I can totally hear the cabbage artifacts in my S500's.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 9/5/14 at 1:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
i know you already read the threads full of people talking about how nice is this earphone. i know they're all talking about how cheap and bang for buck it is and which one is the original and...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 402post #6016 of 81194/25/13 at 9:22am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6017 of 81194/25/13 at 9:39ampost #6018 of 81194/25/13 at 9:49ampost #6019 of 81194/25/13 at 10:24ampost #6020 of 81194/25/13 at 10:30ampost #6021 of 81194/25/13 at 10:41am
anyone knows how s500 compare to gr07 BE? Just looking for comfy over ear. Mainly interested about bass and soundstage.
I have tried CAL and was disappointed with them. gr07 are amazing for me but more bass wouldnt hurt :)post #6022 of 81194/25/13 at 11:31amQuote:Haha the ws55 pads with these s500 is the best comboOriginally Posted by geko95gek
Wow these things are comfy! DSnuts weren't kidding lmao
Wow, still amazing how comfy these are!!!
Oh and bass is less than stock pads but more defined rather than boomy. Also its much better than the ATH SJ5 pleathers.
I have finally reached S500 perfection!
Edited by Maxx134 - 4/25/13 at 11:33ampost #6023 of 81194/25/13 at 12:14pmpost #6024 of 81194/25/13 at 12:16pm
Frankly I find bass in stock pads boomy and uncomfortable after 10 mins of listening.
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 4/25/13 at 12:28pmpost #6025 of 81194/25/13 at 12:35pmpost #6026 of 81194/25/13 at 12:54pmpost #6027 of 81194/25/13 at 1:04pmpost #6028 of 81194/25/13 at 1:14pmpost #6029 of 81194/25/13 at 1:25pmpost #6030 of 81194/25/13 at 1:27pmQuote:
That is 100% true, everyone should at least try them.
At £7 delivered its really a small price to pay for the awesome comfy improvement that you get.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Help me choose headphones for under $300! 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified... 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 3 minutes ago
- › MHDT Labs Pagoda - Any owners out there? 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by vaziyetu
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)