Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Little Dot MK II vs Fiio E9 ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Little Dot MK II vs Fiio E9 ?

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 

Hi

 

 

Which one will drive the HD 650 better ?

post #2 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletProve View Post

Which one will drive the HD 650 better ?

I would say go for the Little Dot MKII.

And no, can't really give a good reason why.

post #3 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleAngel View Post

I would say go for the Little Dot MKII.

And no, can't really give a good reason why.


I thought about that too and I still want the MK II

But the shipping was like $50 because I will order it alone from the ebay and I cant find it in amazon, I am ordering a lot of stuff from amazon so the shipping should be cheap

So i want to know if it worth the $50 extra

post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletProve View Post

I thought about that too and I still want the MK II

But the shipping was like $50 because I will order it alone from the eBay and I cant find it in amazon, I am ordering a lot of stuff from amazon so the shipping should be cheap

So i want to know if it worth the $50 extra

What price(s) (with shipping) are you paying?

 

Have you looked for a used Little Dot in the head-fi "Amplifiers for Sale" thread?

post #5 of 8
Thread Starter 

I am paying 180 encluding shipping

But I am going to order a lot of stuff from amazon and if I shipped an amp with them it will be very cheap

 

Well is there a thread just for selling the Little Dot products here ?

It will be amazing if there is

Could you link it to me please I cant find it

post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletProve View Post

I am paying 180 encluding shipping

But I am going to order a lot of stuff from amazon and if I shipped an amp with them it will be very cheap

 

Well is there a thread just for selling the Little Dot products here ?

It will be amazing if there is

Could you link it to me please I cant find it

http://www.head-fi.org/f/6551/amplification-for-sale-trade

post #7 of 8

Hi. Got same dilemma,here. I already own E7 so getting E9 would create nice combo for my DT 770 80ohm but I've seen posts of people praising MKII amp so I think it would be better to ask for opinion of users with bigger knowledge before placing any orders.


Edited by Kajo - 6/23/14 at 5:10pm
post #8 of 8

Bump

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Little Dot MK II vs Fiio E9 ?