Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 7/24/15 at 3:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
The JVC HA-S500 thread. - Page 330post #4936 of 82512/20/13 at 10:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4937 of 82512/20/13 at 12:18pmpost #4938 of 82512/21/13 at 3:39pm
just installed the AT Pleather pads....
PURE MAGIC, i feel like they turned into K550 mother of god...
total $70 s500 w/pads, what a deal..
I noticed sibilance once i installed the pads, but not a big problem.post #4939 of 82512/21/13 at 3:44pmpost #4940 of 82512/21/13 at 3:48pmpost #4941 of 82512/21/13 at 3:52pm
Doc's former fav pads on his former fav S500s, the senni HD25 pads. Bottom of linked page on how they look like but they are $$ though......
Damn those blue HD25 pads look so spiffy!!!post #4942 of 82512/21/13 at 4:12pmpost #4943 of 82512/21/13 at 5:24pmpost #4944 of 82512/21/13 at 5:39pm
For the S400s these AKG DJ pads seems to be the best, also many like the HM5 pads over the stock modded S400s pads as well.post #4945 of 82512/21/13 at 5:51pmThread Starter
I am glad to see that you guys are in good hands with sf around. Oh and Seekky you are no where near done with burn in.. The highs will smooth out for certain.post #4946 of 82512/21/13 at 6:06pmQuote:
You mean mind burn in or headphone burn in?post #4947 of 82512/21/13 at 6:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by sfwalcer
For the S400s these AKG DJ pads seems to be the best, also many like the HM5 pads over the stock modded S400s pads as well.
Alright, Thanks sf!post #4948 of 82512/21/13 at 6:10pmQuote:
Thanks for the kind words Ds!
No problem meng, i got them pads on bookmark.post #4949 of 82512/21/13 at 6:36pmQuote:
Damn straight. When sf gets delinquent in his s500 duties (korean hiphop/rap will do that to him lol), I track him down and get his butt back here!post #4950 of 82512/21/13 at 6:55pmQuote:
Yesar Masta' WAYNE, your wish is my command.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 21 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 29 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 33 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Denon AH-GC20 Headphone Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Help me choose wisely!!! Momentum m2 (wired) vs hd25-1 II + dt770... 3 minutes ago
- › La Figaro 339 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3