Wayne steps up. Nice. IT will be fun to listen and evaluate everyones submissions.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 2/8/15 at 11:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 259post #3871 of 820912/23/12 at 1:09pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3872 of 820912/23/12 at 1:50pmpost #3873 of 820912/23/12 at 2:09pmQuote:
Are you kidding me? Your Godfather shots are very cool! Great idea!Quote:Pissssh, show off, sup with that FXD70s in there. LoL Disqualification right derrrr!
C'mon man, they were begging me to join the party!post #3874 of 820912/23/12 at 2:40pmQuote:
WHAT GODFATHER??? That was me all dressed up for the clip+CNT party.
Yeppp the more the merrier. All black everything FTW!!!post #3875 of 820912/23/12 at 2:56pmQuote:Luckily for you, he's gay.Originally Posted by kova4a
I just got home and finally unboxed my s500. Not too shabby. Actually, I'm pretty impressed with the bass, especially the sub bass. The highs extend very well and are suprisingly smooth without any burn-in. The mids are slightly laid back but still pretty good. I'll initiate the burn-in adn probably post some sexy pictures tomorrow - of course I can't pull off the sexy glamorous looks of gopanthersgo1 let alone the sex appeal of his friend behind him.
Edited by gopanthersgo1 - 12/23/12 at 2:57pmpost #3876 of 820912/23/12 at 2:58pmpost #3877 of 820912/23/12 at 4:58pmpost #3878 of 820912/23/12 at 7:47pmpost #3879 of 820912/24/12 at 6:54ampost #3880 of 820912/24/12 at 7:05amQuote:
Same to you!
I'm going to have my S500 on quite a bit today, because there is nothing on TV, none of the forums I am involved in are very active, and I don't have to work.post #3881 of 820912/24/12 at 7:24ampost #3882 of 820912/24/12 at 8:20ampost #3883 of 820912/24/12 at 8:30ampost #3884 of 820912/24/12 at 8:30amQuote:Wait, does that mean I get a surprise??? I submitted before 12 at 11:something.Originally Posted by Dsnuts
I will say for the guys that submitted today you all will get a prize.. For the rest of the guys it remains to be seen who will win the fuze. If it is just you guys then one of you guys will win it..I know it is busy now so it makes sense to extend the dead line. I will keep tabs on all submissions and make a final decision after Christmas.post #3885 of 820912/24/12 at 9:10am
First, happy holidays to everyone !
I spent the better part of the day with representative for Bruel & Kjaer today, measuring JVC nanotubes, HA-S 500 and HA-S 770. Graphs will be processed in few days - suffice is to say that (almost) stock 500s with ATH velours mop the floor with stock 770s .
As always, enjoy your music !Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II 15 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 50 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Japanese Comply tips - my experience 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › KEF M500 versus Martin Logan Mikros 90 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2