I have been looking for a decent case for my Sony MDR-7506 headphones, but have turned up really nothing in my searches. I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any good cases? Thanks again!
Related Forum Threads
- Anything better then the mth- M50s or equally as good for less money? Last post on 9/27/12 at 1:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What Headphones Are These? Last post on 8/22/12 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Treble-centric headphones...? Last post on 8/17/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over the ear closed back headphones for DJing any recommendations? Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- So what's after the MDR-V6s? Last post on 7/24/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
RHA CL750 – initial impressions Reid Heath Audio are a Scotland-based manufacturer who will be familiar to iFans, with their T10i and T20i all-metal IEMs being prominently displayed in...
Website: LINK Product page: LINK Price: $50 + Shipping The package… The cable arrives in a small cardboard box and just the cable well wrapped inside. Nothing...
The new Crusher wireless from Skullcandy is a great improvement on the old Skullcrushers. The most noticeable improvement is NO EXTERNAL BATTERIES which is very important because a person can spend...
I have been using this for over a year now and use it nearly daily. Extremely versatile component can be used not only for mobile play, but also line out to my receiver (don't yet have funds for...
I purchased these headphones based on reviews, specifications, and looks and I am not disappointed in the least. The initial comfort for the headphones was good, but it took some adjusting to stop...
Case for Sony MDR-7506/MDR-V6 Headphones?post #1 of 108/5/12 at 11:05pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 108/6/12 at 3:56ampost #3 of 108/6/12 at 9:01ampost #4 of 108/6/12 at 11:12amThread Starter
Thanks, Looked at a couple... I think there is one I saw that looked ok... my only fear is that they may be a little big... Is there a specific one people have been using more frequently?Quote:Originally Posted by fatcat28037
Here ya' go http://www.pelicancases.com/?gclid=CMPExMGv07ECFYOc7QodllMAOA shop around for the best price.
Thanks, def. trying to avoid hard cases though... Need something I can throw in my bag to protect them, last thing I need is ANOTHER pelican to lug around on set, lol... def need a case I can throw in my sound gear bag that is a little more substantial than the pouch they com with.post #5 of 108/6/12 at 3:19pmpost #6 of 108/6/12 at 8:00pmpost #7 of 108/6/12 at 10:30pmThread Starter
I am kinda looking at these three:
I am not 100% sure if it would fit in the one on the bottom, but having them folded in the case to save space would be nice. Anyway, any thoughts on these or other recommendations?post #8 of 104/8/13 at 3:28ampost #9 of 104/8/13 at 6:09ampost #10 of 109/9/13 at 7:06pm
Here is a direct link to the case sold by Sony particularly for the 7500 series headphones http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/cat-audio/cat-headphones/product-LCMDRG/
The "home page" for the link is http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/cat-audio/cat-headphones/product-MDR7506
I realize the thread is about a year old, but I discovered it while... looking for cases for my MDR-7506 headphones. Then stumbled upon the case at the Sony site. Who would have thought? Posting in case you are still looking and in case others may be searching.
- Case for Sony MDR-7506/MDR-V6 Headphones?
- Headphone Impedance
- › Schiit Mani 25 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 34 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Elekit TU-8200 DX Headphone/Speaker Amp Review 1 minute ago
- › Topping D30 DSD DAC XMOS/CS4398 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 2 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 2 minutes ago
- › Which is better: Sennheiser HD800S or Ether Flow? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear