Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Trade for the Perfect player in the world ---Hisound’s Studio 3rd Anniversary edition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trade for the Perfect player in the world ---Hisound’s Studio 3rd Anniversary edition - Page 30  

post #436 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

 

Not sure if you've had a chance to audition the IE80s with your Studio V yet. I highly recommend you give it a go if you can find a shop that will let you demo them. Amazing synergy and sound from that pairing. I sent out my silver cable today for repair so I have no IE80s for at least a couple weeks :(. Had to though as I almost lost an IEM 3 times already. I am so lucky I found them that many time.....


Poor you, you'll have to make due with your 1plus2 IEM's for awhile lol.

By the way The Best Of Acoustic Alchemy CD came in yesterday. I'm listening to it as I type this out and I'm digging the music. Thanks for the tip on this band.

post #437 of 795

You are welcome. Did you listen to Against the Grain yet? That is my favorite CD & song from them. They have a lot of songs I like to be honest. If you want PM me. Do you use dropbox?
 

post #438 of 795

No I don't have dropbox, I'll grab that CD next month though. I usually grab 4 or 5 CD's off of Amazon each month. I haven't really formed enough of an opinion yet to pick out a favorite song from them yet. I'll have to give the CD a listen a few more times before I decide if there's a song that really stands out from the rest

post #439 of 795

I enjoyed my Q701 with the Studio 3rd Anniv. drives them well, also tried with my recently acquired LCD 2 rev.2 and does a good job diving them also. Very good around the house.

post #440 of 795

Just sent my Studio-V out for exchange! biggrin.gif

post #441 of 795

Guess if you found the W4 to be silent with this model it will be dead silent with the new one :P. I think you'll love it :).
 

post #442 of 795

That is what I am hoping for :)

 

I will report back with details when I have them. Patiently waiting.

post #443 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by treal512 View Post

That is what I am hoping for :)

 

I will report back with details when I have them. Patiently waiting.


Don't worry the W4 has a black background with the studio v

post #444 of 795

Hmm is that really possible? I figured they'd hiss like a mofo..... So not fair... Even my Tralucents pick up on the hiss although not as bad as my IE80s :P.
 

post #445 of 795

anyone have freezing issue on the studio v 3rd anv? my unit have been freezing alot lately especially when i turn it off, the screen freeze when saying Bye-Bye

post #446 of 795

I've had it happen once in a while on my old Studio V but not on a regular basis? You may consider deleting the system folder and letting it reboot. If not try re-install the firmware.
 

post #447 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

Hmm is that really possible? I figured they'd hiss like a mofo..... So not fair... Even my Tralucents pick up on the hiss although not as bad as my IE80s :P.
 


Shrug

 

I figured the W4 M-80 and SR60i would hiss but they don't

 

The EX600 and K2 sp are the ones that hiss for me.

post #448 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightningfarron View Post

anyone have freezing issue on the studio v 3rd anv? my unit have been freezing alot lately especially when i turn it off, the screen freeze when saying Bye-Bye

 

Thats quite common, though for me, i feel it happens more often when you plug out your earphones when it is shutting down.

post #449 of 795

Yeah that also. I forgot about messing with the jack. It seems that can cause the player to freeze.
 

post #450 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

Yeah that also. I forgot about messing with the jack. It seems that can cause the player to freeze.
 

thanks will be more careful about the jack from now on.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

I've had it happen once in a while on my old Studio V but not on a regular basis? You may consider deleting the system folder and letting it reboot. If not try re-install the firmware.
 

i have tried to re install the firmware and delete the system folder. does this problem happen on your 3rd anv studio v?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryok95 View Post

 

Thats quite common, though for me, i feel it happens more often when you plug out your earphones when it is shutting down.


thanks, i will be more careful when plugging out my earphones now. im glad that its not my unit that is defective.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Trade for the Perfect player in the world ---Hisound’s Studio 3rd Anniversary edition