The blue ones really are nice looking.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 8/7/15 at 4:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
The JVC HA-S500 thread. - Page 134post #1996 of 825410/4/12 at 1:31pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1997 of 825410/4/12 at 1:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by rG-tom
dunno what would happen if you tried to order them to usa?
Finally I found the blue velour pads in Italy, € 7,50
now I'm member of the "Blue Velvet" clubpost #1998 of 825410/4/12 at 5:38pmQuote:
WoW, your table is so shiny!!! Drools.........
These are some sexy pics meng, you should use the 1st or last pic as your avatar, would look much better. Damn the black set looks so nice with the blue pads.post #1999 of 825410/4/12 at 5:48pmQuote:
Hey I was able to peel the pads off without damaging them. I used a little dentist's pick to get it started. There is a little tab to get under to get it going. I'll post a pic for you when I get home.post #2000 of 825410/4/12 at 6:23pmpost #2001 of 825410/4/12 at 6:30pmpost #2002 of 825410/4/12 at 6:32pmQuote:
agreed. pretty awesome looking for the price!post #2003 of 825410/5/12 at 1:53am
arrived right now, in addition to the headphones a letter of gratitude from Tadahiro Terashima (head of Japan Import) and a small origami as a gift
see you soon with first impressions and photos.
post #2004 of 825410/5/12 at 5:49amQuote:
Pics please!post #2005 of 825410/5/12 at 6:26amQuote:
They do the letter and the little "gift" so they can say gift on the customs paperwork. Sneaky little bas-tads!post #2006 of 825410/5/12 at 7:37amQuote:
This is an example of the slyness of the japs!post #2007 of 825410/5/12 at 8:12amQuote:
LOL ...is that anything like the "Blue Oyster Club" ? ...heard Doc's heading it !post #2008 of 825410/5/12 at 8:15ampost #2009 of 825410/5/12 at 8:24amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ASUS Xonar STX PCI Expess 1x 192KHz/24bit 124 dB SNR sound card 51 seconds ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 59 seconds ago
- › Vape-Fi 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8 Pro - inc shipping to CA 2 minutes ago
- › New Sony EX450 and EX650. 2 minutes ago
- › The Ear Pads Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2