Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? Last post on 6/28/15 at 3:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cavalli Liquid Glass using low standard materials? Last post on 9/1/14 at 10:30pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SOLD - Priced to sell - New Black Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Free Shipping Last post on 2/1/14 at 11:34pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold with Abyss AB-1266 - Head-Fi TV Last post on 2/18/15 at 4:23pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Cavali Audio Liquid Glass VS Liquid Fire Last post on 12/4/13 at 2:37pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
This review is for the iclever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in...
Introduction: Cayin is a Chinese company that has recently made quite a splash in the portable audio world with some of their very nice and budget friendly portable gear. The C5 amplifier has...
New Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Fall Release - Page 42
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Gents, in case anyone doesn't know about this:
Cavalli Audio is extending to our meet the following (Meet Only) Specials:
- 40% off of the Liquid Gold! - $6450 will be down to $3950
- 25% off of the Liquid Glass! - $3950 will be down to $2950
- Come to the meet, fill out a form with your name, email address, phone number, & amp you want.
- Pay for amp within 7 days (valid until midnight the following Sunday, 2/23/2014).
- Amps will ship within 4 weeks of the meet.
Watch Jude's video review of the Liquid Gold here.
Hello folks. There were many emails asking about this special, many from individuals who could not attend the meet.
As a result, we are going to continue this special, starting today, for the remaining units in the current Liquid Glass and Liquid Gold Spring production runs or June 15, whichever comes first.
After all of the emails that I received from so many of you I felt that I wanted to do something more for this community that has done so much for me, as best I possibly can.
New prices are:
Liquid Glass - $2950
Liquid Gold - $3950
Also, for those who have interest in Liquid Glass, we probably won't schedule another production run for a while. Liquid Glass is a complicated amp to build and a specialty item for those who really want to roll lots of tubes. It also happens to be a great sounding amp!! if you are interested in Liquid Glass, now might be a good time to grab one.
Edited by runeight - 2/25/14 at 5:28pm
The Liquid Glass cannot use either of those tubes, they are power pentodes and not dual triodes. There are however more than enough options to try various tubes. and if you want to extend the number of possible tubes, a simple loctal adapter opens up a slew of others to try.
On behalf of a friend who just ordered a Liquid Glass, I would appreciate any recommendations regarding which tubes sounds best, considering he is going to use a pair of HD800 with the amp.
He primarily listen to rock/pop. He likes a full bodied sound, with a detailed bass, an organic mid-range, and a smooth and liquid treble.
6sn7 or 12sn7 variant (make sure to set heater/plate voltages accordingly) of Tung Sol round tubes or Sylvania Bad Boys (real bad boys, ones from late 51 to early 53 I think if I remember correctly with the triple hole in post). If you'r on a budget, hytron 12sn7's are very good for the $$. If he really loves bass and full body (at some sacrafice of treble/higher frequencies), look into Ken-Rad dark glass military tubes VT-231/6sn7. Happy tube rolling!
And repost it one more time here.
I was in downtown Austin the other day, near the Capitol. This part of Austin is mixed residential and small office. Most of the offices are homes converted into small offices. Parking is in the old driveways or cleared off lots. Spaces are almost always assigned so that everyone has a guaranteed spot. Parking stops are painted with names. Places like this are all over the country.
As I walked through one of these little lots, one that I've been through many times, there was a new tenant. And here's what was on the concrete parking barrier:
- New Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Fall Release
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 7 seconds ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 38 seconds ago
- › Closed headphone for listening to techno? 2 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › 2-2.5k to put together awesome over ear line up + amp / dac - need... 7 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by Chaoturbo
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)