Wayne steps up. Nice. IT will be fun to listen and evaluate everyones submissions.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 7/14/14 at 11:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 259post #3871 of 809212/23/12 at 1:09pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3872 of 809212/23/12 at 1:50pmpost #3873 of 809212/23/12 at 2:09pmQuote:
Are you kidding me? Your Godfather shots are very cool! Great idea!Quote:Pissssh, show off, sup with that FXD70s in there. LoL Disqualification right derrrr!
C'mon man, they were begging me to join the party!post #3874 of 809212/23/12 at 2:40pmQuote:
WHAT GODFATHER??? That was me all dressed up for the clip+CNT party.
Yeppp the more the merrier. All black everything FTW!!!post #3875 of 809212/23/12 at 2:56pmQuote:Luckily for you, he's gay.Originally Posted by kova4a
I just got home and finally unboxed my s500. Not too shabby. Actually, I'm pretty impressed with the bass, especially the sub bass. The highs extend very well and are suprisingly smooth without any burn-in. The mids are slightly laid back but still pretty good. I'll initiate the burn-in adn probably post some sexy pictures tomorrow - of course I can't pull off the sexy glamorous looks of gopanthersgo1 let alone the sex appeal of his friend behind him.
Edited by gopanthersgo1 - 12/23/12 at 2:57pmpost #3876 of 809212/23/12 at 2:58pmpost #3877 of 809212/23/12 at 4:58pmpost #3878 of 809212/23/12 at 7:47pmpost #3879 of 809212/24/12 at 6:54ampost #3880 of 809212/24/12 at 7:05amQuote:
Same to you!
I'm going to have my S500 on quite a bit today, because there is nothing on TV, none of the forums I am involved in are very active, and I don't have to work.post #3881 of 809212/24/12 at 7:24ampost #3882 of 809212/24/12 at 8:20ampost #3883 of 809212/24/12 at 8:30ampost #3884 of 809212/24/12 at 8:30amQuote:Wait, does that mean I get a surprise??? I submitted before 12 at 11:something.Originally Posted by Dsnuts
I will say for the guys that submitted today you all will get a prize.. For the rest of the guys it remains to be seen who will win the fuze. If it is just you guys then one of you guys will win it..I know it is busy now so it makes sense to extend the dead line. I will keep tabs on all submissions and make a final decision after Christmas.post #3885 of 809212/24/12 at 9:10am
First, happy holidays to everyone !
I spent the better part of the day with representative for Bruel & Kjaer today, measuring JVC nanotubes, HA-S 500 and HA-S 770. Graphs will be processed in few days - suffice is to say that (almost) stock 500s with ATH velours mop the floor with stock 770s .
As always, enjoy your music !Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Philips A5-PRO "Armin Van Buuren Collaboration" (Owners and... 3 minutes ago
- › Alclair Reference Master Custom IEM Review 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 5 minutes ago
- › [Appreciation] Westone UM PRO Series 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)