I can totally hear the cabbage artifacts in my S500's.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 4/9/15 at 2:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 402post #6016 of 82244/25/13 at 9:22am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6017 of 82244/25/13 at 9:39ampost #6018 of 82244/25/13 at 9:49ampost #6019 of 82244/25/13 at 10:24ampost #6020 of 82244/25/13 at 10:30ampost #6021 of 82244/25/13 at 10:41am
anyone knows how s500 compare to gr07 BE? Just looking for comfy over ear. Mainly interested about bass and soundstage.
I have tried CAL and was disappointed with them. gr07 are amazing for me but more bass wouldnt hurt :)post #6022 of 82244/25/13 at 11:31amQuote:Haha the ws55 pads with these s500 is the best comboOriginally Posted by geko95gek
Wow these things are comfy! DSnuts weren't kidding lmao
Wow, still amazing how comfy these are!!!
Oh and bass is less than stock pads but more defined rather than boomy. Also its much better than the ATH SJ5 pleathers.
I have finally reached S500 perfection!
Edited by Maxx134 - 4/25/13 at 11:33ampost #6023 of 82244/25/13 at 12:14pmpost #6024 of 82244/25/13 at 12:16pm
Frankly I find bass in stock pads boomy and uncomfortable after 10 mins of listening.
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 4/25/13 at 12:28pmpost #6025 of 82244/25/13 at 12:35pmpost #6026 of 82244/25/13 at 12:54pmpost #6027 of 82244/25/13 at 1:04pmpost #6028 of 82244/25/13 at 1:14pmpost #6029 of 82244/25/13 at 1:25pmpost #6030 of 82244/25/13 at 1:27pmQuote:
That is 100% true, everyone should at least try them.
At £7 delivered its really a small price to pay for the awesome comfy improvement that you get.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 19 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 34 seconds ago
- › On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being worst and 10 being best... 38 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 58 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › La Figaro 339 1 minute ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 1 minute ago
- › Neutrality is boring - is there something more going on, and can... 2 minutes ago
- › Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 18, 2015, Doubletree San... 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2