Wayne steps up. Nice. IT will be fun to listen and evaluate everyones submissions.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 8/25/14 at 10:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 259post #3871 of 810912/23/12 at 1:09pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3872 of 810912/23/12 at 1:50pmpost #3873 of 810912/23/12 at 2:09pmQuote:
Are you kidding me? Your Godfather shots are very cool! Great idea!Quote:Pissssh, show off, sup with that FXD70s in there. LoL Disqualification right derrrr!
C'mon man, they were begging me to join the party!post #3874 of 810912/23/12 at 2:40pmQuote:
WHAT GODFATHER??? That was me all dressed up for the clip+CNT party.
Yeppp the more the merrier. All black everything FTW!!!post #3875 of 810912/23/12 at 2:56pmQuote:Luckily for you, he's gay.Originally Posted by kova4a
I just got home and finally unboxed my s500. Not too shabby. Actually, I'm pretty impressed with the bass, especially the sub bass. The highs extend very well and are suprisingly smooth without any burn-in. The mids are slightly laid back but still pretty good. I'll initiate the burn-in adn probably post some sexy pictures tomorrow - of course I can't pull off the sexy glamorous looks of gopanthersgo1 let alone the sex appeal of his friend behind him.
Edited by gopanthersgo1 - 12/23/12 at 2:57pmpost #3876 of 810912/23/12 at 2:58pmpost #3877 of 810912/23/12 at 4:58pmpost #3878 of 810912/23/12 at 7:47pmpost #3879 of 810912/24/12 at 6:54ampost #3880 of 810912/24/12 at 7:05amQuote:
Same to you!
I'm going to have my S500 on quite a bit today, because there is nothing on TV, none of the forums I am involved in are very active, and I don't have to work.post #3881 of 810912/24/12 at 7:24ampost #3882 of 810912/24/12 at 8:20ampost #3883 of 810912/24/12 at 8:30ampost #3884 of 810912/24/12 at 8:30amQuote:Wait, does that mean I get a surprise??? I submitted before 12 at 11:something.Originally Posted by Dsnuts
I will say for the guys that submitted today you all will get a prize.. For the rest of the guys it remains to be seen who will win the fuze. If it is just you guys then one of you guys will win it..I know it is busy now so it makes sense to extend the dead line. I will keep tabs on all submissions and make a final decision after Christmas.post #3885 of 810912/24/12 at 9:10am
First, happy holidays to everyone !
I spent the better part of the day with representative for Bruel & Kjaer today, measuring JVC nanotubes, HA-S 500 and HA-S 770. Graphs will be processed in few days - suffice is to say that (almost) stock 500s with ATH velours mop the floor with stock 770s .
As always, enjoy your music !Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 51 seconds ago
- › SilverFi D-2 vs.Oyaide DR-510 Digital cables & SilverFi Spirit SG... 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Jecklin Float Owners Headcount - fuglyphones owners unite 3 minutes ago
- › The Nickerfied Fostex T50RP...................... Impressions/... 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified... 7 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)