or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The JVC HA-S500 thread. - Page 231

post #3451 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxxneoxxx View Post


Sorry for my noob-ness, but what do you mean with a/bing? I see that term more often on the forums, but have no idea what's meant by it.. Could be because English isn't my native language.

A/Bing = The testing of two headphones finding their differences.

Listen to headphone A, then listen to Headphone B. Listen for differences between them.
post #3452 of 8319

Ah, OK, thanks for clearing that up.. I was thinking it could be either that, or using a headphone and switching source equipment. ;)
 

post #3453 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxxneoxxx View Post

Ah, OK, thanks for clearing that up.. I was thinking it could be either that, or using a headphone and switching source equipment. wink.gif

 

Well it can be anything really, amps, players, IEM, headphone, tips, pads, cables, etc etc... Usually you're switching between two of the same thing though when A/Bing.

But it's mostly associated with headphones or IEM's in regular cases. smile.gif
post #3454 of 8319

So whe got new members to the CNT Group biggrin.gif

Lets say welcome to Inline,Goonda and Bunchof X to the CNT Club.. yea.. they rock!

post #3455 of 8319

how they are using the s500? dac, amp? source?


Edited by glunteer - 12/4/12 at 8:06am
post #3456 of 8319

Mine have been for sale for $65 shipped you know where.Have been for a week. I guess they're not all that desirable. They hurt my ears.

post #3457 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiomagnate View Post

Mine have been for sale for $65 shipped you know where.Have been for a week. I guess they're not all that desirable. They hurt my ears.


Maybe if you drop it to $55 or $60 shipped, cuz I can get a sexy new gunmetal color one from Jpn for $69. Already have a black set and most people like the gunmetal color a lot more so..........good luck buddy. Hit me up a PM if you gonna sell for $55, cuz I will buy it ASAP!!!

post #3458 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiomagnate View Post

Mine have been for sale for $65 shipped you know where.Have been for a week. I guess they're not all that desirable. They hurt my ears.

It says $85 in your ad.

post #3459 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiomagnate View Post

Mine have been for sale for $65 shipped you know where.Have been for a week. I guess they're not all that desirable. They hurt my ears.

I got mine for $47.10 shipped, so as much as I would like a backup pair, I don't want to spend more than the original pair cost.

post #3460 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

I got mine for $47.10 shipped, so as much as I would like a backup pair, I don't want to spend more than the original pair cost.

??? How? I paid around $72 shipped from Tokyo.

post #3461 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiomagnate View Post

??? How? I paid around $72 shipped from Tokyo.


Some Jpn seller on amazon listed them for like $25, plus $22 shipping. Price mistake i guess but they shipped it at that price for everyone that ordered. That was when the flood gates opened for these S500s but this is ancient news. biggrin.gif

post #3462 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiomagnate View Post

??? How? I paid around $72 shipped from Tokyo.

I ordered mine at that price ($23.55 plus $23.55 shipping) and within 24 hours, the price from that same seller jumped up to $75 plus $23.55 shipping. So I don't know if it was a mix-up at first, or of the seller saw the sudden influx of orders starting to come in (from those reading this thread) and decided to cash in.

post #3463 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
Some Jpn seller on amazon listed them for like $25, plus $22 shipping. Price mistake i guess but they shipped it at that price for everyone that ordered. That was when the flood gates opened for these S500s but this is ancient news. biggrin.gif

 

They list for ~$US40.

post #3464 of 8319
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamilcarBarca View Post

 

They list for ~$US40.


That deal was a once in a life time slickdeal from the CNT gods. tongue_smile.gif It is old old news, and was probably a price mistake from the seller. The prices now are like ~$70 shipped from every seller from Jpn.

post #3465 of 8319
Woo, hopefully mine will come tomorrow. Please Parcel Force, bring me my CNT babies. biggrin.gif

http://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace?page_type=parcel-tracking-details&parcel_number=EJ188344730JP
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: