- 2,220 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: The O.K. Corral
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 11/15/16 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
In the present state of portable audio markets, with one-upmanship of driver counts (and prices) fast becoming the norm, Campfire Audio has blazed its own path by offering immaculately crafted,...
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEWS ARE CREATED BY SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM AND MORE DETAILED REVIEW CAN BE FOUND ON THE WEBSITE INTRODUCTION We reviewed the VE Monk Plus recently and fell in love with it. The...
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEW ARE DONE @ SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM and more insightful review can be found on our site. INTRODUCTION If you are on a budget then you are in for some good luck because...
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
The JVC HA-S500 thread. - Page 126post #1876 of 832610/1/12 at 5:25pmI cant get free shipping "on orders over $25" Anyone do this macmall thing successfully with free ship? I added a 1 dollar item to make my order 25.99 still didn't work.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1877 of 832610/1/12 at 5:31pmQuote:
Free ship over $25 is for items that they have "in-stock" only, since these S400s are back-ordered they don't qualify......yet. I asked them and they said once they get them in-stock, they will qualify for the free shipping option.
edit: Damn I want them now. And for this price gonna get 2. Thank god I have my S500s to hold me over, or else be going nuts. ahahahaha
I think why my S500s are not as loud compared to others that are running them off their clip+s is mostly due to my pad on pad mod, the 2 sets of pads over the drivers/ plus the added distance makes them less loud on higher volumes. I hope his is the case, cuz if not gonna go deaf real soon.
Edited by sfwalcer - 10/1/12 at 5:38pmpost #1878 of 832610/1/12 at 5:33pmpost #1879 of 832610/1/12 at 5:37pm
yea.. CRAZY price.
A question to Those of you that have the S400 and the Panasonic sHTF600, How much better is the S400 over the Panas? if they are better?
Thats the price range of a very good headphone under $30 (Panas)post #1880 of 832610/1/12 at 5:42pm
oh Doc what was the $1 item you added to get it over $25? Might need to know if I just ending up getting 1 set. Care to linky??? Looks like these S400s are gonna go for around mid $20's to $30 from most places, so this is gonna be a real slickdeal for sure.post #1881 of 832610/1/12 at 5:47pmpost #1882 of 832610/1/12 at 5:47pmQuote:
dont thinks so. they are average... will sound like another 30 headphone. where are just overhyping these phones cause whe got nothing else to do, yo know? drunk guys on a bar just talking funny stuff.
please people.. skip these headphones.. go get yourself one of those overpriced phones with a Sennheiser or whatever logo.
Cheers my drunken fellaasss BEES ARE ON ME!!
Edited by rickdohc - 10/1/12 at 5:50pmpost #1883 of 832610/1/12 at 5:49pmQuote:
This seems like a easy one, since Ghostfit and some others that got the S400s early likes them over the S500s due to it's supposed more balanced/ neutral sound already is telling that these S400s are gonna destroy them Panas as the S500s has done for you. This is just a simple observation though, don't quote me on it. heeee
Oh and why are places listing the S400 drivers as Neodymium??? JVC better not be messing around. LoL I want me carbon nanotube 100% legit.post #1884 of 832610/1/12 at 5:51pmQuote:
Another one bites the dust!post #1885 of 832610/1/12 at 5:53pmpost #1886 of 832610/1/12 at 5:54pmpost #1887 of 832610/1/12 at 5:56pm
Yeppp people move on, there is nothing to see here, these S400s are cheapos for the dumb masses that has no idea what good sounding gear sounds like. JVC is just trying to sell more of their low grade plastic phones so they can make a killing with their "carbon nanotube" gimmick nonsense crack technology talk. Go get them ALL METAL sexy V Moda 100s cuz plastics are just good for recycling. LoL
edit: Cools, thanks Inks for clearing that up, had me stressing for a quick minute.
Edited by sfwalcer - 10/1/12 at 5:58pmpost #1888 of 832610/1/12 at 6:56pmQuote:
Oh, and in sexy orange toopost #1889 of 832610/1/12 at 7:15pmQuote:
Was a 2ft audio cable.
But you can also go to the homepage and select the menu for "Shop all categories" and then select under "shop by price" the link for 1 to 49 bucks. Then sort by lowest price and you can choose from your favorite 1 dollar itempost #1890 of 832610/1/12 at 7:33pmQuote:Maaaan. Can somebody download or search Time Wont Wait from Jamiroquai??
@&€&@€&&@. God d&&&. The bass is frikin insane good lord. Violins, chorus man. THE BEAST!! &&€€€&@. Frikin AWESOMEEEEE
Could some1 check these song? Cause i cant frikin bealive what i am hearing!!! The bass is kicking my balls and the chorus is hitting my head god &€&@@,,,,,, ,!!! "untill my face is blue"
Edited by rickdohc - 10/1/12 at 7:36pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 8 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 42 seconds ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 58 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ranking the Stars - flinkenick's 2017 IEM Flagship Shootout 3 minutes ago
- › Power amp recommendation 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 5 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 5 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 6 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear