nice man... so, impressions? other headphones you got to compare them?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 12/27/14 at 7:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 135post #2011 of 814810/5/12 at 9:36am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2012 of 814810/5/12 at 9:51amQuote:
at the moment not sure what to say, I listened for a while, but I have noticed the clarity of sound, and the crispy highs. The bass seems slightly muddy although precise and deep.
now is the time of a long period of burnin, see ya later guys ;)post #2013 of 814810/5/12 at 10:38ampost #2014 of 814810/5/12 at 10:43amQuote:
Time to rockbox that bad boi. Oh congrats you'll officially part of the 100+ headfier club. heeee
Edited by sfwalcer - 10/5/12 at 11:05ampost #2015 of 814810/5/12 at 12:01pmQuote:
What benefits does using Rockbox have?post #2016 of 814810/5/12 at 12:09pm
You get a lot more EQ settings, can tinker with other settings and some say the sound even improves with rockboxing, basically more customizable . For rockboxed ipod classics you can put lots of games, etc on it. Just makes the software more versatile and fun that's all.post #2017 of 814810/5/12 at 12:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by sfwalcer
You get a lot more EQ settings, can tinker with other settings and some say the sound even improves with rockboxing, basically more customizable . For rockboxed ipod classics you can put lots of games, etc on it. Just makes the software more versatile and fun that's all.
Yep. You get parametric EQ and a setting to have the music crossfade over into the next song.post #2018 of 814810/5/12 at 12:49pmQuote:
Doesn't the Clip already have that feature?post #2019 of 814810/5/12 at 1:01pmQuote:
Wasn't that the *ahem* "alternative lifestyle" place in the Police Academy movie?post #2020 of 814810/5/12 at 1:10pm
I might be wrong because I rockboxed mine right away, but I think the stock Clip+ just has a regular 5 band EQ. The Clip+ PEQ is fully adjustable.post #2021 of 814810/5/12 at 1:36pmQuote:
I have the Clip Zippost #2022 of 814810/5/12 at 2:03pmpost #2023 of 814810/5/12 at 2:16pmpost #2024 of 814810/5/12 at 2:20pm
Unless i totally missed they just gave you every feature except the most important (to me).... The ability to play flac and alac. All my music is alac so stuck with ipod till i decided to try rockbox. Comes in soon.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado Fan Club! 13 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 44 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 1 minute ago
- › headphones in dorm 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › superlux 681 evo vs sennheiser 558 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)