- 41 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: Guyton, Ga
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 8/25/14 at 10:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 401post #6001 of 81094/23/13 at 11:10pmAwesome full sized carbon nano cans
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6002 of 81094/24/13 at 4:40ampost #6003 of 81094/24/13 at 10:46amQuote:
Tks! Was hoping I could sneak these into a Grado headband, or something similar...doesn't look like its happening though. Oh well...I could just wait for those crazy full-size. I have a spare kidney I could sell off (I know a guy...)post #6004 of 81094/24/13 at 11:05amQuote:
Would be good to try as a driver replacement in a pair of SR60's or 80's.
I hope the price will drop down the road as $250 & $350 is a lot to drop (for most) on a shipment from Japan.
But it will be great to see someone here grab them up hot out of the injection moulder and give their review!post #6005 of 81094/24/13 at 11:11ampost #6006 of 81094/24/13 at 7:09pmpost #6007 of 81094/24/13 at 7:38pmpost #6008 of 81094/25/13 at 3:33ampost #6009 of 81094/25/13 at 3:46ampost #6010 of 81094/25/13 at 3:48ampost #6011 of 81094/25/13 at 3:52amQuote:
Wow these things are comfy! DSnuts weren't kidding lmao
Wow, still amazing how comfy these are!!!
Oh and bass is less than stock pads but more defined rather than boomy. Also its much better than the ATH SJ5 pleathers.
I have finally reached S500 perfection!Quote:
I bought the black ones too, the gunmetal just looks like cheap chrome to me lol
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 4/25/13 at 4:05ampost #6012 of 81094/25/13 at 5:50ampost #6013 of 81094/25/13 at 6:29ampost #6014 of 81094/25/13 at 6:41am
We all know Google Translate isn't perfect, but this is from a Chinese forum http://erji.net/read.php?tid=1450426 and the post is about the FiiO X3. Here's the "translated" version....Quote:FIIO X3 + JVC HA-S500
JVC HA-S500-called cabbage artifact in a foreign country, I also recently published an evaluation forum, personal feeling really afford cabbage artifact nickname.
X3 push the HA-S500 is very sufficient, subject to the design of portable headphones, X3 is called push the equipment of the highest grade of these portable headphones, even if you put 901 of these HIEND level player may not be able to get a better the sense of hearing.
X3 with low-frequency edge of the HA-S500 is a very obvious manifestation of high quality low-frequency, IF resolve very transparent and clear vocals poison, good high-frequency extension, inferior headphones, but in a closed portable headphones which claim to be excellent.
For the average portable headphone party, this combination can meet the needs of the vast majority. (Must be used to listen to classical go left)
summer to wear the headset S500 such a long time indeed very hot, it is best used in an air-conditioned environment.
o0(cabbage artifact? any Chinese speakers here capable of a better translation?)post #6015 of 81094/25/13 at 7:01amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 47 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 5 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 5 minutes ago
- › MHDT Havana DAC 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 7 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)