Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 6/13/15 at 7:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
The JVC HA-S500 thread. - Page 350post #5236 of 82483/13/13 at 3:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5237 of 82483/13/13 at 3:08pmQuote:
Exactly....two different things.post #5238 of 82483/13/13 at 5:37pmpost #5239 of 82483/13/13 at 5:51pmpost #5240 of 82483/13/13 at 6:13pmQuote:
but but at my place the superluxs cheaper than s500 and since its from local seller i can get it fasterpost #5241 of 82483/13/13 at 6:16pmQuote:
I have both superlux HD681/ 668Bs, there is no comparison to these S500s in terms of comfort/ portability/ sound quality. Only thing they have over the S500s is a bigger soundstage due to the semi open backs. These S500s blows them out of the water PERIOD!!!post #5242 of 82483/13/13 at 6:18pmQuote:
Every comment I've seen that mentioned comparing the two said the S500 were better than the Superlux.post #5243 of 82483/13/13 at 6:20pmQuote:
Just give it a rest. My 500 came directly from Yokohama for 37 bucks and I honestly would pay 100 bucks more for it. It's so versatile and awesome overall. I would also choose it over every sub-$300 sennheiser. So if someone told me it's the end of the world and you can take only one headphone with you I'd go for the s500 for sure. And I mean as it is with stock pads and everything. Just a top-notch performance for almost no moneypost #5244 of 82483/13/13 at 6:22pmQuote:
Yeah sometimes people just need to go read the thread a bit before asking question tbh. We talked about the superluxes not that long ago so................post #5245 of 82483/13/13 at 6:27pmQuote:
Yeah, it's not even fair.post #5246 of 82483/13/13 at 6:40pmpost #5247 of 82483/13/13 at 6:40pmpost #5248 of 82483/13/13 at 6:43pm
^ ahahaha poor thing, got a good ol' flaming for asking a simple question. Good to use the search function for threads like these to see if it has been mentioned before. Then if you really can't find the answers to your question it doesn't hurt to ask, but in this case it did. hohopost #5249 of 82483/13/13 at 6:44pmQuote:Well dammit after almost eternity of waiting from dam cheapo shipping from Japan Si finally have my s500..Originally Posted by kova4a
Just give it a rest. My 500 came directly from Yokohama for 37 bucks and I honestly would pay 100 bucks more for it. It's so versatile and awesome overall. I would also choose it over every sub-$300 sennheiser. So if someone told me it's the end of the world and you can take only one headphone with you I'd go for the s500 for sure. And I mean as it is with stock pads and everything. Just a top-notch performance for almost no money
In that period I have bought quite a few others.
Put them straight on my head from box thinking I will just listen for 3min and put back for sell. ..
... .... ,,,, ******* ????? Oooooo $$httt !!!
Oooowwwaa Myyyeeeee Gaaawwwwddd!!
What the he'll???
This is dam good can!
Sub bass is kicking my head and mids are alive without the hot treble of the Amperior that were on my head just before..!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II 48 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Objectivists board room 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for DAC with 5HZ - 40KHZ Response Rate? 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 4 minutes ago
- › Instructive and sad story about LCD-3 modification attempt 4 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)