I can totally hear the cabbage artifacts in my S500's.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 4/9/15 at 2:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 402post #6016 of 82344/25/13 at 9:22am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6017 of 82344/25/13 at 9:39ampost #6018 of 82344/25/13 at 9:49ampost #6019 of 82344/25/13 at 10:24ampost #6020 of 82344/25/13 at 10:30ampost #6021 of 82344/25/13 at 10:41am
anyone knows how s500 compare to gr07 BE? Just looking for comfy over ear. Mainly interested about bass and soundstage.
I have tried CAL and was disappointed with them. gr07 are amazing for me but more bass wouldnt hurt :)post #6022 of 82344/25/13 at 11:31amQuote:Haha the ws55 pads with these s500 is the best comboOriginally Posted by geko95gek
Wow these things are comfy! DSnuts weren't kidding lmao
Wow, still amazing how comfy these are!!!
Oh and bass is less than stock pads but more defined rather than boomy. Also its much better than the ATH SJ5 pleathers.
I have finally reached S500 perfection!
Edited by Maxx134 - 4/25/13 at 11:33ampost #6023 of 82344/25/13 at 12:14pmpost #6024 of 82344/25/13 at 12:16pm
Frankly I find bass in stock pads boomy and uncomfortable after 10 mins of listening.
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 4/25/13 at 12:28pmpost #6025 of 82344/25/13 at 12:35pmpost #6026 of 82344/25/13 at 12:54pmpost #6027 of 82344/25/13 at 1:04pmpost #6028 of 82344/25/13 at 1:14pmpost #6029 of 82344/25/13 at 1:25pmpost #6030 of 82344/25/13 at 1:27pmQuote:
That is 100% true, everyone should at least try them.
At £7 delivered its really a small price to pay for the awesome comfy improvement that you get.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Need help in planning speaker set-up. (New in speakers..) 25 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2