- 42 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: Guyton, Ga
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 6/13/15 at 7:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
The JVC HA-S500 thread. - Page 401post #6001 of 82484/23/13 at 11:10pmAwesome full sized carbon nano cans
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6002 of 82484/24/13 at 4:40ampost #6003 of 82484/24/13 at 10:46amQuote:
Tks! Was hoping I could sneak these into a Grado headband, or something similar...doesn't look like its happening though. Oh well...I could just wait for those crazy full-size. I have a spare kidney I could sell off (I know a guy...)post #6004 of 82484/24/13 at 11:05amQuote:
Would be good to try as a driver replacement in a pair of SR60's or 80's.
I hope the price will drop down the road as $250 & $350 is a lot to drop (for most) on a shipment from Japan.
But it will be great to see someone here grab them up hot out of the injection moulder and give their review!post #6005 of 82484/24/13 at 11:11ampost #6006 of 82484/24/13 at 7:09pmpost #6007 of 82484/24/13 at 7:38pmpost #6008 of 82484/25/13 at 3:33ampost #6009 of 82484/25/13 at 3:46ampost #6010 of 82484/25/13 at 3:48ampost #6011 of 82484/25/13 at 3:52amQuote:
Wow these things are comfy! DSnuts weren't kidding lmao
Wow, still amazing how comfy these are!!!
Oh and bass is less than stock pads but more defined rather than boomy. Also its much better than the ATH SJ5 pleathers.
I have finally reached S500 perfection!Quote:
I bought the black ones too, the gunmetal just looks like cheap chrome to me lol
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 4/25/13 at 4:05ampost #6012 of 82484/25/13 at 5:50ampost #6013 of 82484/25/13 at 6:29ampost #6014 of 82484/25/13 at 6:41am
We all know Google Translate isn't perfect, but this is from a Chinese forum http://erji.net/read.php?tid=1450426 and the post is about the FiiO X3. Here's the "translated" version....Quote:FIIO X3 + JVC HA-S500
JVC HA-S500-called cabbage artifact in a foreign country, I also recently published an evaluation forum, personal feeling really afford cabbage artifact nickname.
X3 push the HA-S500 is very sufficient, subject to the design of portable headphones, X3 is called push the equipment of the highest grade of these portable headphones, even if you put 901 of these HIEND level player may not be able to get a better the sense of hearing.
X3 with low-frequency edge of the HA-S500 is a very obvious manifestation of high quality low-frequency, IF resolve very transparent and clear vocals poison, good high-frequency extension, inferior headphones, but in a closed portable headphones which claim to be excellent.
For the average portable headphone party, this combination can meet the needs of the vast majority. (Must be used to listen to classical go left)
summer to wear the headset S500 such a long time indeed very hot, it is best used in an air-conditioned environment.
o0(cabbage artifact? any Chinese speakers here capable of a better translation?)post #6015 of 82484/25/13 at 7:01amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › I should'nt have ordered the 770 PRO version... :( 3 seconds ago
- › Hey I'm Noah 1 minute ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Dapper Digital Audio Player sync utility for Mac released on the... 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 🌅 Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 18, 2015, Doubletree San... 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 4 minutes ago
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)