Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Trade for the Perfect player in the world ---Hisound’s Studio 3rd Anniversary edition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trade for the Perfect player in the world ---Hisound’s Studio 3rd Anniversary edition - Page 34  

post #496 of 795

Sweet. Where can we get it?
 

post #497 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by treal512 View Post

What kind of case is that?

 

Whats your address? I will send you one...!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nite-Ize-Small-Clip-Case-Expresso-Leather-Universal-Phone-CCCS-03-19-Cargo-New-/170729766305?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item27c0497da1

 

Make sure to get the small one.


Edited by turokrocks - 10/17/12 at 10:11am
post #498 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


I think if it shutdown via autoshutdown it may preserve the settings. If not try make sure to use the internal memory (play a song from it and then shut down). See if that preserves it...

Thanks Lee, no luck!

post #499 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

Dynamic comes standard. You can get the firmwares from the Hisound firmware thread created by ie2han. Jack recommends against switching firmwares though. It's up to you. I feel the stock firmware is the best, especially for the IE80s.

 

Did the dynamic FW not come standard on the last Studio-V? I remember changing my FW and liking it better.. but I don't remember what I changed it to anymore.

post #500 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by treal512 View Post

 

Did the dynamic FW not come standard on the last Studio-V? I remember changing my FW and liking it better.. but I don't remember what I changed it to anymore.


Yeah I think the same thing with me. It was BA last time. I think they went with Dyanmic based on all the positive feedback stock this time though.

 

@ turok: Yeah turock I'm not sure then. I think I may have kept the setting on play once and then autoshutdown would kick in and preserve that setting. Sorry :(.

post #501 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


Yeah I think the same thing with me. It was BA last time. I think they went with Dyanmic based on all the positive feedback stock this time though.

 

@ turok: Yeah turock I'm not sure then. I think I may have kept the setting on play once and then autoshutdown would kick in and preserve that setting. Sorry :(.

What is the Dynamic version?

post #502 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

Yeah I think the same thing with me. It was BA last time. I think they went with Dyanmic based on all the positive feedback stock this time though.

 

Makes sense. I'm going to message Jack and confirm this. I'll post my findings cus I'd rather not mess with the FW, tbh.

post #503 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by turokrocks View Post

What is the Dynamic version?


You should have it already on your player I think. Under settings scroll to Ver Infor. It should say DT-Dynamic if it is  the Dynamic firmware. I think it will say DT-BA if its BA.

post #504 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by treal512 View Post

 

Makes sense. I'm going to message Jack and confirm this. I'll post my findings cus I'd rather not mess with the FW, tbh.


Look at my post above to answer your question.

post #505 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


You should have it already on your player I think. Under settings scroll to Ver Infor. It should say DT-Dynamic if it is  the Dynamic firmware. I think it will say DT-BA if its BA.

Yeah, DT-Dynamic...

post #506 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


I think if it shutdown via autoshutdown it may preserve the settings. If not try make sure to use the internal memory (play a song from it and then shut down). See if that preserves it...

 

This!

post #507 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelocks View Post

 

This!

What did you mean? as it did not work for me.

post #508 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by turokrocks View Post

What did you mean? as it did not work for me.

 

Edit: My bad turocks I guess I've always left my player on normal play as once it finishes playing a folder it still stop playing music and auto shutdown after. I use to always forget to turn it off as I never really knew about the auto shutdown feature. Do to this it would significantly drain the battery compared to actually listening to the unit. So once I figured out the autoshutdown feature I've always kept it this way as it saves battery life and probably my hearing lol as I tend to fall asleep with it on or get distracted anf forget to turn it off. So generally I don't turn it off half the time P and have gone a month before without charging it... Now playing through one folder of music isn't so bad opposed to 8 hours or more of music while sleeping :P.


Edited by lee730 - 10/17/12 at 10:53am
post #509 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

 

Edit: My bad turocks I guess I've always left my player on normal play as once it finishes playing a folder it still stop playing music and auto shutdown after. I use to always forget to turn it off as I never really knew about the auto shutdown feature. Do to this it would significantly drain the battery compared to actually listening to the unit. So once I figured out the autoshutdown feature I've always kept it this way as it saves battery life and probably my hearing lol as I tend to fall asleep with it on or get distracted anf forget to turn it off. So generally I don't turn it off half the time P and have gone a month before without charging it... Now playing through one folder of music isn't so bad opposed to 8 hours or more of music while sleeping :P.

All my songs are arranged by folders with the album names, and my preferred way to play them is always,  random all, no repeat.


Edited by turokrocks - 10/17/12 at 11:53am
post #510 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by turokrocks View Post

All my songs are arranged by folders with the album names, and my preferred way to play my songs is always  random all, no repeat.


No turock I don't use repeat. I use Normal. Normal will play all the songs in the selected folder then stop playing music after the folder is finished. I don't think it will work like that on random. I think it just continuously plays music which is not good for me if I'm asleep or I forget the player is on. Not that the battery will drain completely like most DAPs but I tend to like to get the most out of it.


Edited by lee730 - 10/17/12 at 11:49am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Trade for the Perfect player in the world ---Hisound’s Studio 3rd Anniversary edition