My dad's 3.Ai's were supposed to go from San Diego, CA to Millbrae, CA, but UPS somehow sent them off to Illinois. Good ol' UPS... lol.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Heir Audio 3.AI vs. Heir Audio 4.AI vs Sony EX1000! Last post on 11/11/12 at 10:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for earphones with little to no bass, clear sound Last post on 8/26/13 at 2:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir audia 3.ai and 4.ai Last post on 10/4/12 at 2:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/23/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 5/29/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
Heir Audio 4.Ai - Appreciation/Impression/Review Thread - Page 68post #1006 of 252210/22/12 at 4:00pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1007 of 252210/22/12 at 4:57pmQuote:
The Crown is still ingraved but the 4.Ai or the 3.Ai ingrave is no longer used. We had to do this because the area where we did the ingrave work was so small, sometimes the laser would bleed over and hit the face plate. (yielding sub-optimal results)
So we decided to keep the crown, and the color of the crown would be the indication of the model. (gold for 4.Ai and metallic red for the 3.Ai)
Thus, if you have a gold crown, this indicates a 4.Ai, where as a red metallic crown indicates the 3.Ai. (this has always been the standard)
The SN# are not filled in with color, because we feel that would detract from the over all looks of the IEM.
Wizardpost #1008 of 252210/22/12 at 5:26pmpost #1009 of 252210/22/12 at 6:06pmpost #1010 of 252210/22/12 at 9:06pm
New smaller carrying case for universal IEMs. Identical design to that of the larger carrying case, except for the single clasp. My apologies for the lackluster photo.post #1012 of 252210/22/12 at 9:18pmpost #1013 of 252210/22/12 at 9:32pmpost #1014 of 252210/22/12 at 9:33pmQuote:
Have you guys already begun shipping with those smaller cases? If not, is there any way I can get that one as a replacement and send back the larger case? :Dpost #1015 of 252210/22/12 at 9:33pmQuote:
some pimped out pencil box haha
if you drop it and a car runs over it, your pencils and eraser wont be crushed!
maybe when i get some heirs, i can have one for my lunch and one for my iemspost #1016 of 252210/22/12 at 9:41pmQuote:
The US location has not begun shipping with the smaller cases, but will start in the next 1-2 days. I will have to speak to John about doing a switch.post #1017 of 252210/22/12 at 10:35pmpost #1018 of 252210/22/12 at 10:56pm
The smaller cases are a good idea. It might also be a good idea to give CIEM customers a choice between the large and small cases, unless it poses a problem for inventory management.post #1019 of 252210/22/12 at 10:59pm
Pelican 1010 would be good size.
But then again, I don't mind the case. I can just whip it out of my bag with ease and have something else in there as well. Maybe some tips.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir Audio 4.Ai - Appreciation/Impression/Review Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › what do I need to know about teeth whitening? 18 seconds ago
- › iPhone 4s for your headphones (interest check) 1 minute ago
- › post your grado mods.... 1 minute ago
- › HOW TO REPAIR YOUR DENON D-2000, D-5000, and D-7000 HEADPHONES - If... 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Bottlehead Crack amplifier Special Edition Factory Build Custom... 3 minutes ago
- › 2013 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange 3 minutes ago
- › XBA-3/ XBA-30..The Appreciation thread. 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Singapore Head-Fi Meet 8th December 2013 [Pictures] 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi