- 149 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 11/15/16 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These headphones are made for listening to modern extreme genres of loud brickwalled poor-quality metal. They smoothen out spikiness and make drums sound so powerful and quick as if your head was...
Greetings, We all know it's coming, whether we like it or not. The wireless wave is upon us. Pretty much every major earphone manufacturer has a wireless option, and there are countless others...
The JVC HA-S500 thread. - Page 459post #6871 of 83246/22/13 at 5:43pmIf it's worth it, you will buy an extra set for everyone in this thread. :-P
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6872 of 83246/22/13 at 5:54pmQuote:
The only beating you'll be doing is on dem CNTs meng. Cuz after that you ain't gonna have enough energy to even breathe them in. HE HE HE
Those CNTs will leave you breathless R.I.P. : P
Edited by sfwalcer - 6/22/13 at 5:56pmpost #6873 of 83246/22/13 at 6:02pmQuote:Carefully step, cause when the infamous "meng" word comes into play... Bizness is Serious!
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2post #6874 of 83246/23/13 at 12:39amQuote:
I bet you're just fizzing with excitement.post #6875 of 83246/23/13 at 5:28amQuote:
No deal, getting one set me back enough :P (only part time summer work :( )Quote:
This has provided a good laugh on a sunday afternoon. Bravo.Quote:
Business I very CEREAL. Super cereal like!
Yeah, Lifted. Honestly do not want to wait :(post #6876 of 83246/23/13 at 3:55pm
I'm thinking about selling my pair. Its not that these don't have amazing sound, but I really need more isolation. I thought I wouldn't need that anymore now that I'm out of high school, but turns out even the average adult is really loud.
I'd also be selling my E11. Turns out I'm not getting any headphones that need them... and my headphone jack on my laptop provides more power then them. Yay for awesome laptops.
Edited by daleb - 6/23/13 at 3:56pmpost #6877 of 83246/23/13 at 4:07pmpost #6878 of 83246/23/13 at 4:18pmpost #6879 of 83246/23/13 at 6:22pmQuote:
Speaking of which. I do enjoy the cheapo IEM's I asked about a page or three ago. They're definitely good enough for working out, but I've decided that due to my strange asymmetrical canals, the only thing for me is customs, so it'll be a while before I hit up IEM's for their sound quality. Not even making it a priority.post #6880 of 83246/23/13 at 7:10pmpost #6881 of 83246/23/13 at 9:35pmpost #6882 of 83246/24/13 at 10:46ampost #6883 of 83246/24/13 at 6:02pmQuote:I put my HM5 pads on my HFI-780's... Ultrasone Pillows!
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2post #6884 of 83246/25/13 at 1:02am
Decided to place a order on these tonight because of all the praise these are getting. I'm excited to see if they surpass my current favorite budget champs, the Panasonic HTF600. I was blown away at how good those sounded despite being only $35.post #6885 of 83246/25/13 at 4:15pm
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised (especially after burn in). My son has the Pany HTF600 and these blow them away IMHO. So much more detail and the quantity and quality of bass is amazing. I bought him a pair of the S400's (25 bucks shipped) and he hasn't used his Panasonics since.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Denon AH-7200 1 second ago
- › Oppo Sonica DAC (an affordable ES9038PRO Sabre DAC) 11 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 58 seconds ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 1 minute ago
- › Absolute best budget earbuds? 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer XDP-300R | Twin DAC ES9018K2M | Balanced Out | Android |... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop PC37X Review & Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view 2 minutes ago
- › Recommend me IEMs < $400 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX200 Firmware Modification Project 2 minutes ago
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by msturg29
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by msturg29
- › Avantree Clari Air by msturg29
- › Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo Headphones, Ghostek Silencer... by msturg29
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear