Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Trade for the Perfect player in the world ---Hisound’s Studio 3rd Anniversary edition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trade for the Perfect player in the world ---Hisound’s Studio 3rd Anniversary edition - Page 3  

post #31 of 795
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio Addict View Post


I do not understand why there should be any hiss in an almost $400 DAP.

  

    in fact, the most player has no hiss, even the cell phone player has no hiss. Why? for it has weak out put power and muddy sound. you can't distinguish the hiss.

 

Studio has several times stronger out put power than normal players. so, the hiss level is also enlarge several times.

 

The so called hiss is not that horrible as most people thinking. normally, it will not be audioable when the music are playing.

 

Some times the hiss comes with the music files, please check the files.

 

It is a compromised that the most "fresh" sound quality with the very very slight hiss. for you all agree that Hisound DAP has very "sweet" and juicy sound quality. It presents you every thing of the music, of course , some times the possible hiss at the same time.

 

and as LEE has pointed out, the rest hifi grade players are all have hiss, SONY's 1060 has much bigger hiss level. So, no hiss don't means it is a good player.

 

in fact ,most audio devices have hiss it just the matter of the hiss  level

 

We think the hiss of STUDIO 3rd ANV is good controlled,  and can't be heard when the music playing.. and it can't be heard at day time with TF 10 ,Or SE 350.

post #32 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisound View Post

   HI, Audio Addit

  Thank you for your question. We test the STUDIO 3rd ANV with SE 530  , TF 10 , ie 8.  or so, There is no audioable hiss. We have no UM3XRC for testing. but we can ensure you that the hiss level of SUTDIO 3rd ANV is much reduced compaired with the previous studio V.
Thanks.

Thanks. will TTVJ not sell the 3rd anniversary version?
post #33 of 795

I have a rocco P, I'm curious to see how this would power my set of modded TR50Ps as the rocco P, just powers them to a lowish volume.
 

post #34 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemos View Post

I have a rocco P, I'm curious to see how this would power my set of modded TR50Ps as the rocco P, just powers them to a lowish volume.
 

 

Do you know the Power Output of the Rocoo P. Try to compare that to the Studio V and it may help give you an idea of power difference.

post #35 of 795

i like to own one again but the studio doesnt match with my headphones or iems for some reason. most headphones or iems that ive tried with the studio V makes it sound great, except with what i have...

post #36 of 795
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio Addict View Post


Thanks. will TTVJ not sell the 3rd anniversary version?

 

Sorry, TTVJ has not order the 3rd Anv. you can order it directly from us or you can order it via TTVJ, we will ship it directly from our warehouse for TTVJ.

 

Thanks.

 

JACK.

post #37 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyaems View Post

i like to own one again but the studio doesnt match with my headphones or iems for some reason. most headphones or iems that ive tried with the studio V makes it sound great, except with what i have...


Let me guess your headphones/IEMs are on the bright side? I've found bright sounding IEMs/headphones to not pair well. The FX700 becomes very fatiguing fast with these players. Synergy is key...

post #38 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


Let me guess your headphones/IEMs are on the bright side? I've found bright sounding IEMs/headphones to not pair well. The FX700 becomes very fatiguing fast with these players. Synergy is key...


i would not really call them bright, but my headphones/iems paired with the studio V sound too analytical for me, poorly recorded songs made it unlistenable with the studio V.

post #39 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyaems View Post


i would not really call them bright, but my headphones/iems paired with the studio V sound too analytical for me, poorly recorded songs made it listenable with the studio V.


Yeah but I kinda consider analytical bright generally. Plus it makes songs "as you said" that are horribly recorded sound bad. The FX700 isn't an exception to this either. It is both bright and has lots of detail. Although I know there are also exceptions as well.


Edited by lee730 - 8/16/12 at 9:48pm
post #40 of 795

Not sure if there is still chance in reviewing the unit but will like to if possible.

 

Two short reviews I did

 

VentureCraft Go-Dap - http://www.head-fi.org/t/522348/venturecraft-go-dap-battery-pack-portable-amp-for-iphone-3gs#post_7058310

 

iBasso DX100 - http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/63935515-post1.html

post #41 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randius View Post

Not sure if there is still chance in reviewing the unit but will like to if possible.

 

Two short reviews I did

 

VentureCraft Go-Dap - http://www.head-fi.org/t/522348/venturecraft-go-dap-battery-pack-portable-amp-for-iphone-3gs#post_7058310

 

iBasso DX100 - http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/63935515-post1.html

 

Haha, let me know if you get one. I just paid for mine!

 

Hopefully will be shipping tomorrow, should probably receive it by end of next week. :D

 

(Totally irrelevant): My 200th post!


Edited by Cryok95 - 8/17/12 at 8:57am
post #42 of 795
I wonder whether this studio v pair well with jh16?
post #43 of 795
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randius View Post

Not sure if there is still chance in reviewing the unit but will like to if possible.

 

Two short reviews I did

 

VentureCraft Go-Dap - http://www.head-fi.org/t/522348/venturecraft-go-dap-battery-pack-portable-amp-for-iphone-3gs#post_7058310

 

iBasso DX100 - http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/63935515-post1.html

 Thanks, it is still available.

post #44 of 795

I already own a 2nd gen Studio V and my wife is currently using it. We both love how it sounds.

Given the opportunity, I would like to review the 3rd gen Studio V.

 

Here are some reviews I have done in the past.

 

Woo Audio WA6 SE - http://www.head-fi.org/products/woo-audio-wa-6-se/reviews/5913

Audez'e LCD-2 - http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/headphones-earphones-portable-media-devices-314/mini-review-lcd-2-rev-2-wa6-se-courtesy-d-international-3504126.html

 

 

Would appreciate greatly if you advise if I might have this pleasure or reviewing the 3rd gen Studio V with my UM Miracle customs.

Thanks.

post #45 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisound View Post

Sorry, TTVJ has not order the 3rd Anv. you can order it directly from us or you can order it via TTVJ, we will ship it directly from our warehouse for TTVJ.

Thanks.

JACK.


Other than the 10 review units, is there anything special for other Head-Fiers?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Trade for the Perfect player in the world ---Hisound’s Studio 3rd Anniversary edition