Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › New Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Fall Release
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Fall Release - Page 23

post #331 of 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Good. Glad to have you confirmed and back to stay. Gonna be a lot of fun, and we've finally got that epic shootout... BHSE vs LL. Better bring your A game!

beerchug.gif

That shootout I can get every day... smily_headphones1.gif
I'm interested in getting a shootout LL vs LG
MWilson, would you share your thoughts?
Regards
Érico
post #332 of 644

It's not really a fair fight considering one can push the 009... :D

 

As for comparing 2 systems with the same ultimate goal (speed and transparency)

 

The LG + HD800 is the closest I've heard to the LL + 009. Easily a system you could settle down with.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericohgb View Post


That shootout I can get every day... smily_headphones1.gif
I'm interested in getting a shootout LL vs LG
MWilson, would you share your thoughts?
Regards
Érico
post #333 of 644

Just bought one! smily_headphones1.gif  my lcd-3 and hd-800 will be happy now

post #334 of 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

It's not really a fair fight considering one can push the 009... :D

 

As for comparing 2 systems with the same ultimate goal (speed and transparency)

 

The LG + HD800 is the closest I've heard to the LL + 009. Easily a system you could settle down with.

 

 

The answer is simple. Get both the LL and LG.  : P

post #335 of 644
Yeah, USD 3750 simple... smily_headphones1.gif
post #336 of 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

The answer is simple. Get both the LL and LG.  : P
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

It's not really a fair fight considering one can push the 009... biggrin.gif

As for comparing 2 systems with the same ultimate goal (speed and transparency)

The LG + HD800 is the closest I've heard to the LL + 009. Easily a system you could settle down with.

Thanks.
Have never heard the LG, but liked very much the LF and the LL.
To date, the closest I've heard to my 009 rig was an Ear Hp4 + HD800.
Gotta a lot of tubes at home, even some impossible to find nowadays, so I'll end up getting my LG sooner or later.
Regards
Edited by ericohgb - 2/17/13 at 5:45am
post #337 of 644
Can someone tell me the dimensions of the LG?
post #338 of 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexiCat View Post

Can someone tell me the dimensions of the LG?

 

13.75"W x 10.5"D x 4.5"H

 

post #339 of 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper View Post

13.75"W x 10.5"D x 4.5"H



 



Thanks
What about its weight?
post #340 of 644

About 17 pounds.


Edited by paradoxper - 2/17/13 at 8:27am
post #341 of 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by runeight View Post

Yes, I think that if I don't do that, there may be an armed posse coming after me. After all, this is Texas. biggrin.gif
How about a Gold??? biggrin.gif
post #342 of 644

For those of you that have heard both LG and LF: Which amp would you recommend for an all around great pairing for the LCD-2/3, HD 800, TH-900? I've heard the LF with the LCD-3 and it was amazing, but right now I can't decide on which amp would be great with all of my cans. 

post #343 of 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post

For those of you that have heard both LG and LF: Which amp would you recommend for an all around great pairing for the LCD-2/3, HD 800, TH-900? I've heard the LF with the LCD-3 and it was amazing, but right now I can't decide on which amp would be great with all of my cans. 

 

I'd definitely recommend the Liquid Glass.  You can find the right tube for each of those headphones, and it's like you've got three incredible amps.  

post #344 of 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzerdave View Post

 

I'd definitely recommend the Liquid Glass.  You can find the right tube for each of those headphones, and it's like you've got three incredible amps.  

Figures as much.. Oh Head-Fi how I hate theeee.

post #345 of 644

Yup. If you're willing to out time and money into finding the right tube for each can LG all the way. If you just want to plug it in and listen, LF. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzerdave View Post

 

I'd definitely recommend the Liquid Glass.  You can find the right tube for each of those headphones, and it's like you've got three incredible amps.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › New Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Fall Release