I can totally hear the cabbage artifacts in my S500's.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 12/9/13 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 402post #6016 of 77924/25/13 at 9:22am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6017 of 77924/25/13 at 9:39ampost #6018 of 77924/25/13 at 9:49ampost #6019 of 77924/25/13 at 10:24ampost #6020 of 77924/25/13 at 10:30ampost #6021 of 77924/25/13 at 10:41am
anyone knows how s500 compare to gr07 BE? Just looking for comfy over ear. Mainly interested about bass and soundstage.
I have tried CAL and was disappointed with them. gr07 are amazing for me but more bass wouldnt hurt :)post #6022 of 77924/25/13 at 11:31amQuote:Haha the ws55 pads with these s500 is the best comboOriginally Posted by geko95gek
Wow these things are comfy! DSnuts weren't kidding lmao
Wow, still amazing how comfy these are!!!
Oh and bass is less than stock pads but more defined rather than boomy. Also its much better than the ATH SJ5 pleathers.
I have finally reached S500 perfection!
Edited by Maxx134 - 4/25/13 at 11:33ampost #6023 of 77924/25/13 at 12:14pmpost #6024 of 77924/25/13 at 12:16pm
Frankly I find bass in stock pads boomy and uncomfortable after 10 mins of listening.
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 4/25/13 at 12:28pmpost #6025 of 77924/25/13 at 12:35pmpost #6026 of 77924/25/13 at 12:54pmpost #6027 of 77924/25/13 at 1:04pmpost #6028 of 77924/25/13 at 1:14pmpost #6029 of 77924/25/13 at 1:25pmpost #6030 of 77924/25/13 at 1:27pmQuote:
That is 100% true, everyone should at least try them.
At £7 delivered its really a small price to pay for the awesome comfy improvement that you get.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 37 seconds ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 41 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on... 1 minute ago
- › Electrodynamic and electrostatic headphones now obsolete ? 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 3 minutes ago
- › recording streaming audio 4 minutes ago
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 4 minutes ago
- › Introduction Only, Due to Empty Wallet so any Recommendations Would... 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Audiotailor “Jade” Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe