Don't ship mine out, FullCircle!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Heir Audio 3.AI vs. Heir Audio 4.AI vs Sony EX1000! Last post on 11/11/12 at 10:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for earphones with little to no bass, clear sound Last post on 8/26/13 at 2:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir audia 3.ai and 4.ai Last post on 10/4/12 at 2:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/23/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 5/29/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Bass: solid, balanced and extended with excellent pitch. Can be Stygian and prodigious with the right recordings. Midrange: clear, coherent, tonally complex and saturated. Vocals are rendered with...
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe better...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
Heir Audio 4.Ai - Appreciation/Impression/Review Thread - Page 147post #2191 of 25223/18/13 at 8:52pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2192 of 25223/18/13 at 9:41pmpost #2193 of 25223/18/13 at 9:54pmpost #2194 of 25223/19/13 at 7:11ampost #2195 of 25223/19/13 at 7:45amQuote:Originally Posted by SorensiimQuote:
That REALLY depends on how you like your music. Do you want to hear exactly what was recorded as well as every single nuance of every single step of your audio chain? Tzar 350 it is.
Do you want to hear what was recorded without shining a light on every single minor flaw in the studio or your audio chain? 4.Ai then.
Or how about the 4.Ai with a subwoofer strapped to its back? 5.0 or 8.A.
You better be right about your description of the 4.Ai, as this the description I mostly based my purchase on. I just liked how you described it, and I dont want a lot of bass.post #2196 of 25223/19/13 at 4:35pm
FullCircle, when is that new wood coming out? That grayish one with black lines on it, you called it wave or something like that.. I just ordered my 4.Ai and I forgot to wait for this wood..post #2197 of 25223/23/13 at 2:59am
Either I have to wait till they ship their new iems to the UK (which "won't take too long") or I pay import tax. I rather have them now instead of waiting another month or so, I expected import duties anyway.
I just don't know how long "won't take too long" is...seeing as they are making the 5.0 for the people who are on order, does this mean heir is prioritizing those orders or something?
Edited by LifeAspect - 3/23/13 at 3:06ampost #2198 of 25223/23/13 at 3:20amI recently bought a 4.ai from another headfier to try it out but realize they both have different shell size big enough thats its really distracting and there's even a space on the connector itself so email heir about it and sunny reply and told me warranty is invalid unless your the first owner this is the first time im hearing this for a company that boast having a 2 year warranty on their iem and having the best price on ownership transfer on their ciem telling this to me is preposterous . I always buy used stuff and warranty was never been an issue to me since all I have to do is tell them the serial no. And ship it back to them . This will certainly put a dent on their resellinf value and I hope they fix this its not like its a mass produce item.post #2199 of 25223/23/13 at 3:58ampost #2200 of 25223/23/13 at 3:58am
Warranties are rarely transferable. Some companies are just better about tracking their wares. Monster, Shure, Westone, UE all have the same policy. Sennheiser is transferable but even then it's void without proof of purchase. Please don't make this into a get even thread and work with who you bought it from.post #2201 of 25223/23/13 at 8:22am
Always read the warranty policy first and prior to buying used it doesn't hurt to shoot these companies an email to find out about one's specific situation.post #2202 of 25223/23/13 at 8:25amQuote:
I read the their policy and email them about it but they just told me they can do nothing because im the second owner while its still suppose to be under warrantypost #2203 of 25223/23/13 at 8:26ampost #2204 of 25223/23/13 at 8:35amQuote:
Yes. I have been following your questions. I have had the 4.Ai, 3.Ai, 4.A and 8.A. 4.Ai/4.A is really a good all-around choice. Very accurate, smooth and detailed. And the build quality, well amazing. If you are looking for a bass monster you are not going to get that, however. I believe you said you did not want a bunch of bass? correct me if I'm wrong. The 4 series will give you what bass is there in the track, accurately.
Good iem. Good choiceReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir Audio 4.Ai - Appreciation/Impression/Review Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 12 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 29 seconds ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Appreciation Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Schiit Bifrost vs Gungnir 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Heir Audio 5.0 Impressions/Comparison/Review Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-300 mod removes the dark sound 3 minutes ago
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude