Try to put fullsize pads (beyer pad should work) on your ear then put the S500 on clamping the pad. Instant clarity.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 7/24/15 at 3:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
The JVC HA-S500 thread. - Page 384
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5747 of 82514/11/13 at 4:59ampost #5748 of 82514/11/13 at 5:14amQuote:
+1. A few times when I have had mine on for a longer period of time I sometimes forget I'm wearing them and instead think I'm wearing my DT770's (not kidding!)
So, anyone up for a recable request to Brian? I have an annual bonus coming up so I don't really mind the unreasonable amount it will costpost #5749 of 82514/11/13 at 5:43ampost #5750 of 82514/11/13 at 6:13amQuote:
I was thinking about contacting Brian from BTG audio and ask if he could give us a group discount for HA-s500 recables.post #5751 of 82514/11/13 at 6:27ampost #5752 of 82514/11/13 at 6:59amQuote:
single sided will be sick.post #5753 of 82514/11/13 at 7:10amQuote:
How are you going to connect L-R? I'm not questioning you, just asking how you are having it done. :)post #5754 of 82514/11/13 at 7:49ampost #5755 of 82514/11/13 at 7:58ampost #5756 of 82514/11/13 at 10:22ampost #5757 of 82514/11/13 at 12:42pmpost #5758 of 82514/11/13 at 12:45pmpost #5759 of 82514/11/13 at 12:52pmQuote:
i dont know how much they are on ebay but straight from AT is 10 bucks shipped.... ordered a pair a few days ago...maybe it was yesterday but yeahReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Three Word Story 32 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman EF-5 headphone amplifier mods and rolls 1 minute ago
- › Are these the best ~$500 closed headphones for movies and gaming? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › TV/Films/Gaming Headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 4 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3