Oh thanks, I had this thread up and didn't refresh before replying.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 10/7/14 at 6:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 500post #7486 of 812410/3/13 at 1:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7487 of 812410/3/13 at 3:32amQuote:
Cheers mate. I can't wait for these pads to get here. I'm already used to the stock pads and can only imagine how incredible the WS55 pads will feel. Any WS55 pad users know how long it takes? I get the impression Dave isn't going to give me tracking since I got charged without an email reply. I'm anxious!post #7488 of 812410/3/13 at 1:29pm
Agreed. Dave was super fast in replying too when I ordered my WS55 pads.
They took five days to arrive in the Seattle area from Ohio.
These are the best-yet pads on my modded S500s. They're the right balance of sound and comfort for me.post #7489 of 812410/3/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
Good to know! I'm in Eastern PA, so who knows? Might get it before the weekend. If not, I can wait, but due to my current skin troubles I'm using the cans as speakers *ducks. My computer only outputs sound through my external interface because it's an old man with a broken headphone jack and an unsolvable driver registry.post #7490 of 812410/3/13 at 5:09pmpost #7491 of 812410/3/13 at 5:34pmpost #7492 of 812410/3/13 at 6:19pm
I am always looking for a Great *Buget-Fi* headphone!
The Takstar Pro 80's will be next on my list I think, they are not $20 but get high praise.post #7493 of 812410/4/13 at 9:08ampost #7494 of 812410/4/13 at 9:46ampost #7495 of 812410/4/13 at 10:37ampost #7496 of 812410/4/13 at 10:42ampost #7497 of 812410/4/13 at 10:52ampost #7498 of 812410/4/13 at 11:00amQuote:
Only so much one can do... You try to lay down rules and some just don't care and post anyway.post #7499 of 812410/5/13 at 8:04amQuote:
How would you rank the headphones that you currently have?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 26 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kern AK 100 Mk2 35 seconds ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) 37 seconds ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 57 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 2 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Marantz NA6005 - 599 EUR - Feb 2015 release 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)