Sorry to ask so much but how does this compare to Superlux HD668B, HD660 and HD330 in term of SQ
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 1/29/16 at 1:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero By NLNH around April 16th. I received...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
The JVC HA-S500 thread. - Page 350
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5237 of 83093/13/13 at 5:51pmpost #5238 of 83093/13/13 at 6:13pmQuote:
but but at my place the superluxs cheaper than s500 and since its from local seller i can get it fasterpost #5239 of 83093/13/13 at 6:16pmQuote:
I have both superlux HD681/ 668Bs, there is no comparison to these S500s in terms of comfort/ portability/ sound quality. Only thing they have over the S500s is a bigger soundstage due to the semi open backs. These S500s blows them out of the water PERIOD!!!post #5240 of 83093/13/13 at 6:18pmQuote:
Every comment I've seen that mentioned comparing the two said the S500 were better than the Superlux.post #5241 of 83093/13/13 at 6:20pmQuote:
Just give it a rest. My 500 came directly from Yokohama for 37 bucks and I honestly would pay 100 bucks more for it. It's so versatile and awesome overall. I would also choose it over every sub-$300 sennheiser. So if someone told me it's the end of the world and you can take only one headphone with you I'd go for the s500 for sure. And I mean as it is with stock pads and everything. Just a top-notch performance for almost no moneypost #5242 of 83093/13/13 at 6:22pmQuote:
Yeah sometimes people just need to go read the thread a bit before asking question tbh. We talked about the superluxes not that long ago so................post #5243 of 83093/13/13 at 6:27pmQuote:
Yeah, it's not even fair.post #5244 of 83093/13/13 at 6:40pmpost #5245 of 83093/13/13 at 6:40pmpost #5246 of 83093/13/13 at 6:43pm
^ ahahaha poor thing, got a good ol' flaming for asking a simple question. Good to use the search function for threads like these to see if it has been mentioned before. Then if you really can't find the answers to your question it doesn't hurt to ask, but in this case it did. hohopost #5247 of 83093/13/13 at 6:44pmQuote:Well dammit after almost eternity of waiting from dam cheapo shipping from Japan Si finally have my s500..Originally Posted by kova4a
Just give it a rest. My 500 came directly from Yokohama for 37 bucks and I honestly would pay 100 bucks more for it. It's so versatile and awesome overall. I would also choose it over every sub-$300 sennheiser. So if someone told me it's the end of the world and you can take only one headphone with you I'd go for the s500 for sure. And I mean as it is with stock pads and everything. Just a top-notch performance for almost no money
In that period I have bought quite a few others.
Put them straight on my head from box thinking I will just listen for 3min and put back for sell. ..
... .... ,,,, ******* ????? Oooooo $$httt !!!
Oooowwwaa Myyyeeeee Gaaawwwwddd!!
What the he'll???
This is dam good can!
Sub bass is kicking my head and mids are alive without the hot treble of the Amperior that were on my head just before..!post #5248 of 83093/13/13 at 6:52pmpost #5249 of 83093/13/13 at 6:53pmpost #5250 of 83093/13/13 at 6:56pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 35 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 38 seconds ago
- › Review on HtC 10 and Sound quality 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 3 minutes ago
- › DQSM IEM Impressions / Easy Earphones Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Shanling M2 DAP 6 minutes ago
- › Audinst MX2 6 minutes ago
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...