OMG! will someone please post a video picture instructions or whatever on replacing the HEADBAND pad!? Im replacing mine with HD 25 pleathers! please respond!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on Yesterday at 7:08 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 359post #5371 of 81483/21/13 at 4:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5372 of 81483/21/13 at 9:00pmpost #5373 of 81483/21/13 at 9:03pmpost #5374 of 81483/21/13 at 9:04pmThread Starterpost #5375 of 81483/21/13 at 9:04pmQuote:
"Z" is just in gun metal color and "B" is just the black color version. There is really no diff except for the color, but on that note go get the gunmetal color set cuz it looks mo' boss.
^ LMAO, S500 task force on full duty tonight.
Edited by sfwalcer - 3/21/13 at 9:06pmpost #5376 of 81483/21/13 at 9:25pmpost #5377 of 81483/21/13 at 9:25pmpost #5378 of 81483/21/13 at 9:26pmpost #5379 of 81483/21/13 at 9:31pmThread Starter
So I put a slick little mod on my HA-S500. Since I own the white HA-S400. I use the AKG 518LE pads on those and I put the while stock pads on the HA-S500.. Looks kinda cool with the white pads on them. Using them back with the not so stock white pads.post #5380 of 81483/21/13 at 9:31pmpost #5381 of 81483/21/13 at 10:17pmpost #5382 of 81483/21/13 at 10:21pmQuote:
ehhhh ebay maybe??? The ebay sellers from Jpn has the best prices on the S500s shipped for sure.post #5383 of 81483/22/13 at 8:40ampost #5384 of 81483/22/13 at 10:05amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Looking for new IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Not sure what to get... 2 minutes ago
- › Narrowing down the field 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 9 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)