Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 137

post #2041 of 8107

Do you think the ATH velour's are better then the Sennheiser HD25 velour's? Where is the best place to buy pads? Why do I have a feeling I'll wind up ordering a whole mess of different pads to try out! lol

 

I would love to see JVC make a larger deluxe headphone with these carbon nanotube drivers.


 

Arthur

post #2042 of 8107

 

Can anyone guess what this is?

post #2043 of 8107
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurPower View Post

 

Can anyone guess what this is?

"Aehaheh... Good news everyone! I've come up with a way to use space age superstrong material ,that is still in active research to explore their potential, as material for a headphone driver."

post #2044 of 8107

Most of us on this thread have them on their ears. (big hint I know).


Edited by shamazo - 10/6/12 at 6:00am
post #2045 of 8107
Quote:
Originally Posted by penmarker 
"Aehaheh... Good news everyone! I've come up with a way to use space age superstrong material ,that is still in active research to explore their potential, as material for a headphone driver."

I'm waiting for someone to make earbuds out of thus stuff...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_nanobud
post #2046 of 8107
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAYNENUMM View Post


I'm waiting for someone to make earbuds out of thus stuff...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_nanobud

Sure I would start out with JVCs

 

FX40= $21

FXD60=$65

FXD70=$90

FXD80=$110   Try out a FX40. Fantastic but requires 200 hours of serious burn in.

post #2047 of 8107

hmmmmm ericp's new discovery looks really promising, from your initial impressions it seems like it's the ideal basshead IEM for audiophiles. That BAM tech thing is really interesting as well. Keep us updated ericp, really wanna hear more about these. Though they are not as sexy looking as these JVC FXD series. biggrin.gif

 

@"..............................................................Nano-Clip+Party 2012......................................................."

 

Oh hey Dsnuts and peps that are interested in the nano-cliparty as doc would say it, how are we gonna implement it exactly??? We can't just share youtube clips and just listen with our S500s, cuz then the whole idea of the clip player part is left out. Nor does it make sense to just listen to our own music with our clip+S500 setup cuz then you get no group synergy/ participation. 

 

Well I kinda thought about it, and came up with some ideas. A person that has the skills/ knowledge on how to make a free public/ private (whichever works best) group account on sharebeast/ mediafire, etc for all of us to upload our mp3 files. Then we can all upload like a couple of our favorite songs that we love listening to with our S500s into this shared folder. After the tracklist is made and all of the files are uploaded, we can then download it and put it into our clips/ mp3 players (for others that don't have the clip but do have the S500s and wants to join out nano-cliparty).

 

The last part is to set up a date and time that is convenient for most for this event.  We all could discuss/ chat on this thread or in a newly created thread labeled "Nano-Clip+Party 2012" or something along those lines. This way we can all listen to the same tracklisted songs with our S500s at the same time which makes discussion/ participation much better. Just my 2 cents. Anyone care to share some more input???  

post #2048 of 8107
We can use Google Hangout biggrin.gif though I'll be using the 400s.

Sent from my ICS Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2
post #2049 of 8107
Sorry to derail the thread, but does anyone know a thread focised on cd japan? I am losing my money because they keep taking chqrging mu debit card. I only bought the ckm500a there, and now I lost over $200
post #2050 of 8107
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post

Sorry to derail the thread, but does anyone know a thread focised on cd japan? I am losing my money because they keep taking chqrging mu debit card. I only bought the ckm500a there, and now I lost over $200


You gotta contact your card carrier or your bank and have them put a stop to all transactions. That don't sound right. There are many a guys that bought stuff from them. But first thing first call your bank and have them put a stop on all payments.

post #2051 of 8107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post


You gotta contact your card carrier or your bank and have them put a stop to all transactions. That don't sound right. There are many a guys that bought stuff from them. But first thing first call your bank and have them put a stop on all payments.

I did, anf contactedf walmart
They said ot was a japanese company, and that i boughy an iphone cover, but i would not buy such a thing like that.
post #2052 of 8107

I've pretty much stayed away from this site for two years or so - I'm into big a** speakers like Infinity RS 2.5s and B&W 801s now - and twenty minutes later I have a pair of headphones coming from Japan and I'm out $79. Thanks guys!

post #2053 of 8107
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiomagnate View Post

I've pretty much stayed away from this site for two years or so - I'm into big a** speakers like Infinity RS 2.5s and B&W 801s now - and twenty minutes later I have a pair of headphones coming from Japan and I'm out $79. Thanks guys!


The power of suggestion. Woot. Let us know how you hear them.

post #2054 of 8107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post

Sure I would start out with JVCs

FX40= $21
FXD60=$65
FXD70=$90
FXD80=$110   Try out a FX40. Fantastic but requires 200 hours of serious burn in.

Ah, but are earbuds made with carbon nanoBUDS? ;-) Sorry, I thought I would just post a silly (and subtle) one above when I saw that carbon nanobuds exist. Having said that, I didn't realize that jvc was making iems with nanotubes, so thanks for educating me!
Edited by waynes world - 10/6/12 at 11:47am
post #2055 of 8107
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiomagnate View Post

I've pretty much stayed away from this site for two years or so - I'm into big a** speakers like Infinity RS 2.5s and B&W 801s now - and twenty minutes later I have a pair of headphones coming from Japan and I'm out $79. Thanks guys!

Stick around a couple of days you won't have anymore money to spend so you won't have that problem.

6a00d83451da3169e2015436733146970c-pi
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.