Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? Last post on Today at 2:07 pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cavalli Liquid Glass using low standard materials? Last post on 9/1/14 at 10:30pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SOLD - Priced to sell - New Black Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Free Shipping Last post on 2/1/14 at 11:34pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold with Abyss AB-1266 - Head-Fi TV Last post on 2/18/15 at 4:23pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Cavali Audio Liquid Glass VS Liquid Fire Last post on 12/4/13 at 2:37pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Review: MDR1-A is the Head of Its’ Class Intro There exists a number of different schools of headphones with many different classes. In elementary school we had Apples Earpods as required...
This is one my favourite headphones. They have fantastic build quality, are inexpensive, require little voltage to be driven properly, are small and discreet, and sounds better than some pricier...
Introduction Final Audio Design (FAD in this review), based in Tokyo, Japan, makes some of the most exotic earphones and headphones available in the last few years. The company's...
I've never put in-ears with different drivers in my ears before so I had no idea of what to expect when it came to the T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM. So thanks to CTC Audio who put the...
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
New Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Fall Release - Page 42
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Gents, in case anyone doesn't know about this:
Cavalli Audio is extending to our meet the following (Meet Only) Specials:
- 40% off of the Liquid Gold! - $6450 will be down to $3950
- 25% off of the Liquid Glass! - $3950 will be down to $2950
- Come to the meet, fill out a form with your name, email address, phone number, & amp you want.
- Pay for amp within 7 days (valid until midnight the following Sunday, 2/23/2014).
- Amps will ship within 4 weeks of the meet.
Watch Jude's video review of the Liquid Gold here.
Hello folks. There were many emails asking about this special, many from individuals who could not attend the meet.
As a result, we are going to continue this special, starting today, for the remaining units in the current Liquid Glass and Liquid Gold Spring production runs or June 15, whichever comes first.
After all of the emails that I received from so many of you I felt that I wanted to do something more for this community that has done so much for me, as best I possibly can.
New prices are:
Liquid Glass - $2950
Liquid Gold - $3950
Also, for those who have interest in Liquid Glass, we probably won't schedule another production run for a while. Liquid Glass is a complicated amp to build and a specialty item for those who really want to roll lots of tubes. It also happens to be a great sounding amp!! if you are interested in Liquid Glass, now might be a good time to grab one.
Edited by runeight - 2/25/14 at 5:28pm
The Liquid Glass cannot use either of those tubes, they are power pentodes and not dual triodes. There are however more than enough options to try various tubes. and if you want to extend the number of possible tubes, a simple loctal adapter opens up a slew of others to try.
On behalf of a friend who just ordered a Liquid Glass, I would appreciate any recommendations regarding which tubes sounds best, considering he is going to use a pair of HD800 with the amp.
He primarily listen to rock/pop. He likes a full bodied sound, with a detailed bass, an organic mid-range, and a smooth and liquid treble.
6sn7 or 12sn7 variant (make sure to set heater/plate voltages accordingly) of Tung Sol round tubes or Sylvania Bad Boys (real bad boys, ones from late 51 to early 53 I think if I remember correctly with the triple hole in post). If you'r on a budget, hytron 12sn7's are very good for the $$. If he really loves bass and full body (at some sacrafice of treble/higher frequencies), look into Ken-Rad dark glass military tubes VT-231/6sn7. Happy tube rolling!
And repost it one more time here.
I was in downtown Austin the other day, near the Capitol. This part of Austin is mixed residential and small office. Most of the offices are homes converted into small offices. Parking is in the old driveways or cleared off lots. Spaces are almost always assigned so that everyone has a guaranteed spot. Parking stops are painted with names. Places like this are all over the country.
As I walked through one of these little lots, one that I've been through many times, there was a new tenant. And here's what was on the concrete parking barrier:
- New Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Fall Release
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › FS: Like New Audeze LCD-3 Fazor shipped 13 seconds ago
- › WAV Sounds The Best (To Me) 34 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 35 seconds ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 43 seconds ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 49 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Dunu Titan 1 IEM BRAND NEW UPOPENED - Free Shipping (for US buyers) 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Headphones by ItsMeHere
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by Peter West
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2