp make sense with this setup? + questions about... 4 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 10 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 3 minutes ago
- › New Zealand meet, May 24th in Auckland 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent T1 appreciation thread - post your experiences and... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › Review: Philips Fidelio L1 [Updated 5/14] 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Burson Audio - Conductor SL 9018 - Headphone Amp and DAC by ag8908
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob