Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 12/19/14 at 10:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction With the introduction of the DUNU DN-1000, DUNU quickly established themselves as a primetime contender in the already fierce arena of mid-high range IEMS. Not only did...
I compared them to many other BT Headphones. A real comparison will be posted sooner or later in the "Huge Comparison" thread in the Forum. I liked them. They have personality. Warm signature,...
Well, I can't really write much more than what I wrote for the E40. They are the same in everything except that the E50 is bigger and have at least some bass. Actually, to really be honest,...
The only reason to buy these Headphones is if you want to give money to JBL in change of a big JBL logo on your head. Or if you hate Paul McCartney and want to listen to the Beatles without any...
The other reviewer said enough and in detail, so I will limit myself in giving my very brief opinion of their sound. Later on in the Forum, in the "Huge Comparison" thread, I will make a sort of...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 330post #4936 of 81482/20/13 at 10:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4937 of 81482/20/13 at 12:18pmpost #4938 of 81482/21/13 at 3:39pm
just installed the AT Pleather pads....
PURE MAGIC, i feel like they turned into K550 mother of god...
total $70 s500 w/pads, what a deal..
I noticed sibilance once i installed the pads, but not a big problem.post #4939 of 81482/21/13 at 3:44pmpost #4940 of 81482/21/13 at 3:48pmpost #4941 of 81482/21/13 at 3:52pm
Doc's former fav pads on his former fav S500s, the senni HD25 pads. Bottom of linked page on how they look like but they are $$ though......
Damn those blue HD25 pads look so spiffy!!!post #4942 of 81482/21/13 at 4:12pmpost #4943 of 81482/21/13 at 5:24pmpost #4944 of 81482/21/13 at 5:39pm
For the S400s these AKG DJ pads seems to be the best, also many like the HM5 pads over the stock modded S400s pads as well.post #4945 of 81482/21/13 at 5:51pmThread Starter
I am glad to see that you guys are in good hands with sf around. Oh and Seekky you are no where near done with burn in.. The highs will smooth out for certain.post #4946 of 81482/21/13 at 6:06pmQuote:
You mean mind burn in or headphone burn in?post #4947 of 81482/21/13 at 6:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by sfwalcer
For the S400s these AKG DJ pads seems to be the best, also many like the HM5 pads over the stock modded S400s pads as well.
Alright, Thanks sf!post #4948 of 81482/21/13 at 6:10pmQuote:
Thanks for the kind words Ds!
No problem meng, i got them pads on bookmark.post #4949 of 81482/21/13 at 6:36pmQuote:
Damn straight. When sf gets delinquent in his s500 duties (korean hiphop/rap will do that to him lol), I track him down and get his butt back here!post #4950 of 81482/21/13 at 6:55pmQuote:
Yesar Masta' WAYNE, your wish is my command.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 8 seconds ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 22 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 27 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 38 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 minute ago
- › VSONIC VC1000 - new dual BA IEM - Info & expectations thread 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › What is beyerdynamics flagship in the DTXXX line? 2 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)