I actually meant to quote YOUR words:
As it seems it revert back to normal after restarting!"
I get the same behavior...
I'm actually not impressed too much after using the player for 3 weeks now...
1) Battery life is definitely NOT 80 nor 50 nor even 30 hours for me... (driving the Mad Dogs seems to be quite a hassle for this player... but even with my Sig Pros, probably reaches 20-something hours).
2) GUI gets on my nerves even though I don't even touch the player that much after it starts playing and little things like the one mentioned above regarding the "shuffle" function, well, they really shouldn't exist! (Not on a $300+ player...)
3) Functionality... well it plays MP3s... when it recognizes them... (again, this should not be a hassle whether the mp3 has ID tags or not...)
4) I still cannot believe that this player has to RELOAD the microSD EVERY TIME!!! My 64gb card takes like 3 to 5 minutes for the initial "upload" then after that, IF I want to shuffle through a whole "specific" folder from the resource manager, the player takes like 7 minutes to load said folder and start playing... Even old ass players create "listing trees" so as to not have to do this UNLESS you tell the player to update/refresh library.
1) It's an MP3 player with a capable amp section... all in one.
2) Looks good.
3) ... ...
not much else.
Does this mean that I'm going back to my Sansa Clip Zip + Leckerton Combo?!?
Probably not... but I'm still looking for players capable of reading my 64gb card and having excellent battery life...
P.S. Actually, I got 27:33 hours with my Sig Pros... Volume ranging from 14 to 22, Shuffle/random mode active.
Edited by gelocks - 10/17/12 at 12:46pm