OMG! will someone please post a video picture instructions or whatever on replacing the HEADBAND pad!? Im replacing mine with HD 25 pleathers! please respond!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 9/5/14 at 1:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
As a precautionary remark: this is the first headphone review I have ever written - although I have read a lot of them; moreover these are the first pair of headphones I own in this price class,...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 359post #5371 of 81173/21/13 at 4:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5372 of 81173/21/13 at 9:00pmpost #5373 of 81173/21/13 at 9:03pmpost #5374 of 81173/21/13 at 9:04pmThread Starterpost #5375 of 81173/21/13 at 9:04pmQuote:
"Z" is just in gun metal color and "B" is just the black color version. There is really no diff except for the color, but on that note go get the gunmetal color set cuz it looks mo' boss.
^ LMAO, S500 task force on full duty tonight.
Edited by sfwalcer - 3/21/13 at 9:06pmpost #5376 of 81173/21/13 at 9:25pmpost #5377 of 81173/21/13 at 9:25pmpost #5378 of 81173/21/13 at 9:26pmpost #5379 of 81173/21/13 at 9:31pmThread Starter
So I put a slick little mod on my HA-S500. Since I own the white HA-S400. I use the AKG 518LE pads on those and I put the while stock pads on the HA-S500.. Looks kinda cool with the white pads on them. Using them back with the not so stock white pads.post #5380 of 81173/21/13 at 9:31pmpost #5381 of 81173/21/13 at 10:17pmpost #5382 of 81173/21/13 at 10:21pmQuote:
ehhhh ebay maybe??? The ebay sellers from Jpn has the best prices on the S500s shipped for sure.post #5383 of 81173/22/13 at 8:40ampost #5384 of 81173/22/13 at 10:05amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 6 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 16 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 27 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 54 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Ultimate Ears' New Way Of Making Custom In-Ear Monitors - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Vision Ear V 6 With X Control is The most expensive Custom IEM in... 3 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 4 minutes ago
- › Playing FLAC over wi-fi from hard drives (Mac connected) to IPad 3 4 minutes ago
- › Why do many headphones have a treble peak? 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)