how teke? And what genre's are you listening to?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 11/15/16 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written, the 1More MK802 bluetooth headphone was listed for sale on 1More’s and Amazon’s website. Here are links for more information and...
I first had the chance to audition these at the Wikia meet in San Francisco, taking them around and trying them in different rigs. For $4000, they had a lot to live up to. While on the...
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
The JVC HA-S500 thread. - Page 442
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6617 of 83245/26/13 at 10:22pmpost #6618 of 83245/26/13 at 10:29pmpost #6619 of 83245/26/13 at 11:29pmpost #6620 of 83245/27/13 at 7:14pm
So, since the comfort issues have mostly fixed themselves, and a simple EQ fixed the orchestral and female vocals problem, my only problem remaining is that they are too fun. The wise-old-man wannabe in me isn't satisfied with these headphones trying to make me dance instead of making me sit down and contemplate life like I'm used to my music doing. I've never heard of a way to fix this "issue", though.
I don't think I need to add anything else to my review like I was expecting to. I've already edited the comfort thing, and I have nothing to add on how awesome these sound.
Edited by daleb - 5/27/13 at 8:01pmpost #6621 of 83245/27/13 at 8:13pm
I'm extremely tempted to pick up a s400... I love my bass but people keep saying that the 400 isn't bass shy what-so-ever and can be compared to that of the 500.
Can anyone back this up and tell me why exactly they prefer the 400 to 500 or vice versa?post #6622 of 83245/27/13 at 8:39pmQuote:
The S400 has less bass than the S500, but you can eq some bass into the S400 and you'll get good results.
The S400 can't beat the S500 when it comes to bass quantity and quality. It can come pretty close with eq.
Edited by RoMee - 5/27/13 at 8:44pmpost #6623 of 83245/27/13 at 9:30pmQuote:
S400 beats the s500 in EVERYTHING except bass QUANTITY.
No need to EQpost #6624 of 83245/27/13 at 10:40pmpost #6625 of 83245/28/13 at 12:50am
Get BOTH brah!!!!!! Get SEVEN of each! Two pairs for every day of the week. They're THAT good.
You can use some stock, mod some of the others, and burn in the rest for varying intervals.
These BLOW AWAY stax and senn 800's. Rage on!!!!!post #6626 of 83245/28/13 at 1:34ampost #6627 of 83245/28/13 at 3:50ampost #6628 of 83245/28/13 at 6:37ampost #6629 of 83245/28/13 at 1:05pmQuote:
its carbon and not carohydratepost #6630 of 83245/28/13 at 1:05pmQuote:
S400 out does the s500 in the highs without a questionReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Neo Pre-Launch Worldwide Review Tour - Registrations Open 4 minutes ago
- › balanced armature junkies 6 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 9 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 10 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 12 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 13 minutes ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 15 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 16 minutes ago
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear