I have been looking for a decent case for my Sony MDR-7506 headphones, but have turned up really nothing in my searches. I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any good cases? Thanks again!
Related Forum Threads
- Anything better then the mth- M50s or equally as good for less money? Last post on 9/27/12 at 1:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What Headphones Are These? Last post on 8/22/12 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Treble-centric headphones...? Last post on 8/17/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over the ear closed back headphones for DJing any recommendations? Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- So what's after the MDR-V6s? Last post on 7/24/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Packaging and build: The packaging is minimal and exquisitely so. The extra tips filters and manual are behind the felt coated foam holding the earphones. As I gingerly dislodged them from the...
Case for Sony MDR-7506/MDR-V6 Headphones?post #1 of 108/5/12 at 11:05pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 108/6/12 at 3:56ampost #3 of 108/6/12 at 9:01ampost #4 of 108/6/12 at 11:12amThread Starter
Thanks, Looked at a couple... I think there is one I saw that looked ok... my only fear is that they may be a little big... Is there a specific one people have been using more frequently?Quote:Originally Posted by fatcat28037
Here ya' go http://www.pelicancases.com/?gclid=CMPExMGv07ECFYOc7QodllMAOA shop around for the best price.
Thanks, def. trying to avoid hard cases though... Need something I can throw in my bag to protect them, last thing I need is ANOTHER pelican to lug around on set, lol... def need a case I can throw in my sound gear bag that is a little more substantial than the pouch they com with.post #5 of 108/6/12 at 3:19pmpost #6 of 108/6/12 at 8:00pmpost #7 of 108/6/12 at 10:30pmThread Starter
I am kinda looking at these three:
I am not 100% sure if it would fit in the one on the bottom, but having them folded in the case to save space would be nice. Anyway, any thoughts on these or other recommendations?post #8 of 104/8/13 at 3:28ampost #9 of 104/8/13 at 6:09ampost #10 of 109/9/13 at 7:06pm
Here is a direct link to the case sold by Sony particularly for the 7500 series headphones http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/cat-audio/cat-headphones/product-LCMDRG/
The "home page" for the link is http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/cat-audio/cat-headphones/product-MDR7506
I realize the thread is about a year old, but I discovered it while... looking for cases for my MDR-7506 headphones. Then stumbled upon the case at the Sony site. Who would have thought? Posting in case you are still looking and in case others may be searching.
- Case for Sony MDR-7506/MDR-V6 Headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The Basshead Club 13 seconds ago
- › Upgrade from soundMAGIC E-30 40 seconds ago
- › Open headphones under $250. 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Review 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Help identifying an IC 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 minutes ago
- › Shure announcing new SRH1540 in Tokyo today! - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Reversible AKG K701 bass mod 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.6 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe