nice man... so, impressions? other headphones you got to compare them?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 8/17/14 at 11:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 135post #2011 of 810710/5/12 at 9:36am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2012 of 810710/5/12 at 9:51amQuote:
at the moment not sure what to say, I listened for a while, but I have noticed the clarity of sound, and the crispy highs. The bass seems slightly muddy although precise and deep.
now is the time of a long period of burnin, see ya later guys ;)post #2013 of 810710/5/12 at 10:38ampost #2014 of 810710/5/12 at 10:43amQuote:
Time to rockbox that bad boi. Oh congrats you'll officially part of the 100+ headfier club. heeee
Edited by sfwalcer - 10/5/12 at 11:05ampost #2015 of 810710/5/12 at 12:01pmQuote:
What benefits does using Rockbox have?post #2016 of 810710/5/12 at 12:09pm
You get a lot more EQ settings, can tinker with other settings and some say the sound even improves with rockboxing, basically more customizable . For rockboxed ipod classics you can put lots of games, etc on it. Just makes the software more versatile and fun that's all.post #2017 of 810710/5/12 at 12:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by sfwalcer
You get a lot more EQ settings, can tinker with other settings and some say the sound even improves with rockboxing, basically more customizable . For rockboxed ipod classics you can put lots of games, etc on it. Just makes the software more versatile and fun that's all.
Yep. You get parametric EQ and a setting to have the music crossfade over into the next song.post #2018 of 810710/5/12 at 12:49pmQuote:
Doesn't the Clip already have that feature?post #2019 of 810710/5/12 at 1:01pmQuote:
Wasn't that the *ahem* "alternative lifestyle" place in the Police Academy movie?post #2020 of 810710/5/12 at 1:10pm
I might be wrong because I rockboxed mine right away, but I think the stock Clip+ just has a regular 5 band EQ. The Clip+ PEQ is fully adjustable.post #2021 of 810710/5/12 at 1:36pmQuote:
I have the Clip Zippost #2022 of 810710/5/12 at 2:03pmpost #2023 of 810710/5/12 at 2:16pmpost #2024 of 810710/5/12 at 2:20pm
Unless i totally missed they just gave you every feature except the most important (to me).... The ability to play flac and alac. All my music is alac so stuck with ipod till i decided to try rockbox. Comes in soon.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Which headphones do you use for PC gaming? 53 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 1 minute ago
- › Chord Index and Streamer 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Buying my first audiophile grade headphones need some help please :) 3 minutes ago
- › First pair of decent headphones for electronic music. ($100-150 range) 3 minutes ago
- › Online Vashikaran Specialist Baba Ji +91-9001340118 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › love vashikaran specialist aghori baba for love+91-9001340118 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)