OMG! will someone please post a video picture instructions or whatever on replacing the HEADBAND pad!? Im replacing mine with HD 25 pleathers! please respond!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/20/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is the veteran ex-flagship model of FitEar／須山補聴器 before the Mitsuharu Harada series (MH335DW) which was announced not long ago. It is a 5 drivers (2 highs, 2 mids 1 low woofer) 4 way crossover...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
The review is based on the stock pads, not based on the upgraded velour pads. The only problem with the sound quality is a weird color in the upper mids, around vocal range. This is due to the...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 359post #5371 of 77913/21/13 at 4:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5372 of 77913/21/13 at 9:00pmpost #5373 of 77913/21/13 at 9:03pmpost #5374 of 77913/21/13 at 9:04pmThread Starterpost #5375 of 77913/21/13 at 9:04pmQuote:
"Z" is just in gun metal color and "B" is just the black color version. There is really no diff except for the color, but on that note go get the gunmetal color set cuz it looks mo' boss.
^ LMAO, S500 task force on full duty tonight.
Edited by sfwalcer - 3/21/13 at 9:06pmpost #5376 of 77913/21/13 at 9:25pmpost #5377 of 77913/21/13 at 9:25pmpost #5378 of 77913/21/13 at 9:26pmpost #5379 of 77913/21/13 at 9:31pmThread Starter
So I put a slick little mod on my HA-S500. Since I own the white HA-S400. I use the AKG 518LE pads on those and I put the while stock pads on the HA-S500.. Looks kinda cool with the white pads on them. Using them back with the not so stock white pads.post #5380 of 77913/21/13 at 9:31pmpost #5381 of 77913/21/13 at 10:17pmpost #5382 of 77913/21/13 at 10:21pmQuote:
ehhhh ebay maybe??? The ebay sellers from Jpn has the best prices on the S500s shipped for sure.post #5383 of 77913/22/13 at 8:40ampost #5384 of 77913/22/13 at 10:05amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 29 seconds ago
- › NIB Sennheiser Amperior 34 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 51 seconds ago
- › Matched pair NOS GEC UK 6AS7G / A1834 tubes in original boxes... 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by TheLastDevil
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi