Wayne steps up. Nice. IT will be fun to listen and evaluate everyones submissions.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 11/17/14 at 5:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
So I want to start off by stating that is this is my first real review of any headphone on this website. I am not an audiophile by any stretch of you imagination! I will try to best explain what my...
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 259post #3871 of 812412/23/12 at 1:09pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3872 of 812412/23/12 at 1:50pmpost #3873 of 812412/23/12 at 2:09pmQuote:
Are you kidding me? Your Godfather shots are very cool! Great idea!Quote:Pissssh, show off, sup with that FXD70s in there. LoL Disqualification right derrrr!
C'mon man, they were begging me to join the party!post #3874 of 812412/23/12 at 2:40pmQuote:
WHAT GODFATHER??? That was me all dressed up for the clip+CNT party.
Yeppp the more the merrier. All black everything FTW!!!post #3875 of 812412/23/12 at 2:56pmQuote:Luckily for you, he's gay.Originally Posted by kova4a
I just got home and finally unboxed my s500. Not too shabby. Actually, I'm pretty impressed with the bass, especially the sub bass. The highs extend very well and are suprisingly smooth without any burn-in. The mids are slightly laid back but still pretty good. I'll initiate the burn-in adn probably post some sexy pictures tomorrow - of course I can't pull off the sexy glamorous looks of gopanthersgo1 let alone the sex appeal of his friend behind him.
Edited by gopanthersgo1 - 12/23/12 at 2:57pmpost #3876 of 812412/23/12 at 2:58pmpost #3877 of 812412/23/12 at 4:58pmpost #3878 of 812412/23/12 at 7:47pmpost #3879 of 812412/24/12 at 6:54ampost #3880 of 812412/24/12 at 7:05amQuote:
Same to you!
I'm going to have my S500 on quite a bit today, because there is nothing on TV, none of the forums I am involved in are very active, and I don't have to work.post #3881 of 812412/24/12 at 7:24ampost #3882 of 812412/24/12 at 8:20ampost #3883 of 812412/24/12 at 8:30ampost #3884 of 812412/24/12 at 8:30amQuote:Wait, does that mean I get a surprise??? I submitted before 12 at 11:something.Originally Posted by Dsnuts
I will say for the guys that submitted today you all will get a prize.. For the rest of the guys it remains to be seen who will win the fuze. If it is just you guys then one of you guys will win it..I know it is busy now so it makes sense to extend the dead line. I will keep tabs on all submissions and make a final decision after Christmas.post #3885 of 812412/24/12 at 9:10am
First, happy holidays to everyone !
I spent the better part of the day with representative for Bruel & Kjaer today, measuring JVC nanotubes, HA-S 500 and HA-S 770. Graphs will be processed in few days - suffice is to say that (almost) stock 500s with ATH velours mop the floor with stock 770s .
As always, enjoy your music !Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FiiO X3 mod - AD8397 to AD8620 28 seconds ago
- › Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer 32 seconds ago
- › Best headphones for excellent noise-isolation and good comfort,... 47 seconds ago
- › General viewpoint on Bowers & Wilkins vs. JBL? 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 firmware version 1.10 download and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 4 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3K 6 minutes ago
- › Pioneer U-05 USB DAC/amp with dual ES9016 6 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › Caution Warnings When Purchasing Used...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3