- 1,877 Posts. Joined 6/2008
- Location: WA, Perth
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 6/13/15 at 7:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Audiosense is a new headphone brand in China which surprisingly produces many qualities headphones. The model V2mix4 comes from 4 drivers which are the combination of dynamic drivers and balanced...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
The JVC HA-S500 thread. - Page 458post #6856 of 82486/21/13 at 1:12amYeah I believe its a bit of both aswell. hell yes I showed my housemate. Had a listen and his face was priceless when I told him the cost. Gotta love it
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6857 of 82486/21/13 at 1:13amQuote:
It really is worth it mate.
These are still the best bang for buck headphones.post #6858 of 82486/21/13 at 8:53ampost #6859 of 82486/21/13 at 8:55amQuote:
Brainwavz HM5?post #6860 of 82486/21/13 at 10:37ampost #6861 of 82486/21/13 at 10:43amQuote:
Ah right, didin't know you wanted something for outdoor use.post #6862 of 82486/21/13 at 1:07pmpost #6863 of 82486/21/13 at 1:09pmQuote:
Very Nice!post #6864 of 82486/21/13 at 1:39pmpost #6865 of 82486/21/13 at 2:31pmQuote:
LMAO a re-cable makes them sound THAT much mo' different/better. Oh is that my set??? If so i want them back hehehe.post #6866 of 82486/21/13 at 3:29pmQuote:
Obviously, the treble actually sound rightpost #6867 of 82486/21/13 at 3:35pm
Welp you did say the treble of the S400s are better than the S500s so..... I have doubts on what you mean by "right". LoL
The lack of extension in the treble of the S400s was what i noticed they lacked the most. I am ok with their lows esp. the mids but the treble was pretty meh to me.post #6868 of 82486/21/13 at 6:11pmpost #6869 of 82486/22/13 at 4:25pmpost #6870 of 82486/22/13 at 4:27pmQuote:
Congrats!!! Let the hype begin!!!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › cables are placebo 1 minute ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › creative blaster ZrX vs Asus sonar essence II 3 minutes ago
- › I use glasses. Should I get the beyer 880 dt 250 ohm pro (more... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 7 minutes ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 9 minutes ago
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by speedsters
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)