- 1,746 Posts. Joined 6/2008
- Location: WA, Perth
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 9/5/14 at 1:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 458post #6856 of 81176/21/13 at 1:12amYeah I believe its a bit of both aswell. hell yes I showed my housemate. Had a listen and his face was priceless when I told him the cost. Gotta love it
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6857 of 81176/21/13 at 1:13amQuote:
It really is worth it mate.
These are still the best bang for buck headphones.post #6858 of 81176/21/13 at 8:53ampost #6859 of 81176/21/13 at 8:55amQuote:
Brainwavz HM5?post #6860 of 81176/21/13 at 10:37ampost #6861 of 81176/21/13 at 10:43amQuote:
Ah right, didin't know you wanted something for outdoor use.post #6862 of 81176/21/13 at 1:07pmpost #6863 of 81176/21/13 at 1:09pmQuote:
Very Nice!post #6864 of 81176/21/13 at 1:39pmpost #6865 of 81176/21/13 at 2:31pmQuote:
LMAO a re-cable makes them sound THAT much mo' different/better. Oh is that my set??? If so i want them back hehehe.post #6866 of 81176/21/13 at 3:29pmQuote:
Obviously, the treble actually sound rightpost #6867 of 81176/21/13 at 3:35pm
Welp you did say the treble of the S400s are better than the S500s so..... I have doubts on what you mean by "right". LoL
The lack of extension in the treble of the S400s was what i noticed they lacked the most. I am ok with their lows esp. the mids but the treble was pretty meh to me.post #6868 of 81176/21/13 at 6:11pmpost #6869 of 81176/22/13 at 4:25pmpost #6870 of 81176/22/13 at 4:27pmQuote:
Congrats!!! Let the hype begin!!!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 8 seconds ago
- › Need an answer quick please!! 28 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 47 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 1 minute ago
- › SR60-Mod part II 1 minute ago
- › Music Streaming Service 2 minutes ago
- › What Happened to the JVC Marshmallow? 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)