Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › New Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Fall Release
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Fall Release - Page 17

post #241 of 641

They are but I'm not sure on specifics as far as production year and what not. 

 

Slightly more detailed impressions in the mini meet thread.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by john57 View Post

It looks like coin base RCA 6SN7s

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #242 of 641
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by john57 View Post

It looks like coin base RCA 6SN7s on  stilts.


That's right. I think late 1960s vintage. They are two of my favorites too.

post #243 of 641

Any ETA on the amps yet?

post #244 of 641

Hello?  Anybody here?confused_face(1).gif

post #245 of 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cableguy View Post

Hello?  Anybody here?confused_face(1).gif

Not to be rude, but read the thread. LINK

post #246 of 641
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cableguy View Post

Hello?  Anybody here?confused_face(1).gif

 

Yes, still here and right in the middle of the LG production run so maybe not posting much. But, things are moving forward if a bit delayed.

 

More to come...

post #247 of 641

Great to hear things are moving along.  Really looking forward to this amp!

post #248 of 641
Thread Starter 

Me too. :)

 

I'll post some pics of the manuf status this weekend so you can see the real stuff.

post #249 of 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

Looking for the other *****LG*****  anyone seen it around?  

 

The Liquid Gold.

 

 

I know wrong forum but I am so thrilled to have gotten this up and running again. Well, after my faux pas, I have things well on their way again but it did take completely rebuilding an improved version that Alex had been working on. It once again works perfectly from an electrical standpoint but I have yet to hook up an input and attenuator to it to see if it can hold its own..dB

post #250 of 641

Glad you figured out where (+) and (-) go evil_smiley.gif

 

Quote (emphasis added):
Originally Posted by dBel84 View Post

 

 

I know wrong forum but I am so thrilled to have gotten this up and running again. Well, after my faux pas, I have things well on their way again but it did take completely rebuilding an improved version that Alex had been working on. It once again works perfectly from an electrical standpoint but I have yet to hook up an input and attenuator to it to see if it can hold its own..dB

post #251 of 641
Thread Starter 

To keep the Liquid Glass distinct from the Liquid Gold, we have given Liquid Gold the nickname of LAu.

 

With any luck dbel will know this weekend if it is a real amp or an imposter.

post #252 of 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by runeight View Post

To keep the Liquid Glass distinct from the Liquid Gold, we have given Liquid Gold the nickname of LAu.

With any luck dbel will know this weekend if it is a real amp or an imposter.

You could name it LU aU and put a pineapple logo on it...smily_headphones1.gif
post #253 of 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by runeight View Post

Me too. :)

 

I'll post some pics of the manuf status this weekend so you can see the real stuff.

 

I look forward to the pics.  I'm doing well and staying patient, but it'll be nice to get something free like a picture to get my fix instead of continually buying more tubes.

post #254 of 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by runeight View Post

To keep the Liquid Glass distinct from the Liquid Gold, we have given Liquid Gold the nickname of LAu.

 

With any luck dbel will know this weekend if it is a real amp or an imposter.

 

LAu ???  Alex, what the heck is thatwink_face.gif       How about the "LGD"

 

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by dBel84 View Post

 

 

I know wrong forum but I am so thrilled to have gotten this up and running again. Well, after my faux pas, I have things well on their way again but it did take completely rebuilding an improved version that Alex had been working on. It once again works perfectly from an electrical standpoint but I have yet to hook up an input and attenuator to it to see if it can hold its own..dB

 

Very cool,

 

Now just to be clear.  Is this going to be a single or dual enclosure product?  I know it cost more - but the beefier  the transformers the better - right?

post #255 of 641

Au - the chemical symbol for gold.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › New Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Fall Release