Oh thanks, I had this thread up and didn't refresh before replying.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on Today at 5:11 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again. small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 500post #7486 of 814410/3/13 at 1:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7487 of 814410/3/13 at 3:32amQuote:
Cheers mate. I can't wait for these pads to get here. I'm already used to the stock pads and can only imagine how incredible the WS55 pads will feel. Any WS55 pad users know how long it takes? I get the impression Dave isn't going to give me tracking since I got charged without an email reply. I'm anxious!post #7488 of 814410/3/13 at 1:29pm
Agreed. Dave was super fast in replying too when I ordered my WS55 pads.
They took five days to arrive in the Seattle area from Ohio.
These are the best-yet pads on my modded S500s. They're the right balance of sound and comfort for me.post #7489 of 814410/3/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
Good to know! I'm in Eastern PA, so who knows? Might get it before the weekend. If not, I can wait, but due to my current skin troubles I'm using the cans as speakers *ducks. My computer only outputs sound through my external interface because it's an old man with a broken headphone jack and an unsolvable driver registry.post #7490 of 814410/3/13 at 5:09pmpost #7491 of 814410/3/13 at 5:34pmpost #7492 of 814410/3/13 at 6:19pm
I am always looking for a Great *Buget-Fi* headphone!
The Takstar Pro 80's will be next on my list I think, they are not $20 but get high praise.post #7493 of 814410/4/13 at 9:08ampost #7494 of 814410/4/13 at 9:46ampost #7495 of 814410/4/13 at 10:37ampost #7496 of 814410/4/13 at 10:42ampost #7497 of 814410/4/13 at 10:52ampost #7498 of 814410/4/13 at 11:00amQuote:
Only so much one can do... You try to lay down rules and some just don't care and post anyway.post #7499 of 814410/5/13 at 8:04amQuote:
How would you rank the headphones that you currently have?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › EQ plugin for Mac 5 minutes ago
- › AUDIOVALVE LUMINARE: an Universal Headphone Amp with three... 5 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 6 minutes ago
- › IPod 5th Gen Headphone capless output MOD: 6 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 6 minutes ago
- › Synergistic Research HOT device 7 minutes ago
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)