I have been looking for a decent case for my Sony MDR-7506 headphones, but have turned up really nothing in my searches. I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any good cases? Thanks again!
Related Forum Threads
- Anything better then the mth- M50s or equally as good for less money? Last post on 9/27/12 at 1:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What Headphones Are These? Last post on 8/22/12 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Treble-centric headphones...? Last post on 8/17/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over the ear closed back headphones for DJing any recommendations? Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- So what's after the MDR-V6s? Last post on 7/24/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Wireless headphones…bluetooth even…last time I tried anything wireless was my cordless phone and before that was probably back in the “70’s” with an "all in one headphone with FM/AM radio", anyway...
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
Case for Sony MDR-7506/MDR-V6 Headphones?post #1 of 108/5/12 at 11:05pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 108/6/12 at 3:56ampost #3 of 108/6/12 at 9:01ampost #4 of 108/6/12 at 11:12amThread Starter
Thanks, Looked at a couple... I think there is one I saw that looked ok... my only fear is that they may be a little big... Is there a specific one people have been using more frequently?Quote:Originally Posted by fatcat28037
Here ya' go http://www.pelicancases.com/?gclid=CMPExMGv07ECFYOc7QodllMAOA shop around for the best price.
Thanks, def. trying to avoid hard cases though... Need something I can throw in my bag to protect them, last thing I need is ANOTHER pelican to lug around on set, lol... def need a case I can throw in my sound gear bag that is a little more substantial than the pouch they com with.post #5 of 108/6/12 at 3:19pmpost #6 of 108/6/12 at 8:00pmpost #7 of 108/6/12 at 10:30pmThread Starter
I am kinda looking at these three:
I am not 100% sure if it would fit in the one on the bottom, but having them folded in the case to save space would be nice. Anyway, any thoughts on these or other recommendations?post #8 of 104/8/13 at 3:28ampost #9 of 104/8/13 at 6:09ampost #10 of 109/9/13 at 7:06pm
Here is a direct link to the case sold by Sony particularly for the 7500 series headphones http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/cat-audio/cat-headphones/product-LCMDRG/
The "home page" for the link is http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/cat-audio/cat-headphones/product-MDR7506
I realize the thread is about a year old, but I discovered it while... looking for cases for my MDR-7506 headphones. Then stumbled upon the case at the Sony site. Who would have thought? Posting in case you are still looking and in case others may be searching.
- Case for Sony MDR-7506/MDR-V6 Headphones?
- Headphone Impedance
- › The discovery thread.! 8 seconds ago
- › FS: w5000+ha5000 price dropped 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Need advice on building a measurement system 4 minutes ago
- › DIY tube amp for planar headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Help Required with my MUSIC SETUP MESS!! 5 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Rob80b
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...