how teke? And what genre's are you listening to?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 11/15/16 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Want something a bit better sounding than your cell phone, with the ability to carry your whole lossless music collection? Enter, Sony Walkman NW-A35. This new release from Sony features five...
Introduction Reviewer Introduction Product Introduction Technical Specifications Sound Quality Signature Overview Sound...
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
The JVC HA-S500 thread. - Page 442
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6617 of 83245/26/13 at 10:22pmpost #6618 of 83245/26/13 at 10:29pmpost #6619 of 83245/26/13 at 11:29pmpost #6620 of 83245/27/13 at 7:14pm
So, since the comfort issues have mostly fixed themselves, and a simple EQ fixed the orchestral and female vocals problem, my only problem remaining is that they are too fun. The wise-old-man wannabe in me isn't satisfied with these headphones trying to make me dance instead of making me sit down and contemplate life like I'm used to my music doing. I've never heard of a way to fix this "issue", though.
I don't think I need to add anything else to my review like I was expecting to. I've already edited the comfort thing, and I have nothing to add on how awesome these sound.
Edited by daleb - 5/27/13 at 8:01pmpost #6621 of 83245/27/13 at 8:13pm
I'm extremely tempted to pick up a s400... I love my bass but people keep saying that the 400 isn't bass shy what-so-ever and can be compared to that of the 500.
Can anyone back this up and tell me why exactly they prefer the 400 to 500 or vice versa?post #6622 of 83245/27/13 at 8:39pmQuote:
The S400 has less bass than the S500, but you can eq some bass into the S400 and you'll get good results.
The S400 can't beat the S500 when it comes to bass quantity and quality. It can come pretty close with eq.
Edited by RoMee - 5/27/13 at 8:44pmpost #6623 of 83245/27/13 at 9:30pmQuote:
S400 beats the s500 in EVERYTHING except bass QUANTITY.
No need to EQpost #6624 of 83245/27/13 at 10:40pmpost #6625 of 83245/28/13 at 12:50am
Get BOTH brah!!!!!! Get SEVEN of each! Two pairs for every day of the week. They're THAT good.
You can use some stock, mod some of the others, and burn in the rest for varying intervals.
These BLOW AWAY stax and senn 800's. Rage on!!!!!post #6626 of 83245/28/13 at 1:34ampost #6627 of 83245/28/13 at 3:50ampost #6628 of 83245/28/13 at 6:37ampost #6629 of 83245/28/13 at 1:05pmQuote:
its carbon and not carohydratepost #6630 of 83245/28/13 at 1:05pmQuote:
S400 out does the s500 in the highs without a questionReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › WTB: Questyle QP-1R DAP in minty condition 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless - We Discuss It With Val Kolton -... 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Elekit TU-8200 DX Headphone/Speaker Amp Review 2 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic T51p & T51i impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW! Fostex TH610 Premium Reference Closed-Back Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear