1 week on the dot when delivering to Southern USA.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 1/29/16 at 1:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
MEE audio M6 Pro Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to MEE audio for the sample Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/806529/mee-audio-m6-pro-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A bargain...
Intro – There are many gadgets that are desirable but not practical; gadgets that are briefly enjoyed then forgotten over time. The RM1 is a very interesting product from Fiio that is quite the...
THIS IS MY FIRST REVIEW I bought this pair of earphones as a cheap alternative for my broken phone earphones. Once I bought it, I never heard of the brand SoundMagic before yet, and doubted the...
Introduction I recently participated in the OPPO PM-1 loaner program -- many thanks to Chris and the folks at OPPO for providing this wonderful opportunity! I was able to demo the PM-1 headphones...
The Head-Fi website is a place for many good things related to headphones, amplifiers, Digital Audio Players (DAPS), and many more items. Manufacturers will often promote their new items on the...
The JVC HA-S500 thread. - Page 457post #6841 of 82986/20/13 at 8:20pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6842 of 82986/20/13 at 8:24pm
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2post #6843 of 82986/20/13 at 8:31pmpost #6844 of 82986/20/13 at 8:33pmHey guys, a guy on the s400 mentioned the tp mod and wrote a small impression of it, so whoever just got the new phones should check out the mod, the link is in the other guys post as well!post #6845 of 82986/20/13 at 9:55pmpost #6846 of 82986/20/13 at 10:00pmpost #6847 of 82986/20/13 at 10:11pmQuote:
I've had em for a while, but I just tried the mod. I gotta say, I'm keeping it. I heard a few things I didn't before.post #6848 of 82986/20/13 at 10:31pmQuote:
I can't ever read that phrase without thinking of this....post #6849 of 82986/21/13 at 12:08amQuote:
You mean this???
FYI all the mods and stuff is in the 1st OP post.post #6850 of 82986/21/13 at 12:41amI received a pair of these about 4-5 days ago. First up I must say the sound was quite muddled. Bass was friggen massive in some songs. Waaaay over done. Now I can say they are amazing for the price. Probably the best $60aud ive spent on audio. I love my MS-1's and these are up around the same level for enjoyable listening. Top tapping and booty shaking. Everyone should own a pair I say.post #6851 of 82986/21/13 at 12:49amQuote:Originally Posted by Townyj
I received a pair of these about 4-5 days ago. First up I must say the sound was quite muddled. Bass was friggen massive in some songs. Waaaay over done. Now I can say they are amazing for the price. Probably the best $60aud ive spent on audio. I love my MS-1's and these are up around the same level for enjoyable listening. Top tapping and booty shaking. Everyone should own a pair I say.post #6852 of 82986/21/13 at 12:56amHahaha I believe in a few diff things.. burn in is a huge topic. My ears have adjusted to the sound ive always enjoyed the jvc house sound. V shaped or however you see it. Makes you wanna dance. Music should be fun to listen to. Ive done enough critical listening in the past. so these are a welcome change.post #6853 of 82986/21/13 at 1:02amQuote:Originally Posted by Townyj
Hahaha I believe in a few diff things.. burn in is a huge topic. My ears have adjusted to the sound ive always enjoyed the jvc house sound. V shaped or however you see it. Makes you wanna dance. Music should be fun to listen to. Ive done enough critical listening in the past. so these are a welcome change.
Welp it's brain burn as well as burn-in cuz JVCs and CNT are known to require a decent amount of good ol' fashion beat down to sound optimal. But yeah i am glad you're enjoying these S500s, they are truly a treat for peanuts.post #6854 of 82986/21/13 at 1:12ampost #6855 of 82986/21/13 at 1:13amQuote:
It really is worth it mate.
These are still the best bang for buck headphones.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Meridian Explorer² Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 6 minutes ago
- › ALO audio International Optical Edition - 24bit/129k - DSD 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 8 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 8 minutes ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 9 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by mark2410
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by ryanjsoo
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by d3f4ul7
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sophonax
- › Edifier P275 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Monitor Earphones - Black by ngoshawk
- › Creative Labs X-Fi Titanium HD PCI-E by RockeyDA
- › Campfire Audio Orion by cleg
- › Philips SHG7980 PC Gaming Headset With Adjustable Microphone by Triquatra
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by H20Fidelity
- › IHIFI-812V2 by Nymphonomaniac
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse