Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 330

post #4936 of 8124
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickdohc View Post


HI there,   been away from HP cause i am trying to save some money for other projetcs i got going on.  you know, if you care for your wallet stay away from HP.

biggrin.gif
But HeadFi is so seductive!
post #4937 of 8124
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickdohc View Post

 

 

RUN GEKO RUUUNNN!!!  bigsmile_face.gif

 

Hahaa, not so fast mate.

 

I am not afraid of thee... tongue_smile.gif

 

post #4938 of 8124

just installed the AT Pleather pads....

 

 

PURE MAGIC, i feel like they turned into K550 mother of god...

 

total $70 s500 w/pads, what a deal..

 

 

I noticed sibilance once i installed the pads, but not a big problem.  

post #4939 of 8124

any other pads i should try for fun?

post #4940 of 8124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekky View Post

any other pads i should try for fun?
AKG if you wan't it super crisp, and HM5 pads for comfort and soundstage! wink.gif
post #4941 of 8124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekky View Post

any other pads i should try for fun?


Doc's former fav pads on his former fav S500s, the senni HD25 pads. Bottom of linked page on how they look like but they are $$ though......

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/621063/the-jvc-ha-s500-appreciation-fan-thread/1980#post_8749134


Damn those blue HD25 pads look so spiffy!!! cool.gif

post #4942 of 8124

Thanks guys,

i will try HD25 pads next, maybe HM5 next.

 

 

($55 headphones, spending another $50 on pads -facepalm-)

post #4943 of 8124

oh yea, btw what are the best pads for S400? 

post #4944 of 8124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekky View Post

oh yea, btw what are the best pads for S400? 


For the S400s these AKG DJ pads seems to be the best, also many like the HM5 pads over the stock modded S400s pads as well.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-New-Replacement-earpad-AKG-K518DJ-Leather-ear-pad-/261110634277?pt=US_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item3ccb681725

post #4945 of 8124
Thread Starter 

I am glad to see that you guys are in good hands with sf around. Oh and Seekky you are no where near done with burn in.. The highs will smooth out for certain.

post #4946 of 8124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post

I am glad to see that you guys are in good hands with sf around. Oh and Seekky you are no where near done with burn in.. The highs will smooth out for certain.

You mean mind burn in or headphone burn in? biggrin.gif

post #4947 of 8124
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


For the S400s these AKG DJ pads seems to be the best, also many like the HM5 pads over the stock modded S400s pads as well.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-New-Replacement-earpad-AKG-K518DJ-Leather-ear-pad-/261110634277?pt=US_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item3ccb681725

Alright, Thanks sf!

post #4948 of 8124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post

I am glad to see that you guys are in good hands with sf around. Oh and Seekky you are no where near done with burn in.. The highs will smooth out for certain.

 

Thanks for the kind words Ds! beerchug.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekky View Post

Alright, Thanks sf!

 

No problem meng, i got them pads on bookmark.

post #4949 of 8124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post

I am glad to see that you guys are in good hands with sf around. Oh and Seekky you are no where near done with burn in.. The highs will smooth out for certain.

 

Damn straight. When sf gets delinquent in his s500 duties (korean hiphop/rap will do that to him lol), I track him down and get his butt back here! beerchug.gif

post #4950 of 8124
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

Damn straight. When sf gets delinquent in his s500 duties (korean hiphop/rap will do that to him lol), I track him down and get his butt back here! beerchug.gif


Yesar Masta' WAYNE, your wish is my command.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.