or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The JVC HA-S500 thread. - Page 471

post #7051 of 8319
At first it looked like the voice coil wire that attaches to the board has come unsoldered, but looking closer it appears to be the other end. Looks like the side on the solder pad might still be attached.

Better pictures would help, straight down with the solder board in the center. A meter could tell you right away if the driver was bad.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
post #7052 of 8319


The best I'm gonna get,...
post #7053 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by tds101 View Post



The best I'm gonna get,...

 

Quite the contrast in players right there! biggrin.gif

 

I found something new to listen to earlier....

post #7054 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

Quite the contrast in players right there! biggrin.gif


I found something new to listen to earlier....


About time!!! Great CD,...I listen to it once a day. I do dislike about 3 songs, which isn't a bad average considering there are 13 tracks. Overall a winner!!! Now try the "Discovery" CD,...
post #7055 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by tds101 View Post


About time!!! Great CD,...I listen to it once a day. I do dislike about 3 songs, which isn't a bad average considering there are 13 tracks. Overall a winner!!! Now try the "Discovery" CD,...

Same here, 3 songs are Meh... The rest are amazing on the S500's

 

+1 on Discovery

Homework is great as well.

 

This one is killer if you enjoyed the movie.

post #7056 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

Same here, 3 songs are Meh... The rest are amazing on the S500's

 

+1 on Discovery

Homework is great as well.

 

This one is killer if you enjoyed the movie.

 

Never saw the movie. And yeah, having the album play in the background, I noticed a few songs that weren't as good, but there were plenty of good ones. 

post #7057 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by tds101 View Post


About time!!! Great CD,...I listen to it once a day. I do dislike about 3 songs, which isn't a bad average considering there are 13 tracks. Overall a winner!!! Now try the "Discovery" CD,...

i've been hearing 'get lucky' wayyyy too many times that i'm hating it now gahhh angry_face.gif

post #7058 of 8319
The last song on R.A.M. is too loud to close out the CD,...that throws a monkey wrench in it for me. Still, I luv it.
post #7059 of 8319

hi 

i just got my s500`s and have a few  questions

1.whats the best way to burn in the headphones?(volume,genere,etc)

2. im looking for the best comfortable  pads, i saw  here the hm5 here how do they effect the sound , or you have any other suggestions?

(sorry for the english)

post #7060 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomer735 View Post

hi 

i just got my s500`s and have a few  questions

1.whats the best way to burn in the headphones?(volume,genere,etc)

2. im looking for the best comfortable  pads, i saw  here the hm5 here how do they effect the sound , or you have any other suggestions?

(sorry for the english)

Welcome to the Club!

 

1. Wear them and listen to the music that you like.

2. Sorry I cant answer this one, I like the stock pads for that true S500 sound. biggrin.gif

post #7061 of 8319
I saw one up for sale locally and because I missed how it sounds, I bought it again.
post #7062 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by penmarker View Post

I saw one up for sale locally and because I missed how it sounds, I bought it again.

Welcome back to the club! biggrin.gif

post #7063 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by penmarker View Post

I saw one up for sale locally and because I missed how it sounds, I bought it again.


I've got one on the way as well...............can't wait to hear the JVC bass.  Need a portable solution so this may be it.

post #7064 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

Welcome to the Club!

 

1. Wear them and listen to the music that you like.

2. Sorry I cant answer this one, I like the stock pads for that true S500 sound. biggrin.gif

thank you for the fast answer

anyone can suggest me a comfortable pads ? 

post #7065 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomer735 View Post

hi 

i just got my s500`s and have a few  questions

1.whats the best way to burn in the headphones?(volume,genere,etc)

2. im looking for the best comfortable  pads, i saw  here the hm5 here how do they effect the sound , or you have any other suggestions?

(sorry for the english)


Use this file for burn-in at slightly above listening levels:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rnrj5g0mmbldj58/ZhYIByMYOE/White-Pink-Brown%20Noise%20%28For%20burn%20in%29.wav

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: