Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 6/13/15 at 7:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
The JVC HA-S500 thread. - Page 330post #4936 of 82482/20/13 at 10:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4937 of 82482/20/13 at 12:18pmpost #4938 of 82482/21/13 at 3:39pm
just installed the AT Pleather pads....
PURE MAGIC, i feel like they turned into K550 mother of god...
total $70 s500 w/pads, what a deal..
I noticed sibilance once i installed the pads, but not a big problem.post #4939 of 82482/21/13 at 3:44pmpost #4940 of 82482/21/13 at 3:48pmpost #4941 of 82482/21/13 at 3:52pm
Doc's former fav pads on his former fav S500s, the senni HD25 pads. Bottom of linked page on how they look like but they are $$ though......
Damn those blue HD25 pads look so spiffy!!!post #4942 of 82482/21/13 at 4:12pmpost #4943 of 82482/21/13 at 5:24pmpost #4944 of 82482/21/13 at 5:39pm
For the S400s these AKG DJ pads seems to be the best, also many like the HM5 pads over the stock modded S400s pads as well.post #4945 of 82482/21/13 at 5:51pmThread Starter
I am glad to see that you guys are in good hands with sf around. Oh and Seekky you are no where near done with burn in.. The highs will smooth out for certain.post #4946 of 82482/21/13 at 6:06pmQuote:
You mean mind burn in or headphone burn in?post #4947 of 82482/21/13 at 6:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by sfwalcer
For the S400s these AKG DJ pads seems to be the best, also many like the HM5 pads over the stock modded S400s pads as well.
Alright, Thanks sf!post #4948 of 82482/21/13 at 6:10pmQuote:
Thanks for the kind words Ds!
No problem meng, i got them pads on bookmark.post #4949 of 82482/21/13 at 6:36pmQuote:
Damn straight. When sf gets delinquent in his s500 duties (korean hiphop/rap will do that to him lol), I track him down and get his butt back here!post #4950 of 82482/21/13 at 6:55pmQuote:
Yesar Masta' WAYNE, your wish is my command.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for DAC with 5HZ - 40KHZ Response Rate? 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones 8 minutes ago
- › THE INTRUDER by RSA. balanced dac/amp. . Update available for even... 8 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 10 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 13 minutes ago
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)