Oh thanks, I had this thread up and didn't refresh before replying.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 4/9/15 at 2:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Firstly, I'd like to thank @d marc0 for including me on this tour. It's always a great experience and privilege to be a part of such a great community which organises these tours for members like...
Firstly, I'd like to thank @H20Fidelity for including me on this tour. It's always a great experience and privilege to be a part of such a great community which organises these tours for members...
This is my first review on head-fi. I had humble beginnings in my path as an audiophile that only officially started once I got the wonderful AKG K550 and grew more conscious of the link between...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank RIVA Audio team for a review sample of Turbo X provided to me in exchange for my honest opinion. Thanks to the original Jambox, going back a...
http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/ It takes a lot of confidence to name your product after the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird. If your going to honor the legendary mach 3+ strategic reconnaissance...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 500post #7486 of 821310/3/13 at 1:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7487 of 821310/3/13 at 3:32amQuote:
Cheers mate. I can't wait for these pads to get here. I'm already used to the stock pads and can only imagine how incredible the WS55 pads will feel. Any WS55 pad users know how long it takes? I get the impression Dave isn't going to give me tracking since I got charged without an email reply. I'm anxious!post #7488 of 821310/3/13 at 1:29pm
Agreed. Dave was super fast in replying too when I ordered my WS55 pads.
They took five days to arrive in the Seattle area from Ohio.
These are the best-yet pads on my modded S500s. They're the right balance of sound and comfort for me.post #7489 of 821310/3/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
Good to know! I'm in Eastern PA, so who knows? Might get it before the weekend. If not, I can wait, but due to my current skin troubles I'm using the cans as speakers *ducks. My computer only outputs sound through my external interface because it's an old man with a broken headphone jack and an unsolvable driver registry.post #7490 of 821310/3/13 at 5:09pmpost #7491 of 821310/3/13 at 5:34pmpost #7492 of 821310/3/13 at 6:19pm
I am always looking for a Great *Buget-Fi* headphone!
The Takstar Pro 80's will be next on my list I think, they are not $20 but get high praise.post #7493 of 821310/4/13 at 9:08ampost #7494 of 821310/4/13 at 9:46ampost #7495 of 821310/4/13 at 10:37ampost #7496 of 821310/4/13 at 10:42ampost #7497 of 821310/4/13 at 10:52ampost #7498 of 821310/4/13 at 11:00amQuote:
Only so much one can do... You try to lay down rules and some just don't care and post anyway.post #7499 of 821310/5/13 at 8:04amQuote:
How would you rank the headphones that you currently have?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 5 seconds ago
- › Very Good Quality "Big Band" Recordings 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › Why Obscure Prices on Sold Items? 2 minutes ago
- › Canadian Head-Fi'ers counting 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Seattle Spring Meet at BottleHeadquarters 4/25/2015 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by DJScope
- › HUM Pervasion - Android DAP by DJScope
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DreamKing
- › Riva TurboX High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth Speaker (Black) by twister6
- › Ray Samuels Emmeline "The Black Bird" SR-71A Portable... by Stereocilia
- › Aurorasound HEADA Balanced Headphone Amplifier by Currawong
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by bearcat1986
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by YoYo JoKeR
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by DJScope
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 by MrJohnny
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2