I have been looking for a decent case for my Sony MDR-7506 headphones, but have turned up really nothing in my searches. I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any good cases? Thanks again!
Related Forum Threads
- Anything better then the mth- M50s or equally as good for less money? Last post on 9/27/12 at 1:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What Headphones Are These? Last post on 8/22/12 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Treble-centric headphones...? Last post on 8/17/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over the ear closed back headphones for DJing any recommendations? Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- So what's after the MDR-V6s? Last post on 7/24/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
OK This is my first headphone review so please be easy. I am not much on technical terms and such. I know what I like but is difficult to come to words at times. A little about me: Love most...
The Start This review is part of the Official Sennheiser URBANITE Australian review tour organized by White Lotus and made possible by Sennheiser Australia . Many thanks to White Lotus for his...
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Case for Sony MDR-7506/MDR-V6 Headphones?post #1 of 108/5/12 at 11:05pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 108/6/12 at 3:56ampost #3 of 108/6/12 at 9:01ampost #4 of 108/6/12 at 11:12amThread Starter
Thanks, Looked at a couple... I think there is one I saw that looked ok... my only fear is that they may be a little big... Is there a specific one people have been using more frequently?Quote:Originally Posted by fatcat28037
Here ya' go http://www.pelicancases.com/?gclid=CMPExMGv07ECFYOc7QodllMAOA shop around for the best price.
Thanks, def. trying to avoid hard cases though... Need something I can throw in my bag to protect them, last thing I need is ANOTHER pelican to lug around on set, lol... def need a case I can throw in my sound gear bag that is a little more substantial than the pouch they com with.post #5 of 108/6/12 at 3:19pmpost #6 of 108/6/12 at 8:00pmpost #7 of 108/6/12 at 10:30pmThread Starter
I am kinda looking at these three:
I am not 100% sure if it would fit in the one on the bottom, but having them folded in the case to save space would be nice. Anyway, any thoughts on these or other recommendations?post #8 of 104/8/13 at 3:28ampost #9 of 104/8/13 at 6:09ampost #10 of 109/9/13 at 7:06pm
Here is a direct link to the case sold by Sony particularly for the 7500 series headphones http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/cat-audio/cat-headphones/product-LCMDRG/
The "home page" for the link is http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/cat-audio/cat-headphones/product-MDR7506
I realize the thread is about a year old, but I discovered it while... looking for cases for my MDR-7506 headphones. Then stumbled upon the case at the Sony site. Who would have thought? Posting in case you are still looking and in case others may be searching.
- Case for Sony MDR-7506/MDR-V6 Headphones?
- Headphone Impedance
- › Looking for a great all-rounder headphone, $400 budget 26 seconds ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 49 seconds ago
- › Westone Signature W-series W50 & W60 1 minute ago
- › Headphones For Music, Gaming & Films [Anything Better Than My DT990... 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › About to buy first pair of IEMs - RHA MA750s 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 4 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3