Wayne steps up. Nice. IT will be fun to listen and evaluate everyones submissions.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 7/31/15 at 10:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Everybody knows Sennheiser. They are doing great job at delivering good sound for all prices. I am doing this review with price factor in thought. First of all it is suprisingly detailed sounding...
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
The JVC HA-S500 thread. - Page 259post #3871 of 825112/23/12 at 1:09pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3872 of 825112/23/12 at 1:50pmpost #3873 of 825112/23/12 at 2:09pmQuote:
Are you kidding me? Your Godfather shots are very cool! Great idea!Quote:Pissssh, show off, sup with that FXD70s in there. LoL Disqualification right derrrr!
C'mon man, they were begging me to join the party!post #3874 of 825112/23/12 at 2:40pmQuote:
WHAT GODFATHER??? That was me all dressed up for the clip+CNT party.
Yeppp the more the merrier. All black everything FTW!!!post #3875 of 825112/23/12 at 2:56pmQuote:Luckily for you, he's gay.Originally Posted by kova4a
I just got home and finally unboxed my s500. Not too shabby. Actually, I'm pretty impressed with the bass, especially the sub bass. The highs extend very well and are suprisingly smooth without any burn-in. The mids are slightly laid back but still pretty good. I'll initiate the burn-in adn probably post some sexy pictures tomorrow - of course I can't pull off the sexy glamorous looks of gopanthersgo1 let alone the sex appeal of his friend behind him.
Edited by gopanthersgo1 - 12/23/12 at 2:57pmpost #3876 of 825112/23/12 at 2:58pmpost #3877 of 825112/23/12 at 4:58pmpost #3878 of 825112/23/12 at 7:47pmpost #3879 of 825112/24/12 at 6:54ampost #3880 of 825112/24/12 at 7:05amQuote:
Same to you!
I'm going to have my S500 on quite a bit today, because there is nothing on TV, none of the forums I am involved in are very active, and I don't have to work.post #3881 of 825112/24/12 at 7:24ampost #3882 of 825112/24/12 at 8:20ampost #3883 of 825112/24/12 at 8:30ampost #3884 of 825112/24/12 at 8:30amQuote:Wait, does that mean I get a surprise??? I submitted before 12 at 11:something.Originally Posted by Dsnuts
I will say for the guys that submitted today you all will get a prize.. For the rest of the guys it remains to be seen who will win the fuze. If it is just you guys then one of you guys will win it..I know it is busy now so it makes sense to extend the dead line. I will keep tabs on all submissions and make a final decision after Christmas.post #3885 of 825112/24/12 at 9:10am
First, happy holidays to everyone !
I spent the better part of the day with representative for Bruel & Kjaer today, measuring JVC nanotubes, HA-S 500 and HA-S 770. Graphs will be processed in few days - suffice is to say that (almost) stock 500s with ATH velours mop the floor with stock 770s .
As always, enjoy your music !Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The WS99/WS77 PG 57.. 10 seconds ago
- › Have you ever met anyone on here who resorts to name calling? 12 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 17 seconds ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 36 seconds ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 39 seconds ago
- › hd25-1 impressions thread 39 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 48 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 52 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 55 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II by Gonomon
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3