I have been looking for a decent case for my Sony MDR-7506 headphones, but have turned up really nothing in my searches. I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any good cases? Thanks again!
Related Forum Threads
- Anything better then the mth- M50s or equally as good for less money? Last post on 9/27/12 at 1:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What Headphones Are These? Last post on 8/22/12 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Treble-centric headphones...? Last post on 8/17/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over the ear closed back headphones for DJing any recommendations? Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- So what's after the MDR-V6s? Last post on 7/24/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
Case for Sony MDR-7506/MDR-V6 Headphones?post #1 of 108/5/12 at 11:05pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 108/6/12 at 3:56ampost #3 of 108/6/12 at 9:01ampost #4 of 108/6/12 at 11:12amThread Starter
Thanks, Looked at a couple... I think there is one I saw that looked ok... my only fear is that they may be a little big... Is there a specific one people have been using more frequently?Quote:Originally Posted by fatcat28037
Here ya' go http://www.pelicancases.com/?gclid=CMPExMGv07ECFYOc7QodllMAOA shop around for the best price.
Thanks, def. trying to avoid hard cases though... Need something I can throw in my bag to protect them, last thing I need is ANOTHER pelican to lug around on set, lol... def need a case I can throw in my sound gear bag that is a little more substantial than the pouch they com with.post #5 of 108/6/12 at 3:19pmpost #6 of 108/6/12 at 8:00pmpost #7 of 108/6/12 at 10:30pmThread Starter
I am kinda looking at these three:
I am not 100% sure if it would fit in the one on the bottom, but having them folded in the case to save space would be nice. Anyway, any thoughts on these or other recommendations?post #8 of 104/8/13 at 3:28ampost #9 of 104/8/13 at 6:09ampost #10 of 109/9/13 at 7:06pm
Here is a direct link to the case sold by Sony particularly for the 7500 series headphones http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/cat-audio/cat-headphones/product-LCMDRG/
The "home page" for the link is http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/cat-audio/cat-headphones/product-MDR7506
I realize the thread is about a year old, but I discovered it while... looking for cases for my MDR-7506 headphones. Then stumbled upon the case at the Sony site. Who would have thought? Posting in case you are still looking and in case others may be searching.
- Case for Sony MDR-7506/MDR-V6 Headphones?
- Headphone Impedance
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 36 seconds ago
- › MSB Analog DAC? (Review p3) 45 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Custom IEM's? 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 5 minutes ago
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Zenith PMx2 Impressions page 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3