- 41 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: Guyton, Ga
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 8/25/14 at 10:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Hifiman HE-400i Review and Comparison Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 401post #6001 of 81094/23/13 at 11:10pmAwesome full sized carbon nano cans
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6002 of 81094/24/13 at 4:40ampost #6003 of 81094/24/13 at 10:46amQuote:
Tks! Was hoping I could sneak these into a Grado headband, or something similar...doesn't look like its happening though. Oh well...I could just wait for those crazy full-size. I have a spare kidney I could sell off (I know a guy...)post #6004 of 81094/24/13 at 11:05amQuote:
Would be good to try as a driver replacement in a pair of SR60's or 80's.
I hope the price will drop down the road as $250 & $350 is a lot to drop (for most) on a shipment from Japan.
But it will be great to see someone here grab them up hot out of the injection moulder and give their review!post #6005 of 81094/24/13 at 11:11ampost #6006 of 81094/24/13 at 7:09pmpost #6007 of 81094/24/13 at 7:38pmpost #6008 of 81094/25/13 at 3:33ampost #6009 of 81094/25/13 at 3:46ampost #6010 of 81094/25/13 at 3:48ampost #6011 of 81094/25/13 at 3:52amQuote:
Wow these things are comfy! DSnuts weren't kidding lmao
Wow, still amazing how comfy these are!!!
Oh and bass is less than stock pads but more defined rather than boomy. Also its much better than the ATH SJ5 pleathers.
I have finally reached S500 perfection!Quote:
I bought the black ones too, the gunmetal just looks like cheap chrome to me lol
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 4/25/13 at 4:05ampost #6012 of 81094/25/13 at 5:50ampost #6013 of 81094/25/13 at 6:29ampost #6014 of 81094/25/13 at 6:41am
We all know Google Translate isn't perfect, but this is from a Chinese forum http://erji.net/read.php?tid=1450426 and the post is about the FiiO X3. Here's the "translated" version....Quote:FIIO X3 + JVC HA-S500
JVC HA-S500-called cabbage artifact in a foreign country, I also recently published an evaluation forum, personal feeling really afford cabbage artifact nickname.
X3 push the HA-S500 is very sufficient, subject to the design of portable headphones, X3 is called push the equipment of the highest grade of these portable headphones, even if you put 901 of these HIEND level player may not be able to get a better the sense of hearing.
X3 with low-frequency edge of the HA-S500 is a very obvious manifestation of high quality low-frequency, IF resolve very transparent and clear vocals poison, good high-frequency extension, inferior headphones, but in a closed portable headphones which claim to be excellent.
For the average portable headphone party, this combination can meet the needs of the vast majority. (Must be used to listen to classical go left)
summer to wear the headset S500 such a long time indeed very hot, it is best used in an air-conditioned environment.
o0(cabbage artifact? any Chinese speakers here capable of a better translation?)post #6015 of 81094/25/13 at 7:01amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Sony Ma900 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** RHA (Reid Heath Acoustics) T10i IEM to debut at IFA 2014 3 minutes ago
- › VModa m100 on sale, should I bite now? 4 minutes ago
- › Beats by Dre question, could you like them if.. 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)