New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The JVC HA-S500 thread. - Page 377

post #5641 of 8324

 A number of years ago a speaker company (NHT) came to one of our local audio shops to debut their premium speakers. They offered $10,000 if anyone could tell the difference between high end speaker cable and ordinary lamp wire. All kinds of dudes showed up, some with these odd little cardboard ear extender things. Long story short nobody won the 10k.

post #5642 of 8324
does anyone else's jack look like this? Mine came this way...
post #5643 of 8324

I thought at least the gauge made a difference though, no?

post #5644 of 8324

@wburton

 

thanks for the answers.

 

Can someone be able to give a comparison of this and the HM3?

 

thanks

post #5645 of 8324

i own both. s500 kicks hm3 in the butt and laughes 

post #5646 of 8324
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7S Cameron View Post

I thought at least the gauge made a difference though, no?

I changed the speaker wire of my stereo from ones as thick as my pinky finger, that the previous owner had used, to a much smaller gauge that I bought for a pittance at a Radio Shack, and noticed no difference. I didn't change it because of the sound though.....I just needed a different length of cable.

post #5647 of 8324
Quote:
Originally Posted by shockdoc View Post

 A number of years ago a speaker company (NHT) came to one of our local audio shops to debut their premium speakers. They offered $10,000 if anyone could tell the difference between high end speaker cable and ordinary lamp wire. All kinds of dudes showed up, some with these odd little cardboard ear extender things. Long story short nobody won the 10k.

Ha ha! devil_face.gif
post #5648 of 8324
Quote:
i own both. s500 kicks hm3 in the butt and laughes 

 

Ok, thanks a lot mr. sofastreamer.

 

Will definitely be grabbing one of this to hear for myselfbigsmile_face.gif

post #5649 of 8324

how many ohms are these?

post #5650 of 8324
Quote:
Originally Posted by wburton View Post

how many ohms are these?

The answer to that can be found on the packaging the headphones came in...

post #5651 of 8324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

The answer to that can be found on the packaging the headphones came in...

haha i didnt even notice the numbers. all i saw was japanese XD. 32 ohms to answer my question

post #5652 of 8324
So now that these have been out awhile, these or the m50's and why?
post #5653 of 8324
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclldavidson View Post

So now that these have been out awhile, these or the m50's and why?

THESE!!! THEY KICK THE M50'S IN THE BUTT AND LAUGH IN THEIR FACE!!!

post #5654 of 8324
post #5655 of 8324
Seriously?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: