OMG! will someone please post a video picture instructions or whatever on replacing the HEADBAND pad!? Im replacing mine with HD 25 pleathers! please respond!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 4/9/15 at 2:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
The ATH-CK9’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. Built and accessories: The ATH-CKR9 is a dual dynamic IEM featuring two 13mm drivers. The drivers are...
I use these IEM's at work and during travel, it's very easy to transport with the small metal case. It was difficult to achieve the good isolation, i tried 10+ pair of silicon cushions and i...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 359post #5371 of 82353/21/13 at 4:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5372 of 82353/21/13 at 9:00pmpost #5373 of 82353/21/13 at 9:03pmpost #5374 of 82353/21/13 at 9:04pmThread Starterpost #5375 of 82353/21/13 at 9:04pmQuote:
"Z" is just in gun metal color and "B" is just the black color version. There is really no diff except for the color, but on that note go get the gunmetal color set cuz it looks mo' boss.
^ LMAO, S500 task force on full duty tonight.
Edited by sfwalcer - 3/21/13 at 9:06pmpost #5376 of 82353/21/13 at 9:25pmpost #5377 of 82353/21/13 at 9:25pmpost #5378 of 82353/21/13 at 9:26pmpost #5379 of 82353/21/13 at 9:31pmThread Starter
So I put a slick little mod on my HA-S500. Since I own the white HA-S400. I use the AKG 518LE pads on those and I put the while stock pads on the HA-S500.. Looks kinda cool with the white pads on them. Using them back with the not so stock white pads.post #5380 of 82353/21/13 at 9:31pmpost #5381 of 82353/21/13 at 10:17pmpost #5382 of 82353/21/13 at 10:21pmQuote:
ehhhh ebay maybe??? The ebay sellers from Jpn has the best prices on the S500s shipped for sure.post #5383 of 82353/22/13 at 8:40ampost #5384 of 82353/22/13 at 10:05amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › "The Lab" 35 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser RS 165, RS 175, RS 185, RS 195 - Impressions /... 1 minute ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 1 minute ago
- › Open Back, upgrade from IFIMAN HE400 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Best Passive Preamp? 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Rank the most accurate headphones you've heard. 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones by Chiek
- › Noble Audio Savant by WCDchee
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2