will this fit with HA-s500? the stock pads already wore out. Thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on Yesterday at 10:06 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 544post #8146 of 814812/19/14 at 10:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8147 of 814812/20/14 at 4:06amClicky (Click to show)
Quote:Originally Posted by esmBOS
As stated before, get a pair of ATH WS55 pads. They are slightly larger (oval) than stock (more comfortable) but fit perfectly, really soft, cheap, isolate well and semi-easy to get a hold of. I've tried a bunch of different pads (including ESW9a lambskins, which cost more than the headphones themselves!), and the WS55's take the cake hands down!
I got them by contacting my local (Swedish) Audio Technica support.
Quote:Originally Posted by Whaleshark12
Have this headphone for quite sometime,and i find myself keep buying earpad..currently i have 3 pair. 1 stock,1 pleather from ath esw9 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40342940/DSC_0601.jpg (can anyone verify is it a original pleather pad?) and a cheap velour pad from china https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40342940/Messenger_5824854437831717826_13887535186315485.jpg It looks like its going to tear anytime https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40342940/Messenger_5824854437831717826_13887535307945282.jpg
i was wondering other than HD25,es7,esw9 pad. Which alternate headphone pad is there more? Is HD25 velour pad as soft as the sennheiser on ear momentum earpad?Quote:Originally Posted by BenF
WS55 pads are more comfortable, but still are too small and press to much on the ears.
HM5 pads give perfect comfort, but affect sound too much.
Anyway, why spend 30$ on just pads, when you can have HA-S680 for 81$? S680 has much bigger and much more comfortable pads:
They are still on ears for most people, but are very comfortable - more comfortable than the 52$ ESW9 pads.
I wish I didn't spend that much money on the pads...Quote:Originally Posted by Oregonian
I was able to make the HM-5 pads work to turn these into around ear. I tried multiple ways and could not find an o-ring that would work so I got some synthetic climbing rope that's about 3/8" in diameter, cut to length to fit insifpde the HM5 pads so it went all the way around, then put double stick 3M foam tape (pretty thick) on the stock pads all the way around. Then pushed the HM5 pads on the headphone over the stock pad and made sure the tape stuck to the rope. It worked actually pretty well! Makes what to me was an unusable phone very comfy, isolating pretty good and thumps. I have no idea if it changes the bass since I never listen to them stock. But with these pads they sound great. The more I listen to these $50 headphones the more I think they are very underpriced.
Yes the ESW9 pads will work, these are among the people tried it.post #8148 of 814812/20/14 at 5:04amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 9 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears 10 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 50 seconds ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › Forum help, head-fi forum not accepting IMGUR images 3 minutes ago
- › Is Sennheiser HD598 worth keeping? Or should I return it to Amazon... 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)