Oh thanks, I had this thread up and didn't refresh before replying.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 1/23/15 at 11:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My main review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/752588/review-earwerkz-supra-the-universal-custom-in-ear-monitor. This will house the TL;DR version: From the comfort, custom-like fit,...
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 500post #7486 of 819610/3/13 at 1:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7487 of 819610/3/13 at 3:32amQuote:
Cheers mate. I can't wait for these pads to get here. I'm already used to the stock pads and can only imagine how incredible the WS55 pads will feel. Any WS55 pad users know how long it takes? I get the impression Dave isn't going to give me tracking since I got charged without an email reply. I'm anxious!post #7488 of 819610/3/13 at 1:29pm
Agreed. Dave was super fast in replying too when I ordered my WS55 pads.
They took five days to arrive in the Seattle area from Ohio.
These are the best-yet pads on my modded S500s. They're the right balance of sound and comfort for me.post #7489 of 819610/3/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
Good to know! I'm in Eastern PA, so who knows? Might get it before the weekend. If not, I can wait, but due to my current skin troubles I'm using the cans as speakers *ducks. My computer only outputs sound through my external interface because it's an old man with a broken headphone jack and an unsolvable driver registry.post #7490 of 819610/3/13 at 5:09pmpost #7491 of 819610/3/13 at 5:34pmpost #7492 of 819610/3/13 at 6:19pm
I am always looking for a Great *Buget-Fi* headphone!
The Takstar Pro 80's will be next on my list I think, they are not $20 but get high praise.post #7493 of 819610/4/13 at 9:08ampost #7494 of 819610/4/13 at 9:46ampost #7495 of 819610/4/13 at 10:37ampost #7496 of 819610/4/13 at 10:42ampost #7497 of 819610/4/13 at 10:52ampost #7498 of 819610/4/13 at 11:00amQuote:
Only so much one can do... You try to lay down rules and some just don't care and post anyway.post #7499 of 819610/5/13 at 8:04amQuote:
How would you rank the headphones that you currently have?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Looking For Headset/Headphones For Xbox One 27 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 35 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 49 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)