- 1,838 Posts. Joined 6/2008
- Location: WA, Perth
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 2/8/15 at 11:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 458post #6856 of 82096/21/13 at 1:12amYeah I believe its a bit of both aswell. hell yes I showed my housemate. Had a listen and his face was priceless when I told him the cost. Gotta love it
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6857 of 82096/21/13 at 1:13amQuote:
It really is worth it mate.
These are still the best bang for buck headphones.post #6858 of 82096/21/13 at 8:53ampost #6859 of 82096/21/13 at 8:55amQuote:
Brainwavz HM5?post #6860 of 82096/21/13 at 10:37ampost #6861 of 82096/21/13 at 10:43amQuote:
Ah right, didin't know you wanted something for outdoor use.post #6862 of 82096/21/13 at 1:07pmpost #6863 of 82096/21/13 at 1:09pmQuote:
Very Nice!post #6864 of 82096/21/13 at 1:39pmpost #6865 of 82096/21/13 at 2:31pmQuote:
LMAO a re-cable makes them sound THAT much mo' different/better. Oh is that my set??? If so i want them back hehehe.post #6866 of 82096/21/13 at 3:29pmQuote:
Obviously, the treble actually sound rightpost #6867 of 82096/21/13 at 3:35pm
Welp you did say the treble of the S400s are better than the S500s so..... I have doubts on what you mean by "right". LoL
The lack of extension in the treble of the S400s was what i noticed they lacked the most. I am ok with their lows esp. the mids but the treble was pretty meh to me.post #6868 of 82096/21/13 at 6:11pmpost #6869 of 82096/22/13 at 4:25pmpost #6870 of 82096/22/13 at 4:27pmQuote:
Congrats!!! Let the hype begin!!!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution?... 3 minutes ago
- › Metrum Acoustics Aurix 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 4 minutes ago
- › I Like this Rolex design 5 minutes ago
- › Spacious Cups? 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 8 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 9 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2