Ha! dsnuts, you are too much.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on Today at 7:34 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 236post #3526 of 813912/5/12 at 9:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3527 of 813912/5/12 at 9:20pmpost #3528 of 813912/5/12 at 9:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dsnuts
Like I mentioned it all depends on just how many of you guys submit your best pics on the 21st. And remember it has to be one pic and one vid per participant. The more guys that submit the better the prize. And by default if any of you guys submit a prize for this happening. You automatically get a vote for winners. 21st is the day so sleep on it and get your creative juices flowing..
Wait a min here, got a few questions. Do we have to be in the picture wearing the S500s on our heads with ours drinks? LoL And the video is just a song we are listening to on our clip/ mp3 player that we can get from youtube right?
Cuz i don't think you meant that we have to take pictures/ videos of ourselves banging our heads to our S500s and Clips while getting our booze on. Oh god that would look stupid. hapost #3529 of 813912/5/12 at 9:24pmThread Starter
No not a actual vid of your actions silly, the last thing I need to see is someones old lost tapes of something wrong they did in College.."Headfiers gone wild" Just a music youtube vid. One tune to highlight your pic more or less. Some ambiance that goes along with the theme of your pic. you know.
Some ideas that comes to mind. For example going along with the Holiday theme. If you get your mall Santa to wear your clip n HA-S500. You can post a pic of the Chris Cringle wearing the Ha-S500 but also throw down some Bing Crosby's White Christmas. The drink thing is optional. If it has a good theme to it as long as the source and HA-S500 is in the pic. It will be what I am looking for.
You can post a pic of your source and HA-S500 next to another hobby of yours. No rules where the headphones should be or what or whom it should be on. Have some fun with it. Gonna make you all work for your cheapo buds.
Edited by Dsnuts - 12/5/12 at 9:32pmpost #3530 of 813912/5/12 at 9:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dsnuts
No not a actual vid of your actions silly, the last thing I need to see is someones old lost tapes of somethng wrong they did in College.."Headfiers gone wild" Just a music youtube vid. One tune to highlight your pic more or less. Some ambiance that goes along with the theme of your pic. you know.
Oh got ya' hmmmm i think i already have something in mind. haha Damn all my camera sucks, need to start practicing my photo skills. Ok then this should not be too hard, just a sexy pic of our gear and a MV/ tunes to set the mood of it all. Nice!post #3531 of 813912/5/12 at 9:30pmQuote:
Dsnuts, you have to do this before Friday the 21st......you plannin on the "end of the world party", or what! I guess we all go out with a bang wearin our S500's to that one, if it's on the 21st!post #3532 of 813912/5/12 at 9:41pmThread Starter
See that is my way of getting you guys not to think about what is going to happen. By golly if it will be the end of the world we will go down with our HA-S500s.
I just got word the fuze plus is a white 8 gig variety loaded with electronica. Ooooo. Everybody wants that! Well that is assuming it wont be the end of the world so I can actually mail that to you.
Edited by Dsnuts - 12/5/12 at 9:46pmpost #3533 of 813912/5/12 at 9:49pmpost #3534 of 813912/6/12 at 12:20amQuote:Originally Posted by goonda61
Yeah, I know that feel. I can't listen to music and study also, it's way too distracting.
Wait, what are you doing on this forum then? haha
Edit: Just curious: is there the model number on these headphones? It doesn't say S500 anywhere from what I can see, is it only me?
It says S500 on my cable cinch.Quote:Originally Posted by WAYNENUMM
In spite of your triple posting, you ain't such a bad dude/dudette. I've been listening to your cloudmix trance stuff on my laptop pretty much all day and really enjoying it! In fact, I wanted to switch over to my phone, but I had forgotten what I was listening to and thought that it was soma fm. So when I switched to my phone, I was having great difficulty finding your stuff on soma fm lol!. Finally I remembered what was going on, and now I have downloaded cloudmix onto my phone and am happily once again listening to it. Kudos!
Edit: I had been listening to it via my xba3's for most of the day, and that sounded awesome. But I switched over to my S500's, and whoa... sweet!
Thanks mate, glad you're enjoying my shows. Feel free to advertise them anywhere you wish lol. You can also download them here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/eTuMhsYA/LASER_KISSED_VIBES.html
I'll be uploading my last show today, so look out for that one.
Also, how did they sound with XBA3? Very bassy I presume lol
PS. Another good place to listen to trance on your S500s at 320kbps is http://trance.fm
Oh yeah they do, so tight and controlled. It's amazing.
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 12/6/12 at 2:12ampost #3535 of 813912/6/12 at 4:33ampost #3536 of 813912/6/12 at 4:53ampost #3537 of 813912/6/12 at 8:21ampost #3538 of 813912/6/12 at 9:06am
Yeah so in the end the clip zip just wasn't for me. I guess I'll have to settle for the new Galaxy Note 2 that I own Check out GSM arena to see it's audio quality, very impressive for a phone (or should I say, phablet)post #3539 of 813912/6/12 at 9:42amQuote:
I couldn't find specific mention of the audio quality there, but I'll look more later. I presume it is using the Wolfsen chip? I have a SGS2 and was interested in getting the SGS3 for the Wolfsen chip, until I read somewhere that the Canadian versions of the SGS3 does not use that chip.
Anyway, you are enjoying the SQ out of the Note 2 quite a bit?
Btw, regardless of whatever else I get, the clip zip will still get used by me. For example, when I don't want to wear out my phone/tablet batteries, or when I am kayaking etc (or even at the gym).
Edited by waynes world - 12/6/12 at 9:44ampost #3540 of 813912/6/12 at 9:56am
Yeah it has the same Wolfson chip as the SGS3 but a few people on here have done A/B-ing and the SGN2 comes out on top which is good to know.
I haven't really listened to it yet as I've been too busy playing around with it/installing apps (this is my first android device).Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 42 seconds ago
- › Havi B6 ! 52 seconds ago
- › HDtracks congratulates this year's Grammy nominees, receive 15% off! 2 minutes ago
- › Synergistic Research HOT device 2 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE6000 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for a new pair of Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like... 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)